Shadow Fight 2 v 2.3.1 Hack MOD APK (Money) - APK PRO
The Elves, Dwarves and Men must fight together against the forces of Darkness and drive them back to the shadow. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Shadow Fight 2 - Good e-Reader. Ultimate The Legend of Zelda Wired Fight Pad Pro Controller for Nintendo Switch Nintendo Switch $9.99 - $19.99.
- Teen Patti Gold Unlimited Chips Hack with Tricks
- Shadow Fight 2 (v 1.9.24) hacked/cheats - Mobile Games
- Shadow fight 2 data corrupted
- Download Shadow Fight 2 Hack
- Shadow Fight 2 update version history for Android
- Shadow Fight 2 Max Level 52 V2.8.0 Save Game Extractor
Patch shadow Fight 2 APK + MOD (Unlimited Money) 2.8.0 for android
If you also want to hack in app purchase to get unlimited Gems and coins for unlock powerful weapons, Armor, Helmets & energy then continue reading till last paragraph. STAR WARS: The Old Republic is the only massively-multiplayer online game with a Free-to-Play option that puts you at the center of your own story-driven STAR WARS saga. All available Language Files are listed below. Download Shadow Fight 2 (MOD, Unlimited Money) 2.1.3 for.
Registration key shadow Fight - Apps on Google Play
The Sims 2 Deluxe Cheats, Codes, and Secrets for PC. I open my shadow fight 2 and the Error 576 "corrupted game data" message. Modern, beautiful and easy to use interface. Weapon is one of the five types of equipment that are available in Shadow Fight 2, along with armor, helm, ranged weapon and magic.
Activity code list of Updates (SF2)
Each and every feature can be accessible. Immerse yourself in epic combat and defeat the demons that threaten the world in Shadow Fight 2 Special Edition. This is a precise rhythm game, so use your ears more than your eyes when playing – Play new levels for free: more levels will be added over the coming months. Requirements: Android 4.1+ Age: 12+ Size: 115.26 Mb. Review: Screenshots +3611.
Key generator shadow Fight 2 (APK) - Free Download
WARNING: This is a hard rhythm game. Our Review by Carter Dotson on September 22nd, 2020 Rating: STOP FIGHTING. [Hack] Shadow Fight 2 (2.8.0) Mega HACK - Save Game Cheats. How to Install Shadow Fight 2 APK on Android: Download the MOD APK and OBB from the Google Drive Links Above and keep it ready for future use.
Key shadow Fight 2 for Android - APK Download
Shadow Focus 5 points Reduces your targets chance to resist your shadow spells by 2/4/6/8/10%. Simple yet complex in its ability to pursue combinations, it hearkens back to classics like Mortal Combat.
Shadow Fight 2 old versions
The sequel to the famous Facebook smash hit with 40 million users! Even though Shadow Fight 2 2020 Games is android game at heart, featuring a simple yet effective gameplay experience, Shadow Fight 2 2020 Games also comes with some role playing game elements that manage to make the whole. Shadow Defender - Free download and software reviews. There was a problem filtering reviews right now.
Get Ninja Shadow Fight 2 - Microsoft Store en-PK
This game allows you to equip your hero with a set of lethal weapons and teach him martial arts that is exactly the same as the real world. See More triangle-down; Pages Other Brand Games/Toys God of War 2020 Serial Key Cd Key. All costumes are free to wear. Shadow fight 2 hacker 1.0.
Download Shadow Fight 2 Special Edition (MOD money) 1.0.10
Zhang Yimou's newest is a feast for eyes and ears. It is a fighting and thrilling role playing game. Fight through Mordor and uncover the truth of the spirit that compels you, discover the origins of the Rings of Power. Now its 3rd version Shadow fight 3 is also released.
Shadow Fight 2 Hack Mod Apk 2.8.0 ( Unlimited Money / Gems )
It brings all the hacks and weapons to beat your enemy. User can play this game with unlimited features, such as all gems will be unlocked. Shadow Fight 2 Hack Mod represents the scene of the war. Shadow Fight 2 Mod APK 2.7.1 - Download Shadow Fight 2 Mod.
Game Fix / Crack: Medal of Honor: Warfighter v188.8.131.52 All
||Download Shadow Fight 2 1.0.0 APK For Android
||Neoshadow - Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts
||Cheat; Shadow Fight 2 for Android - APK Download
||Shadow Defender - the easiest PC/laptop security and
||Shadow Fight 2 2.8.0 for Android
||Steam Community: : Guide: : Shadow over Mystara in-depth guide
||Video Game Cheats, Codes, Cheat Codes, Walkthroughs
||Guide For Shado Fighter: Tips and Tricks - Apps on Google
||Shadow Fight 2 Special Edition MOD 1.0.0 APK
||Download Shadow Fight 2 Special Edition Mod Apk 1.0.8
Guide Shadow Fight 2 Titan 1.0 for Android
When entering the game is slower, restart the game after disconnection try. The game brings players back to Japanese feudalism. Shadow Fight 2 Special Edition (MOD, Unlimited Money) - a premium version of the famous fighting game from the Updated to version. Dig in to this 1 to 4 player co-op FPS featuring space Dwarves.
Download shadow Fight 2 MOD APK v2.8.0 (Unlimited Money, Gems, Max
Bully: Anniversary Edition Mod APK 184.108.40.206 my site. Is spam driving you crazy? Spectacular battles in feudal Japan. Get Shadow Fight 2 Tips New - Microsoft Store en-EG that site.
Update 1.4.4 - Console
| || |https://preview.redd.it/gt47t9ju4lx51.png?width=1200&format=png&auto=webp&s=4e04217c8cbc8fe297bdfdb7e6d3db7382b34eeb submitted by BeedyboyOfficial to HuntShowdown [link] [comments]
All Hallow's Eve - Live Event
Our first Live event arrived to consoles!You can participate and earn exclusive rewards until 16.11.2020 15:00 CET!
Learn more about the event here
, and about the rewards here
New Weapon Variant Winfield M1873C Vandal Striker
- Variant of the shortened Winfield Vandal.
- The knife attached to its barrel can be used for both heavy and light melee attacks.
New Legendary Weapons Martini Henry Marksman "Oberon's Hound"
Description: "Named for a most fearsome and relentless hunter of the wood, in a bygone time this rifle won its renown taking down the prey etched on its receiver: egret, doe, buck, and bear. Now, this Martini-Henry IC1 Marksman sights itself on bigger, deadlier prizes. " Martini Henry Deadeye “Sacrosanct”
- Martini-Henry IC1 Marksman
Description: "Sanctified in something beyond mortal understanding; the work of this Martini-Henry Deadeye is hallowed. Unfortunates who find themselves sighted in the purview of the Sacrosanct will face their sins, all too soon." Springfield Marksman “Archangel
- Martini-Henry IC1