Thompson .45 ACP Deluxe 50/Round/20/Round Magazine Walnut
Bookworm- deluxe download is a puzzle video game for PC and mobile. Nah, setelah nyari muter2 keluar masuk banyak situs, aku nemuin 1 situs (forum) yang isinya serial number game. I've used Big Fish Feeding Frenzy before with a trail of 60 minutes. Be wary of anyone that. Peggle Deluxe Free Download Full PC Game.
|1||Drughi14: Wishlist - Barter.vg Trade Game Bundle||13%|
|2||Usb disk security 22.214.171.1242 licence key||16%|
|3||Kaspersky antivirus pure 2.0 key||82%|
|4||Remo recover 4 0 keygen||87%|
|5||Aspel sae 5 0 keygen||83%|
|6||Crack navicat for mysql 8.0||24%|
Watch Dogs 2 Cheats, Tips & Secrets - PlayStation 4
Firewatch (EU) 10: PlayStation 4: Game Forum. Feeding Frenzy is an aquatic-based arcade game first released in that eventually became popular enough to see re-releases on the XBox Live Arcade for both the original XBox and XBox systems. Search forum; Forum to discuss specific games - ALL threads MUST be associated with a game This forum has 3794 game sub-forums. Fiber twig Licence Name: Jeff Heath Licence COde: GHGAR-MJGYE-FFVBN. Trades; 205 Unique; 0 Disputed.
10+ Best Baby #3 images in 2020
This profile page belongs to a user, but it does not prove anyone's identity or credibility. Very hard to beat. Feeding Frenzy was one of my favorite of the old Popcap games (never really got into the. Paste any url that contains app/, sub/, bundle/, or /depot to be redirected to the relevant page. Game Discussion Forum https://vt-clinic.ru/download/?file=1737.
[H] Bundle games and other leftovers PRICED [W] Games
Offering up-to-date Xbox 360 news, Xbox 360 reviews, Xbox 360 achievements, Xbox 360 achievement guides, Xbox 360 previews, Xbox 360 interviews, competitions and a huge, friendly community. An overview of Giga P0wer's gaming activity. PC) PikaPal 6 Feeding Frenzy 2 - Shipwreck. Feeding Frenzy 2 Game Download Full Version Free: hallo mate doonggames, the website where download free game, this time I will give a new light pc game very exciting at all when we play at home, this game called Feeding Frenzy 2, of course, my friend was on the announcing game feeding frenzy about this, which is. From the makers of Feeding Frenzy comes the delicious follow-up, Feeding Frenzy. Felix The Reaper (NA) 26: PlayStation 4: Game Forum.
Serial code mermaid for Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown - Xbox 360
Feeding frenzy 2 but it was a trial version which can only be played for 60 minutes Feeding Frenzy Deluxe is the kind of game that once you play it, you always. Gameplay Same as Feeding Frenzy, the players have to control several fast growing marine predators who are out to find a mystery which is lurking in the ocean. The different game modes allow for increased replay value - once you've completed Adventure mode you can take on more challenging trials or just play around in the virtual tank or a hidden free-play mode. Click On Below Button Link To Feeding Frenzy 2 Free Download Full PC Game. XboxAchievements.com - Search Forums.
Adventure Legends - Legends World: World of Game Legends
Jul Free Download ZUMA DELUXE Pc Full Version - Free Download, Crack, Serial, ZUMA DELUXE PC [HOST] 8 Jul SITE PARA. May 12, 2020: Tory MP Ed Vaizey Outs Creative Assembly's 'Alien Blockbuster' Jul 15, 2020: SEGA Pulling Support For Aliens vs. Predator: Jun 30, 2020: Aliens vs. Predator 'Bughunt. You can submit new cheats for this game and help our users gain an edge. How to extend trial period of any software in 5 minutes - latest trick - Duration: Trick Tell Tech 1, views. Search forum; Forum to discuss specific games - ALL threads MUST be associated with a game This forum has 5959 game sub-forums.
Screen savers for Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown
This is seen in the tool like Feeding Frenzy where you have to play a game in which you have to feed the fish. Feeding Frenzy is an arcade-style aquatic game published by PopCap Games. Game ini sangat digemari oleh banyak orang. Game feeding frenzy 2 deluxe+crack. Screaming Cantaloupe: Wishlist - Barter.vg Trade Game discover this.
Download feeding frenzy 2 game free full version - Wi Fi 4
Search forum; Forum to discuss specific games - ALL threads MUST be associated with a game This forum has 5980 game sub-forums. Download feeding frenzy 2 game + Crack free - Wi Fi 4 Games. The Official game release by PopCap Games for [HOST] word which is formed, the more damage is done to other. Timeline Remote Ctrl 1. Speed Boost - 0: 05 2. Enhanced Spring - 1: 08 3. Expert RC Engineering - 2: 02 4. Remote Gadgets - 2: 36. Last post by JORDANQUAKE4 on 08 Apr at 20: 47.
Xbox Downloads, Auto Installer Deluxe ...
HaDoanTV Studio: Order of Battle: World War II https://vt-clinic.ru/download/?file=1746. FishCo License Name: Asu Shrestha II License Code: G7YNDBKEJTFMNSM. Visit us for all your achievement needs. And whilst each story will be a standalone experience, unrelated to other stories in the series, they will all share a certain dark and macabre subject matter. Contra (2) Danganronpa (2) Dead Space (3) Dino Crisis (2) Donkey Kong (3) Double Dragon.
- Xbox Downloads, Auto Installer Deluxe, Softmods
- PC Game Trainers - Game Trainer Manager
- Top paid games - Microsoft Store
- Review Index - By Rating - The Game Hoard
- Category: Linux - an encyclopedia of PC game fixes
- PlaystationTrophies.org - Search Forums
- 546 Best The Game Hoard Board images in 2020
- PlaystationTrophies.org - Viewing games in the genre
- Lilium Dragomir: Wishlist - Barter.vg Trade Game Bundle
Review Index - By System - The Game Hoard
Sangat Mudah kan sob? Category: Games - an encyclopedia of PC game fixes. In previous posts I have shared the link. Trades; 579 Unique; 0 Disputed. Firewatch (NA) 10: PlayStation 4: Game Forum.
Activation key feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown Cheats, Tips
POP CAP Games Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe rar. Includes 23 items: Bejeweled 2 Deluxe, Bejeweled Deluxe, Zuma Deluxe, Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe, Chuzzle Deluxe, Insaniquarium Deluxe, Dynomite Deluxe, Iggle Pop Deluxe, Pizza Frenzy Deluxe, Typer Shark Deluxe, Astro Pop Deluxe, Heavy Weapon Deluxe, Rocket Mania Deluxe, Hammer Heads Deluxe, Big Money. Kemarin aku coba browsing cari serial number game. Download Bat Man Vengeance game free small size 30. No Need To Crack Or Serial Number Or Any Key.
Kickstarter Roundup: September 20, 2020 | 20+ Ending Soon (including: Plantopia: The Card Game) & 55+ New This Week (including: Cascadia)
What this is:This is a weekly, curated listing of Kickstarter board game projects that are either:
- newly posted in the past 7 days, or
- ending in the next 7 days (starting Sep 21) and have at least a fighting chance of being funded.
Expect new lists each Sunday sometime between midnight and noon PST.
|Project Info||Players||Backers||Min / Avg Pledge||Ends||Comments|
|Puzzle Dungeon Deluxe Edition Reprint The endlessly playable monster-hunting solitaire card game. // Has raised $19,263 of $6,000 so far. (~321%) ☑||1||358||$18 / $54||Sep 21||kicktraq #reprint|
|Plantopia: The Card Game A strategic card game based on the wonderful and wacky world of Life of a Potato. // Has raised S$147,439 of S$5,000 so far. (~2949%) ☑||2 - 5||4104||$17 / S$36||Sep 21||kicktraq|
|Crazy Taco Start a new day at the mexican fast food restaurant. Do not lose popularity and deal with all the customers and issues that may happen. // Has raised €7,678 of €4,300 so far. (~179%) ☑||1 - 2||338||$18 / €23||Sep 21||kicktraq|
|EvolveSum: A Card Game with Cats & Children's Illustrations Adorable playing cards, featuring cats and illustrated dreams drawn by children from an Indonesian orphanage. // Has raised S$1,504 of S$1,500 so far. (~100%) ☑||2||50||$23 / S$30||Sep 22||kicktraq|
|Last Days of Athobrae - Final Countdown A strategy, resource gathering game where the planet falls to pieces beneath your feet, and the first to build a ship and escape wins! // Has raised $6,852 of $4,750 so far. (~144%) ☑||2 - 5||82||$59 / $84||Sep 22||kicktraq #take3|
|Elite An empire-rebuilding strategy game set in not-too-distant-future earth. // Has raised $9,288 of $12,000 so far. (~77%)||2 - 4||48||$40 / $194||Sep 22||kicktraq|
|Katootsie!© - The Exciting NEW Party Game! (Updated Project) Welcome to the updated Kickstarter page for Katootsie!© The exciting NEW party game that relies on quick-thinking word savvy! // Has raised $3,776 of $3,500 so far. (~108%) ☑||2 - 10||80||$25 / $47||Sep 22||kicktraq #take2|
|Rurik: Stone & Blade (Reprint & Expansion) Seize your destiny and claim the throne! The first expansion to the critically-acclaimed Rurik: Dawn of Kiev, a euro-style board game. // Has raised $161,427 of $50,000 so far. (~323%) ☑||1 - 4||2247||$39 / $72||Sep 23||kicktraq #reprint #expansion|
|Shamrock Deckbox Handcrafted Leather Deckboxes for trading card games such as Magic the Gathering, Pokemon or YuGiOh! // Has raised €641 of €500 so far. (~128%) ☑||12||$60 / €53||Sep 24||kicktraq #bling|
|Scenic Resin Terrain for 28mm Tabletop Wargames Miniatures Ready made resin terrain and accessories for WW2 28mm Miniatures offering ruined town pieces alongside earth and log emplacements. // Has raised £714 of £250 so far. (~286%) ☑||20||$ / £36||Sep 24||kicktraq|
|SUPERCHARGED A car racing game for 1-5 players set in the 1920s and 1930s // Has raised $8,385 of $8,000 so far. (~105%) ☑||1 - 5||185||$47 / $45||Sep 24||kicktraq|
|The Wretched: Second Printing Bringing The Wretched back into print. // Has raised £11,353 of £750 so far. (~1514%) ☑||820||$8 / £14||Sep 24||kicktraq #rpg|
|Remember 3 A board game about tactics, memory & deceit // Has raised €1,155 of €1,400 so far. (~82%)||3 - 5||24||$21 / €48||Sep 24||kicktraq|
|ANTEMATTER A cosmic mash-up of poker and space strategy // Has raised $92,816 of $30,000 so far. (~309%) ☑||3 - 6||769||$60 / $121||Sep 24||kicktraq|
|Lark A Game of Challenge & Chance // Has raised $8,091 of $10,000 so far. (~81%)||141||$25 / $57||Sep 24||kicktraq|
|Rock, Paper, Doomsday A witty card game where the worst card wins. // Has raised $5,774 of $10,000 so far. (~58%)||3+||66||$20 / $87||Sep 24||kicktraq|
|Ivion - The Herocrafting Card Game Play out the brutal climax to an epic story in Ivion, an immersive 2 player experience. Craft your hero and reach for glory! // Has raised $33,368 of $28,743 so far. (~116%) ☑||2||362||$39 / $92||Sep 24||kicktraq|
|Votes for Women A card-driven board game on women’s suffrage and the ratification of the Nineteenth Amendment. // Has raised $22,615 of $15,000 so far. (~151%) ☑||1 - 4||373||$50 / $61||Sep 24||kicktraq|
|BOMBS: the card game. a print and play card game designed to play with friends and family. // Has raised MX$2,569 of MX$2,000 so far. (~128%) ☑||2 - 5||37||$2 / MX$69||Sep 25||kicktraq|
|Boss Babe The Game The #AntiMLM Board Game where nobody makes any money and everyone loses. // Has raised $11,470 of $10,000 so far. (~115%) ☑||2 - 4||221||$25 / $52||Sep 25||kicktraq|
|Finding Sasquatch Be the first to find Sasquatch in this fast paced adventure card game! // Has raised $8,936 of $3,500 so far. (~255%) ☑||2 - 5||304||$20 / $29||Sep 25||kicktraq|
|Blitz: Speed War A 3D Printable Real-Time-Strategy Board Game for 2 - 4 players // Has raised $1,607 of $500 so far. (~321%) ☑||2 - 4||50||$10 / $32||Sep 25||kicktraq|
|"Grammin Adventure" Made in Japan / グラミン探検隊 "Grammin Adventure" is designed to learn the basics of programming thinking while having fun! // Has raised ¥79,639 of ¥100,000 so far. (~80%)||2 - 4||17||$ 39 ¥4,685||Sep 25||kicktraq|
New This Week
|Project Info||Players||Backers||Min / Avg Pledge||Ends||Comments|
|10+ Game A Card Game for Players & Inventors // Has raised HK$79,072 of HK$46,500 so far. (~170%) ☑||2 - 6||214||$24 / HK$369||Oct 15|
|6° The Movie Connection Card Game - as seen in The Scotsman With simple, easy-to-understand rules, players or teams race to win. Great for families, in the pub, on holiday or just a rainy day. // Has raised £1 of £30,000 so far. (~0%)||any||1||$26 / £1||Oct 18|
|8th Air Force/20th Air Force Twin WW2 games "8th Air Force" and "20th Air Force" simulate the massive USAAF strategic bombing campaigns against Germany and Japan // Has raised $1,512 of $3,000 so far. (~50%)||17||$65 / $89||Nov 16|
|Aced It! Are you cognitively there? A satirical card game for 2 to 5 players about the best words, really good brains and to trump your opponents. // Has raised €342 of €12,000 so far. (~3%)||2 - 5||10||$19 / €34||Oct 17|
|Arms & Influence A political strategy card game, where you compete with neighboring nations to achieve world dominance. // Has raised $8,346 of $7,500 so far. (~111%) ☑||3 - 4||144||$19 / $58||Oct 17|
|Automated Alice: A Cooperative Dice Game Based on the novel by Jeff Noon // Has raised $8,563 of $11,000 so far. (~78%)||1 - 4||260||$29 / $33||Oct 08|
|Bots Up - The bot battling card game Build a bot, send it to battle and compete to be the last bot standing! Find out more at botsupgame.com // Has raised £10,313 of £3,500 so far. (~295%) ☑||2 - 5||336||$20 / £31||Oct 15|
|Brinkwood: The Blood of Tyrants A castlepunk Forged in the Dark roleplaying game. Mask up. Spill Blood. Drink the Rich. Join the discord! https://discord.gg/R72Endm // Has raised $23,896 of $10,000 so far. (~239%) ☑||778||$10 / $31||Oct 16||#rpg|
|Capitalism: The Board Game A strategy-driven turf war circular board game. // Has raised $3 of $45,000 so far. (~0%)||3||$65 / $1||Oct 14|
|Cascadia A puzzly tile-laying game featuring the habitats and wildlife of the Pacific Northwest with gorgeous artwork by Beth Sobel! // Has raised $109,484 of $8,000 so far. (~1369%) ☑||1 - 4||3625||$29 / $30||Oct 21|
|Castaway Curse (Second Printing) The shipwreck adventure game, now available with international shipping! 2-6 players, 20 min/player. Ages 13+ // Has raised $4,136 of $1,000 so far. (~414%) ☑||2 - 6||16||$100 / $259||Oct 15||#reprint|
|CHARMS: Quests for Antiracism A question and answer expansion for antiracism using CHARMS: A Game of Insight, or use as stand alone discussion prompts. // Has raised $1,023 of $100 so far. (~1023%) ☑||3 - 8||31||$35 / $33||Oct 08|
|Check Yes Romeo Check Yes, Romeo is an improv narrative dating simulator card game meant to get to know people better. Find your lucky match. // Has raised $1,278 of $5,000 so far. (~26%)||29||$45 / $44||Oct 16|
|Choo Choo Game. The Choo Choo card game is a train building game for everyone. // Has raised A$341 of A$750 so far. (~45%)||2 - 12||7||$21 / A$49||Oct 15|
|Climate Change Memory The old school Memory game for 2-8 persons, now with opposite images to stimulate your sustainable way of living. // Has raised €236 of €17,000 so far. (~1%)||2 - 8||9||$21 / €26||Oct 14|
|Coalition The Napoleonic Wars 1805-1815 // Has raised $6,435 of $2,500 so far. (~257%) ☑||2 - 6||73||$52 / $88||Oct 05|
|Deck Organizer System New Deck Organizer System (D.O.S.), organize game cards effortlessly! Interlock as many trays and sizes as needed for your games! // Has raised C$251 of C$1500 so far. (~17%)||6||$13 / C$42||Oct 17||#bling|
|DOPPELT ODER NICHTS Ein Kartenspiel, bei dem niemand sicher ist. Du hast die Wahl, aber wenn du dich überschätzt, trifft es dich doppelt - ENGLISH AVAILABLE // Has raised €1,796 of €7,000 so far. (~26%)||4 - ?||48||$21 / €37||Oct 17|
|Embarcadero - Rule the Waterfront! Build the city of San Francisco on the hulls of abandoned ships during the California Gold Rush. // Has raised $33,091 of $5,000 so far. (~662%) ☑||1 - 5||605||$60 / $55||Oct 02|
|ENGKANTO: A Filipino Mythology RPG Board game A Filipino Mythology inspired RPG board game! Play as an ancient Filipino Bayani (Hero) and set off on a journey to find Biringan City // Has raised A$3,401 of A$35,000 so far. (~10%)||31||$37 / A$110||Nov 14|
|Escape Deathrace 2182 "Micro" - A Game That Fits Anywhere. A pocket-sized table-top dungeon crawler that pits you against your friends (and aliens!) in a cosmic street race to save the galaxy! // Has raised $1,872 of $8,200 so far. (~23%)||1 - 4||24||$25 / $78||Oct 17|
|Everbane The Card Game // Has raised CHF1,453 of CHF60,000 so far. (~2%)||2 - 6||35||$33 / CHF42||Oct 14|
|Facility 07: Exploration - Espionage - Battle Royale Twist! Infiltrate an evil genius' lair to stop him from destroying the world! Take That, Spy-Style! 2-6 semi-co-op players. Tons of laughs. // Has raised $4,614 of $14,900 so far. (~31%)||2 - 6||104||$39 / $44||Oct 15|
|Flourish A delightful game about crafting gardens from the creators of Everdell. In English, German, and French. // Has raised $74,792 of $15,000 so far. (~499%) ☑||1 - 7||2008||$39 / $37||Oct 01|
|Forgotten Depths - Co-op Dungeon Adventure A quick-playing but substantial experience of exploration and combat // Has raised $17,889 of $26,000 so far. (~69%)||1 - 3||620||$30 / $29||Oct 15||#take2|
|Fruit Salad: The Multiple Games in One Game We will be creating a board game called Fruit Salad. This game comes with 8 different games perfect for all kind of players. // Has raised $283 of $7,064 so far. (~4%)||6||$25 / $47||Oct 14|
|Good vs Gooder Fun debates for funny people—a family-friendly party game celebrating the gooder things in life // Has raised $8,581 of $18,500 so far. (~46%)||3+||110||$29 / $78||Oct 16|
|In Home Alley Ball: High-Quality Cardboard Alley Game Alley Ball game made from high-quality eco cardboard! Perfect for temporary entertainment but sturdy enough to last for years. USA made // Has raised $180 of $3,000 so far. (~6%)||1+||2||$179 / $90||Nov 01|
|In Too Deep (Reboot) Hack into criminal minds in the undercover operation of a lifetime. Save the city without losing your soul in this game for 1-4 agents. // Has raised C$83623 of C$50000 so far. (~167%) ☑||1 - 4||1156||$50 / C$72||Oct 08||#take2|
|INKAS: The Legend™ - Miniature Board Game with Golden Llamas A strategy game for 1 to 4 players, where you must battle gods and enemy nations in your quest to become the founder of a NEW empire! // Has raised $5,242 of $30,000 so far. (~17%)||1 - 4||96||$39 / $55||Oct 15|
|Inventure Quest Challenging co-op adventures, powered by you. RPG party game for all levels of experience. Infinite characters, settings, & quests! // Has raised $3,317 of $11,500 so far. (~29%)||2 - 6||52||$27 / $64||Oct 15||#take2|
|Lion Challenging Party Game Challenging party card game. This game will make your party really cool. // Has raised $2 of $1,000 so far. (~0%)||4 - 9||2||$24 / $1||Oct 31|
|Lucky Luau Flower matching and lei making fun from beautiful Hawaii! // Has raised $3,265 of $4,000 so far. (~82%)||2 - 6||110||$15 / $30||Oct 15|
|Ludicrous Adult Party Game The adult party game that will unleash the deviant in everyone. // Has raised £216 of £10,000 so far. (~2%)||3+||8||$26 / £27||Oct 17||#take2|
|Math Eclipse Educational card and dice game for kids to learn multiplication and division. // Has raised $35 of $1,500 so far. (~2%)||2||3||$13 / $12||Oct 19|
|Mythalix: Chapter 1: Greek Mythology Gods and Titans clash in a new world. Battle opponents, control areas & build your deck in this light strategy board game. // Has raised £5,253 of £10,000 so far. (~53%)||2 - 4||114||$33 / £46||Oct 15|
|Name That Puppy - A Party Game For Puppy Lovers A card game for all ages where you compete to pick the best name for different adorable puppies. // Has raised $331 of $500 so far. (~66%)||13||$15 / $25||Oct 03|
|Never Say Never The Hilarious Game of Horrible Hypotheticals // Has raised $2,278 of $7,000 so far. (~33%)||39||$20 / $58||Oct 18||#take2|
|Oak & Steel a 3.5x game set in the American Old West // Has raised $5,408 of $12,000 so far. (~45%)||2 - 4||133||$45 / $41||Oct 02|
|Office Buzz The Drinking Game To Become The CEO // Has raised $4,880 of $5,000 so far. (~98%)||4 - 10||166||$18 / $29||Oct 15|
|RECIPE RUSH This card game is for foodies, families, and friends who enjoy chaos, sabotage, thievery, double-dipping, and sometimes sheep cloning. // Has raised $1,565 of $10,000 so far. (~16%)||2 - 4||20||$25 / $78||Oct 15|
|RUMSKI (Second Edition) A quick-thinking, rummy style, strategy card game // Has raised $1,418 of $3,500 so far. (~41%)||2 - 6||30||$13 / $47||Oct 15||#newedition|
|Scratch the Deck Game Changers A cool card game for people who love cats featuring some new feline friends with extra special powers. // Has raised €1,319 of €333 so far. (~396%) ☑||2 - 4||56||$16 / €24||Sep 27||#newedition|
|Secret Sinners A deviously strategic card game where players accuse each other of being evil! Hide your past sins carefully or fall straight to hell! // Has raised C$2972 of C$23500 so far. (~13%)||3 - 8||56||$27 / C$53||Oct 12||#take2|
|Sharks Feeding Frenzy Life getting you down? Wouldn't you rather be a shark? Eat new and exciting people! // Has raised $6,475 of $10,000 so far. (~65%)||2 - 6||103||$29 / $63||Oct 13|
|Soulgivers Absorb the Souls of the fallen heroes and capture the Fragment to survive the Decay in this competitive strategy game for 2 players. // Has raised €40,238 of €40,000 so far. (~101%) ☑||2||560||$82 / €72||Oct 14|
|Stack O'Cats The most fun you'll ever have trying to get cats to do what you want them to. // Has raised $1,943 of $2,800 so far. (~69%)||2 - 5||59||$22 / $33||Oct 18|
|Stink! Dice-rolling card game designed for family game nights. // Has raised $1,696 of $2,000 so far. (~85%)||52||$11 / $33||Oct 18|
|Symfony : The Lyrical Card Game A card game that pits your lyrical know-how against your closest friends! // Has raised C$4 of C$7000 so far. (~0%)||2 - 5||4||$23 / C$1||Nov 16|
|TeWero Te Wero is a rapid-fire card game designed to encourage your use of Te Reo Māori. // Has raised A$1,472 of A$7,400 so far. (~20%)||2+||25||$20 / A$59||Oct 03|
|The Sable Scourge A board game for ordinary citizens. // Has raised $472 of $20,000 so far. (~2%)||2 - 6||18||$35 / $26||Oct 06|
|They Were Soldiers and Dak To - Hill 875 The board game of the battle that changed the war in Vietnam! 450 Americans faced long odds against the NVA at LZ X-Ray. Nov 14, 1965. // Has raised $9,762 of $24,900 so far. (~39%)||2||94||$69 / $104||Nov 14||#take2|
|Untamed: Feral Factions - Spirit Strike Edition A beautiful, shuffle-building, card battle game featuring 12 unique animal factions and the new Spirit Strike expansion! // Has raised €19,481 of €9,000 so far. (~216%) ☑||2 - 4||792||$11 / €25||Oct 06||#expansion|
|What's The Point? - The Cactus Card Game What's The Point? is an exciting, family-friendly, and cacti-loaded card game! // Has raised $4,303 of $3,000 so far. (~143%) ☑||2 - 6||82||$25 / $52||Oct 15|
|Xmas PileUP A pocket-sized, Christmas-themed, stacking-dexterity game for the whole family. Featuring cute Christmas tree shaped meeples! // Has raised £5,259 of £1,000 so far. (~526%) ☑||2 - 4||239||$13 / £22||Sep 29|
Need moar Kickstarter goodness?Check out...
- My Calendar of Announced Kickstarters (Also available in iCal flavor)
- My interactive AirTable view of all active board game kickstarter campaigns.
- BoardGameGeek's variety of Kickstarter-oriented Geeklists
- Kicktraq's data-driven views
- #hmm means that something about the project seems a little off. Buyer beware kinda thing.
- #lolwut is reserved for projects that seem like copycat games or campaigns put together with little thought. Check 'em out for amusement.
- #take tags are for projects that have been restarted for some reason, with the number indicating what iteration we're currently on.
- Did I miss something? Particularly something new in the last 7 days or ending in the next 7 days? Let me know in the comments and I'll add it in. ## Tip Jar If you enjoy these lists, maybe toss me a buck now and then. Signing up for a free AirTable account via my referral link can help, too. Plus, it's swell!
Update 26: The Old Blood
Update 26: The Old BloodRedtext
This update is born of our goal to deliver you a motley of content - too much to list out in a letter, but it’s all one click away. The Highlights:GRENDEL: Consume in feeding frenzy fashion with our 42nd Warframe! The Leverian reveals all...
MELEE CHANGES PHASE 2: Melee has evolved again with a focus on TECHNIQUE - Stance/Combo reworks, the return of Equipped Melee, and MUCH more.
VAUBAN & EMBER REWORK: Revisited to better accent their themes and offer more ways to play!
KUVA LICHES: Twisted new Kuva spiked foes await - The death of Grineer bathed in crimson fuels an undying thirst for its creator: YOU.
Welcome to Update 26: The Old Blood! It’s a hefty read below that we appreciate you taking the time to go through. Before you get started, you can look forward to a friendly in-game Inbox message with a few items from us to you. We know you’ve put a lot of time and resources into some of the things we’re changing (Melee, Vauban, Ember, etc), so please enjoy these free items by logging in before December 31st 11:59PM ET:
- 3 Forma
- 7-Day Affinity Booster
PLUS to those eligible (MR 3+ and account created before we announced the Legendary Core on October 18th) 1x Legendary Core will be delivered in a separate Inbox message! This criteria is necessary to avoid awarding dormant accounts that could use this gift to abuse trading.
There will also be a total of eight time-limited Alerts starting Friday, November 1st @ 2 PM ET until Monday, November 4th @ 2 PM ET:
- With the hefty changes that Melee Phase 2: TECHNIQUES brings, you can also expect three Melee-only Alerts to help you get a feel for how the changes performs against the three main Factions in different mission settings. Each Alert rewards a fully built Forma upon completion - giving you even more options to make adjustments to your Melee weapons where you see fit.
- The introduction of Kuva Liches brings a special new kind of Relic - Requiem Relics. There are four Relics in total that contain Requiem Mods, the Exilus Weapon Adaptor, and more! For more details, continue down to the Kuva Lich section. To get you a headstart with the Kuva Liches, there will be four Alerts on Sedna that will each reward one of the four unrefined Requiem Relics. Since completing The War Within quest is required to access the Kuva Fortress, these alerts are only available to those that have completed the Sedna Junction and Sedna’s Nodes.
- As a fun bonus, you can also play an Alert for the “Grendel in Action” Glyph!
We Maggots live… not long.Image
We hope more life… work… killl… maybe Queens notice…
Maybe… they share… the Old Blood.
We are maggots. But eventually even maggots can fly.
Update 26 brings a completely new breed of enemy, gameplay, and reward: The Kuva Liches have arrived. This system is what the Kingpin system, first shown on Devstream #88, has become over time, despite being put on hold for quite some time! This will continue to be expanded throughout Warframe’s factions and will be expanded to include a Clan aspect in a future update.
This system is meant to be challenging. It’s meant to be a threat. It’s meant to posit a vengeful and immortal enemy against you until you can decipher how to defeat them. It will demand your best gear and game knowledge! The Update notes will outline the essentials, the game will teach you the rest. Let’s begin, Tenno.
The Parazon is the first and most crucial piece to taking down your Kuva Lich, but it is not exclusive to the Kuva Lich system. This is a new tool given to ALL Tenno of any level and is now a part of the Tutorial. It is an interactive tool with widespread use in the game, from basics like hacking, to deeper gameplay like decoding the means to Assassinate your Lich.PARAZON MODS:
We have moved some Warframe Mods (ex: Intruder) over to become Parazon Mods, and are adding new Parazon Mods (listed below). Our approach with these is that they provide benefits to the Parazon’s various uses, instead of taking up slots on Warframes. All core Cipher (Hacking) Parazon Mods can be found in Spy Vaults throughout the Origin System, and Assassin (Finisher) Mods can be found on various Bosses!CIPHER MODS - Think of these as upgrading the tool aspect of ‘hacking’. These make hacking easier or give small benefits when hack is completed successfully!
The Parazon will have 3 Normal Mod Slots, and 3 REQUIEM MOD Slots (covered below).
- Intruder: + Additional Seconds to hacking.
- Live Wire: Shock Enemies within 24 meters while hacking.
- Auto Breach: 30% Chance to autohack!
- Runtime: +45% Sprint Speed after hack.
- Master Key: Unlock nearby lockers after hacking.
- Untraceable: Become invisible for 18s after hacking.
- Failsafe: 50% Chance to retry a failed hack.
- Blood for Life: 50% chance to create a Health Orb on Mercy.
- Blood for Energy: 50% chance to create an Energy Orb on Mercy.
- Blood for Ammo: Mercy refills magazine by 100%
- Hit and Rune: On Mercy: +60% Parkour speed for 6 seconds
- Out Of Sight: Blind Enemies with 18 meters on ‘Mercy’ kill.
PARAZON FINISHERS: AKA ‘MERCY’
Parazon Finishers are a new lethal technique that can occur in any mission on almost any unit. They are optional, as you can still kill the enemy without using them. Enemies eligible for Mercy will have a Parazon icon over their head!
New Requiem Mods have arrived and they are the only way to end your Kuva Lich. Your Lich is immortal until you figure out the correct combination of Requiem Mods - the precise order matters, and the only way to glean the order is by seeking ‘Requiem Whispers’ from your Lich’s Thralls and trying them out on you Lich.
The 8 Requiem Mods are:
From brooding gulfs are we beheld
By that which bears no name
Its heralds are the stars it fells
The sky and Earth aflame
Corporeal laws are unwrit
As suns and love retreat
To cosmic madness laws submit
Though stalwart minds entreat
In luminous space blackened stars
They gaze, accuse, deny
Roiling, moaning, this realm of ours
In madness lost shall die
Carrion hordes trill their profane
Accord with eldritch plans
To cosmic forms from tangent planes
We end as we began
Requiem Relics also contain an all new item - a Riven Sliver! A fragment of a sundered Riven. It is known that, with enough Slivers, Palladino is capable of reforging a complete Riven.
Earning Requiem Mods:Image
The Void is reacting to the Lich experiments on the Kuva Fortress, and for the first time: Void Fissures are appearing on the Kuva Fortress! But these are unlike the others, and they only respond to REQUIEM RELICS.
There are 4 Requiem Relics - each with 2 Requiem Mods. Collect them all!
- You can get Requiem Relics from KUVA FLOOD SIPHON MISSIONS, guaranteed.
- You can get Requiem Relics from normal KUVA SIPHON MISSIONS, 30% of the time.
- These can be refined like Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi Relics. A 5th Tab has been added for REQUIEM RELICS in your Void Relic Refinement screen.
Requiem Mods have a limited amount of charges (3), but only consume charges when you successfully kill a Lich. Repeat Requiem Mods in your collection will eventually go to good use.
ONTO THE LICHES:THE ENEMY:
- Killing A KUVA LARVLING is the first step to creating a Lich. These can be found on any regular level 20+ Grineer mission in the Origin System - not including Sorties/Fissure/Quests/Special Regions, etc. for now. They are only available for players who have reached The War Within or beyond, this is the required prerequisite for getting a Lich.
- You can only have one Lich active at a time.
- The only way to get rid of your Lich is by using your Parazon with the correct Requiem Mods in the correct order - but you won’t be able to do this until you’ve found your Lich. Read on to learn how to do that.
- Only you and your Parazon can be lethal to your Lich - your squadmates can help you weaken the foe, but you are the key to victory.
- Once your Lich has set its sights on you, the hunt begins. You will know you have your Lich when this Icon appears in your Navigation and Menus, allowing you to view your Lich status at any time: https://gfycat.com/fabulousfrayeddaddylonglegs - Follow the mouse to see everything from Lich Level, Requiem Mod Attempts, and More!
- Beware the red stain on the Origin System - the Nodes the Lich influences will be available for you to play by selecting in the Mission screen.
- Any node of influence has REWARD TAX. Only defeating your Lich will return all of what was Taxed! The less influence nodes, the lower the Tax.
- Influenced Nodes contain LICH THRALLS. You must use your Parazon on these to glean clues on how to destroy your Lich using the correct 3 REQUIEM MODS in the correct order.
- Clearing Nodes and Killing Thralls leads to progression toward revealing your Lich’s 3 fatal Requiem Mods.
- Once you know the 3 Mods, figuring out the Order is a matter of trial and error in battles against your Lich - good luck!
Your Liches likelihood to hunt you down is indicated by a bar on your Lich menu. The angrier they are, the more likely to spawn. Once you’ve drawn your Lich out to fight by destroying their Thralls and Influence nodes, fights against your LICH can go one of two ways:THE VICTORY!
DEFEAT- if your Parazon does not have the proper order of Requiem Mods. You will be defeated, and your Lich escapes, and grows stronger.
VICTORY - if your Parazon does have the proper order of Requiem Mods. You will be victorious.
Defeating your Lich gives you two options:VANQUISH:
Vanquishing your Lich with your Parazon ends its immortality, and grants you its Kuva Weapon.CONVERT:
Converting your Lich with your Parazon corrupts it and turns it to your side, and will have a chance to appear in battle to aid you.Gif
THE KUVA WEAPONS:
When you Vanquish a Lich, you’ll get its Kuva Weapon variant that is completely unique to your Lich. The base weapons are as follows, with custom stats depending on your Lich:
- Kuva Karak: The custom weapon of a fearsome Kuva Lich. It has greater reload speed, lower recoil, and greater accuracy than the standard-issue Karak rifle.
- Kuva Quartakk: Unlike a standard Quartakk, this Kuva Lich variant fires automatically from the hip and reloads faster while retaining its signature feature: annihilating targets with four simultaneous shots.
- Kuva Ogris: The custom weapon of a fearsome Kuva Lich. Unlike the basic version the Kuva Ogris fires detonite-infused casings semi-automatically, from a smaller clip, while dealing greater damage per shot.
- Kuva Kohm: The Kuva Kohm variant has a higher fire rate than the original. For every shot fired in rapid succession, the Kuva Kohm releases an additional bolt and grows more lethal.
- Kuva Tonkor: This Lich-variant grenade launcher hurls mayhem and destruction with an increased reload speed.
- Kuva Drakgoon: The Kuva Drakgoon flak cannon sends volleys of intensely hot shrapnel ricocheting around the room that do not slow down. Larger clip size and reload speed. Can be fired in wide or concentrated bursts.
- Kuva Stubba (AKA Twin Stubba): Double-fist rapid-fire bursts of pain with these dual-wield variants of the Grineer submachine gun. Higher fire-rate and clip capacity.
- Kuva Seer: This variant pistol has higher fire rate and magazine capacity. Superior zoom capabilities, plus projectiles have a small Corrosive burst.
- Kuva Kraken: A custom variant that fires three quick shots with a single pull of the trigger, or can alt-fire burst the remainder of its clip. Higher fire rate, magazine capacity and reload speed.
- Kuva Brakk: This Lich-variant semi-automatic hand cannon delivers a lot of punch in a small package. Higher fire rate, magazine capacity, and reload speed.
- KUVA CHAKKHURR - A high-damage flintlock rifle that does additional Damage on head shots!
- KUVA SHILDEG - A massive hammer for the smashing!!
- KUVA AYANGA - An Arch-Gun that can be turned into a Heavy Weapon with a Gravimag.
OTHER REWARDS AND SECRETS:
If Kuva Weapons or Lifelong Companionship aren’t your thing, there’s more! The birth of a Kuva Lich from a Larvling has a chance to create a Lich with some added flair - one of Seven new Ephemeras that you can only earn from Vanquishing or Converting your Lich (if it has one equipped)! These are a bit more special and rare, so don’t expect every Lich to have one, but we will be balancing over time.Essential Parazon Mod Bundle
Brand new Market items are available to help jump-start your Kuva world domination if that’s the road you wish to take. As with all our Platinum priced Market goods, these Packs are geared towards attaining convenience, at which they are priced accordingly:
A Bundle featuring new Mods for your Parazon that give perks to Hacking or performing ‘Mercy’ kills on enemies. Purchased Mods are unranked.Radiant Requiem Relic Pack
- 4 Radiant Requiem Relics, one of each type, I, II, III,and IV.
Get a taste of the Old Blood with this exclusive, one-time purchase, of Kuva Lich items. Includes a full set of Requiem Mods, the Radiant Requiem Relic Pack, Kuva Warframe Armor, and an assortment of Kuva Lich themed color pallets.Video
NEW WARFRAME: GRENDEL
Consumer of worlds and everything else.PASSIVE:
Each enemy consumed grants 50 bonus Armor.FEAST:
Swallow an enemy whole and store it in Grendel’s gut. Not satisfied? Keep eating, but beware, each foe in Grendel’s belly slowly consumes Energy. Hold to vomit out stored enemies covering them in toxic bile.NOURISH:
Consume the enemies in Grendel’s gut and nourish nearby squad members with a radial buff.
- Nourished Energy - Energy buff
*Nourished Strike - Damage Multiplier buff
Violently puke out a bile soaked enemy from Grendel’s gut, turning the unfortunate creature into a toxic projectile.PULVERIZE:
Powered by feasting, Grendel curls into a ball and knocks over anyone in his path. Jumping slams Grendel into the ground and generates a damaging shockwave.
Grendel can be earned for free through means based on the lore of his Leverian entry. Once you’ve listened, you’ll begin your hunt for Grendel by acquiring:
- Grendel Neuroptics Locator
- Grendel Chassis Locator
- Grendel Systems Locator
These Keys are found in Arbitrations and will expose hidden missions on the planet mentioned in his Leverian for you. Grendel helps those in need - and only those who are truly ‘empty’ will earn his pieces, guaranteed.Image
GRENDEL GLUTT HELMET
Dinner is served. An iconic helm for Grendel.Image
A most curious Syandana and one favored by the gallant gourmand, Grendel.Image
Tear and chew through enemies with this unusual crankshaft-style greatsword. Grendel's signature weapon.
When using Grendel with his signature Masseter, he will be immune from crowd-control procs while doing Heavy Attacks.
It's all you can eat with this collection for the gallant gourmand. Includes Grendel Warframe, Glutt Helm, Masseter Greatsword, Sumbha Syandana and 3-day Credit and Affinity boosters.Image
New Passive: Receive 5% Ability Strength for every enemy within a 50m engulfed in flame (up to a cap).FIREBALL
Works fundamentally the same as it does now - tap for quick fire, hold to charge for greater impact. Enemies already inflicted by any Heat Status effect will now take additional damage.IMMOLATION (replacing Accelerant)
Fireball has a casting combo, if you use it multiple times rapidly it gets stronger.
The damage output and charge speed also scale off of one of Ember’s newest abilities...
Time for a history lesson! Prior to Update 11.5, Ember’s second ability used to be “Overheat”, offering an aura of heat damage which also protected her from enemy fire. Almost SIX years later, it’s time for this ring of fire to come full circle.FIRE BLAST
When cast, Ember Immolates herself with protective fire armor. Her current level of self-Immolation is indicated by a unique UI indicator; the higher the heat, the more damage resistance, and the more effective Ember’s other abilities become.
The Immolation meter will build slowly at first - using Ember’s Fireball or Inferno causes the meter to build faster. But be warned! If the meter reaches maximum, Ember will “overheat” and Immolation will cost progressively more energy per second the longer you stay in an overheated state. To prevent this from happening, use Fire Blast to expel a portion of your heat meter, or toggle Immolation off to reset meter build.
Casting time has been greatly reduced, and the ability now strips armor from nearby enemies. The amount of armor removed scales in effectiveness based on current Immolation levels. On cast, this immediately reduces your Immolation level by up to half.INFERNO (replacing World On Fire)
Upon casting Inferno, all enemies currently within sight are struck by a fiery comet, lighting each target ablaze in a personal ring of fire. Inferno costs Energy per each target in sight, with the cost capped at 10 targets, at which other enemies are then free.Ember Augment Changes:
If an enemy ignited by Inferno comes in contact with another unit, the fire will spread, igniting them as well with a fresh ability duration. Damage of the heat AoE scales with current Immolation level.
With these changes, players will take a more active role in “bringing the heat” to all that stand in their way, with added protection that encapsulates Ember’s volatile nature.
- Fireball: Fireball Frenzy: This augment is unchanged.
- Immolation: Flash Accelerant is now Immolated Radiance: Allies within Affinity range will receive 50% of Immolation’s Damage Reduction.
- Fire Blast: Fire Fright is now Healing Flame: Each enemy hit heals Ember by 25 to 50 based on the level of the Immolation meter.
- Inferno: Firequake is now Exothermic: Enemies killed while under the effect of Inferno have a 15% chance to drop an Energy Orb.
**VAUBAN REVISITED **
When revisiting Vauban, we aimed to retain his status as a crowd control powerhouse, while increasing his mobility and lethality to keep up with 2019 Warframe’s lightning-quick pace.TESLA NERVOS (replacing Tesla Grenades)
Instead of sticking to surfaces, these new Tesla Drones will roll around, following the player. Once an enemy comes within range, these Drones will latch on and emit a shock that stuns the target and nearby enemies. Each Drone has a limited number of shock charges before it must be replaced.MINELAYER
Hold cast to summon multiple Tesla Nervoses at once!
ll four of his mines have been replaced with new options:
- Tether Coil pulls a number of nearby enemies to wherever it sticks, rendering them immobile.
- Flechette Orb fires high velocity nails in all directions, inflicting puncture damage to any unlucky enough to be nearby.
- Vector Pad lays down a walk pad, granting a boost of speed in a chosen direction (indicated by arrows). Players must be moving in the same direction as the pad to receive a boost, while enemies are affected no matter which way they wanted to go.
- Overdriver will latch onto a nearby ally or yourself, enhancing their damage output for a period of time.
A deployable beacon marks a location on the map. After a short countdown, the area is struck by a massive orbital laser explosion (and yes, it does work indoors).BASTILLE (combined with Vortex)
Vauban’s two marquee powers have been combined into a new and devastating ultimate ability!Vauban Augment Changes:
When deployed, a Bastille will capture nearby enemies, stripping them of their armor over time. Players standing within a Bastille’s radius will gain a temporary armor increase, building up over time based on how many targets are currently being held in the Bastille.
When a Bastille’s duration expires, it collapses into a brief Vortex at the center of the cast for easy group kills. Want the Vortex to appear sooner, or last longer? Holding the cast key will collapse all active Bastilles early, or if you have no Bastilles, holding will deploy a new Vortex instead.
Overall, many of Vauban’s powers have been streamlined or replaced, making his tools less redundant, and much more versatile for keeping up with the pace of an average Warframe mission.
- Tesla Nervos: Tesla Bank: While a target has a Nervos attached, any damage dealt to it will be absorbed by the Nervos and channeled into a 8m burst of Electricity on death.
- No Augment for Minelayer.
- Photon Strike: Photon Repeater: If Photon Strike hits at least 5 enemies, the next cast will cost no Energy.
- Bastille: Repelling Bastille: Since Bastille and Vortex have merged, their Augments have merged as well. Enemies within the Bastille have a 100% chance to be repelled every 4s. Plus, Vortex’s duration is increased by 70% of its Maximum Duration for each additional Vortex thrown into it.
Vauban and Ember have been removed from Conclave in the meantime for balancing.Image
TITANIA EMPRESS COLLECTION
The trappings of royalty. Includes the deluxe Titania Empress Skin, Hawkmoth Skin for the Dex Pixia exalted weapon, the Mot Skin for the Diwata sword, Titania’s Heartwood Armor Set and the Dendrite Gunblade Skin.Image
EUPHRATES PET ARMOR PACK
Contains Euphrates Pet Armor for both Kubrow and Kavat, modeled on the intimidating, bladed look of the Tigris Shotgun.
Introducing Vasca! A true child of the night, and a drinker of life.How to obtain:
Bring your Kavat to the Plains of Eidolon at night to meet a Vasca Kavat - snoot to snoot. If your Kavat becomes tainted by a Vasca bite, Imprint it and breed 2 together for your own bloodthirsty kitty.Vasca Precepts:
Don’t want your Kavat to carry the virus? Visit Master Teasonai in Cetus for the Vasca Curative.
- Vampiric Bite: Vasca’s bite bypasses armor, draining her prey of life, adding to her own.
- Transfusion: When her master is in bleedout, Vasca sacrifices some of her Health to raise them.
PLUS, new Vasca Floofs can be acquired by Master Teasonai!Image
Don’t feel like getting in a cat fight? Check out the Market for the Vasca Kavat Starter Kit!
WEAPON EXILUS DESIGNATION + WHY!
Introducing a new Exilus Weapon Adapter that unlocks an Exilus Weapon Mod Slot for your Primary and Secondary weapons, granting you extra capacity to equip utility Mods. You can find the Exilus Weapon Adapter as an Offering from the main 6 Syndicates, from the new Requiem Relics, or in the in-game Market!Eligible Exilus Weapon Mods:
These Adapters will be for Primary and Secondary weapons only. Once we have finished making changes to the Melee system, we will re-evaluate the need for a Melee variant.
The conversation of tight capacity already exists without the addition of the Exilus Weapon Mod Slot, so we’re making these Slots default Polarities, meaning all Exilus Weapon Mods are - (Naramon) or V (Madurai) Polarity.
If you’re familiar with Exilus Mods, they are utility or movement Mods, not sustained DPS grants. Below is a list of eligible Exilus Weapon Mods that sustain the utility intention. Anything not included in this list was deemed DPS affecting and not true ‘Utility’:
- Ammo Drum
- Shell Compression
- Trick Mag
- Rifle Ammo Mutation
- Primed Rifle Ammo Mutation
- Shotgun Ammo Mutation
- Primed Shotgun Ammo Mutation
- Pistol Ammo Mutation
- Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation
- Arrow Mutation
- Sniper Ammo Mutation
- Eagle Eye
- Broad Eye
- Air Recon
- AERO: Periphery
- Agile Aim
- Snap Shot
- Spry Sights
- Gun Glide
- Double-Barrel Drift
- Vile Precision
- Strafing Slide
- Steady Hands
- Guided Ordnance
- Narrow Barrel
- Targeting Subsystem
- Silent Battery
- Soft Hands
- Reflex Draw
- Lock and Load
- Tactical Reload
- Eject Magazine
- Terminal Velocity
- Fatal Acceleration
- Lethal Momentum
- Adhesive Blast
- Cautious Shot
- Fomorian Accelerant
- Kinetic Ricochet
- Tether Grenades
As a result, the following Mods have been tweaked:General Changes
- Ammo Drum increased to +90% Ammo
- Shell Compression increased to +90% Ammo
- Vile Precision is now -90% Recoil
- Lock and Load from 13 to 9
- Tactical Reload from 13 to 9
- Eject Magazine from 13 to 9
- Vile Precision from 11 to 9
- Cautious Shot from 12 to 10
- Rifle Ammo Mutation from 9 to 7
- Primed Rifle Ammo Mutation from 14 to 10
- Shotgun Ammo Mutation from 9 to 7
- Primed Shotgun Ammo Mutation from 14 to 10
- Arrow Mutation from 9 to 7
- Pistol Ammo Mutation from 9 to 7
- Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation from 14 to 10
- Sniper Ammo Mutation from 9 to 7
Melee PHASE 2: TECHNIQUES
Update 26 brings change to Warframe - it iterates on the game and Melee is no exception. For months Phase 1 has been in your hands, and it’s time for Phase 2. What follows is a detailed overview of our design direction and intentions with this new Phase.
We are not touching Melee Riven Dispositions until we get updated data - expect advance notice when we close in on a date for this.
We want you to know how your use of melee and feedback on the systems have helped form Phase 2, and how some changes are included to allow for a more cohesive Melee experience. Our tools made Spin attacks optimal at the cost of the more interesting Melee system, and we’re trying to rectify that overall.
Previously we made several changes to the Melee system (as detailed in the Melee Rework Phase 1 Dev Workshop thread) including:
- Introducing a new quick-melee attack
- Full VFX overhaul on elemental damage types
- Aimed Slam Attacks instead of impacting directly below an airborne player.
While select changes are to be rolled back (yes - see below before you react), the rest of the system served as a good foundation for this much more expansive Phase 2.THE GAMEPLAY
Please bear in mind that these changes are not set in stone, and some aspects of the new Melee system will be tweaked during the usual QA process. There are some more features being added later on, introduced in Melee Rework Phase 3 at a later date.
So what is covered in Melee Update Phase 2?
- The Return of Equipped Melee and Manual Blocking!
- Dodge Cancelling and Tactical Dodging
- Stance Changes, Combos and You!
- Smoother Combo Transitions
- Combo Counter Rework
- Changes to Slam Attacks
- Goodbye Channeling, Hello Heavy Attacks and Lifting!
- Weapon Stats, Mastery Limits and General Melee Changes
- Mod Rebalancing / Functionality
- Exalted Weapons
- The Screens: Arsenal Changes
- Aim Assist
- Sticky Fingers when Equipping Melee!
- Channelling 2.0 AKA “Rage Mode” and Future Plans!
As you can probably tell, this section is going to be a bit of a lengthy one, so make sure you sit comfortably, drink a nice cup of Greedy Milk and get ready to read all about how you can better turn your enemies into salsa with your favorite melee weapon!THE GAMEPLAY
An overarching note before you get started, is that every Melee weapon that was originally a single Elemental damage type has been converted to Physical + Element, allowing for more Status reliability as well (Silva and Aegis excluded given Flame Blade).
- Equipping Melee and Manual Blocking!
One of the bigger changes added to the Melee Rework: Phase 1 was the addition of fluid swapping between melee and Primary / Secondary Weapons. However, some players preferred the ability to manually block, making some of their builds less easy to manage. While we restored manual blocking for players playing ‘sword alone’, it wasn’t quite the same.Image
The good news is that both functions are back! Holding the weapon swap button will equip melee fully again, and the aim button will manually block when in this mode. Holding the Weapon Swap button while Exalted Melee is in play will also lock you into Exalted Melee mode! (Don’t worry, Auto Blocking is still a thing!)
We also have redesigned the utility of blocking: Blocking will now prevent 100% of damage, with a blocking angle that is dependent on the melee weapon equipped. All successful Blocks will also add to the new Combo Counter!
In the above example, sword and shield weapons (such as the Silva & Aegis) have a blocking angle of 70 degrees, centered on the front of the player, where as a dagger weapon (such as the Dark Dagger) will only have a blocking angle of 45 degrees. (Previously all weapons had a locked blocking angle of 45 degrees upon the introduction of Auto Blocking.)
- Dodge Cancel and Tactical Dodging
One of the older and larger complaints of the melee combo system has been the animation locks. Completing 7 step combos feels great, but the animations completely lock you into the movements. We are introducing two new ways to put more control in your hands:
- Dodge Cancel - Allows a player to activate a dodge any time during a melee attack to end the combo immediately and dodge out of the way.
- Tactical Dodging - Dodging while blocking now performs this Tactical Dodge, keeping the distance short, and allowing you to remain within melee range. This is an effort to not break the flow of combat after cancelling out of an attack, but also if you need to make a quick escape!
- Stance Changes, Combos and You
By far, the biggest change you will see in the new Melee system is the alterations made to Stances, as well how Combos interact with one another. In the old (current) system, Combos are an effect of button presses, all leading into a chain of animations. In Melee Rework Phase 2, attacks are buttery-smooth and adaptable!
This rework of Combos applies to every Stance, not just the weapon types. For example, Tempo Royale (a Heavy Weapon Stance Mod) will still have different Combos than the Cleaving Whirlwind Stance, even though both Stances fit the Heavy Weapon melee type. The difference now, is that both share a design that uses common movements and attack types.
We also wanted melee attacks to feel more intuitive. For example, if you are aiming down the sights of a primary weapon or blocking incoming fire, and then hit the melee button, you most likely want to get in close! If you are not inputting a movement key while meleeing, it’s usually a sign you want to finish off your target. We wanted the new Combos to reflect that that existing movement, and so the new inputs reflect that situational awareness.
In most cases, the following improvements can be applied to any given Stance Mod equipped to a weapon (not just individual weapon types!):
- Forward Combo (Forward + Melee) - This allows you to attack without initially interrupting movement with the first 1-3 swings (depending on the weapon Stance). The last attack in the sequence will loop seamlessly into the first, so that you can keep a level of mobility while attacking.
- Forward Tactical Combo (Forward + Block/Aim + Melee) - This move is usually a distance-closing opener, bringing you closer to the enemy and getting you within range to continue a harder-hitting string of attacks. The beginning or end of this combo can have a slam effect, allowing you to control the enemy, and during the mid-point of the combo, attacks will be large and sweeping, allowing multiple enemies to be hit.
- Neutral Combo (Melee button only) - Hard hitting, movement-free attacks to allow a player to destroy their target. The last attack can either have a knockdown effect, or throw them into the air and hold them there, if one set of strikes does not finish the job.
- Neutral Tactical Combo (Block/Aim + Melee) - First hit will likely be a longer thrust or throw of a weapon to increase range. Further attacks will be hard-hitting, and will often finish in a ragdoll effect or a Lifting Attack, as opposed to a knockdown or stagger. Lifting attacks are detailed in Section 7 of this workshop.
- Air Combo (Melee while Jumping) - Perform a combo in the air without sacrificing movement.
- Hover Air Combo (Back + Melee while Jumping) - Holds the player in place while the combo completes, and overrides the slam attack angle to keep the action going!
Pro Gamer Move Example: Use the first, opening attack in the Forward Tactical Combo (Forward + Block/Aim + Melee) to close the distance on the target, then transition into either a Neutral Combo (Melee Only) or a Neutral Tactical Combo (Block/Aim + Melee) to finish off the target.
All of these fresh Stance changes has shone light on Whip Stances in particular not being as desirable in comparison to the others. We’re aware of this and are working on a new Whip Stance!
- Smoother Combo Transitions
In the old system, only the first follow up attack inputted would remain in ‘memory’ and would execute at the end of the initial attack animation. Any kind of input entered after the initial follow up was ignored until the next attack had started. In the new system, the next attack is being constantly updated, depending on the last input received.
This allows for last-second decisions on combo changes to occur immediately after the first attack has finished. No more waiting for a combo attack animation to end before you can start spamming the attack button again! Embrace the fluidity!
- Combo Counter Rework
The Combo Counter will be getting a new functionality pass. Rather than just providing flat bonuses to damage, the Combo Counter will now also act as an expendable resource for new heavy hitting combat: HEAVY ATTACKS! This will replace channeling's key binding, and Section 7 below covers those changes. This counter will be increased in a more granular and rapid way, and can be built by using melee attacks, blocking damage, radial damage from Slam Attacks and hits from a thrown weapon (such as the Glaive).THE TOOLS
As an expendable resource the Combo Counter should be easy to replenish, and the changes made should reflect how easy you can acquire and spend the Combo Counter resource. In addition, the ‘heaviness’ of an attack will have a measured difference on the amount of Combo Counter it increases. As a general rule, lighter, swift attacks will give lower additions to the Combo Counter than slower, heavy attacks will. Swing for the fences, Tenno!
A SIDE NOTE: as a result of this new Combo Counter system, certain Mods are changing, but there are also some Mods whose stats will remain untouched, such as Body Count, as it retains the same functionality. All Riven Challenges related to Channeling have been changed to reflect ‘Combo Counter’. For example, Riven Mods can now have a + / - to not gain Combo Points on hit. The Mods that will see some changes are listed below, in Section 9.
ANOTHER SIDE NOTE: Abilities that use the Combo Counter (such as Ash, Atlas, etc.) will scale at 25% of their former values, to make up for the ease of building a much higher Combo Counter Multiplier. This value is pending review for balance passes.
Combo Duration is now displayed as a bar underneath your Combo Counter!
- Changes to Slam Attacks
The ragdoll effect of the Slam Attack is being removed (with some weapon-specific exceptions coughJatKittagcough), however it is being replaced with an effect that will push enemies back or knock them down, giving the player some breathing room, and setting the enemy units up for follow-up attacks.
Melee Rework: Phase 1 introduced the global use of ragdoll effects on Slam Attacks, so this is the second item to be rolled back, and replaced with a better way to rain down death from above!
Also, all Melee weapons have received an updated Slam FX - come on and SLAM (attack), and welcome to the jam!
- Replacing Channeling with Heavy Attacks and the ‘Lifted’ Status
Channeling will be saying its final farewells in the Melee Rework: Phase 2 update, and instead is being replaced with a new form of Heavy Attack, as well as a new Lifted status effect. As we said before, Channeling Mods will also be changed to support this new system, as well as providing a larger pool of utility to choose from in your builds.
These are the changes planned:
- Heavy Attacks (Alt-Fire for Melee) - Heavy attacks can now occur at any time, simply by pressing the Alt-fire button while you have melee equipped or in your hand. This costs all of your Combo Counter (affected by Mods), so make sure you lay down the hurt! If you don’t have any Combo Counter active, you will use a Heavy Attack, but it will not benefit from any damage bonus from the Combo Counter.
- Heavy Slam Attacks (Jump + Alt-Fire for Melee) - This new Slam Attack will create a new effect on targets, known as the LIFTED STATUS. When a target is Lifted, it is held suspended in the air, allowing a player to follow up on attacks while the target is held helplessly aloft. Again, if you do not have any Combo Counter active, this will act as a Heavy Slam attack without a damage bonus, and minimal Lifting Status.
But what about the Channeling FX you ask? Prime Armor Channeling FX will now appear when the Combo Counter reaches 2!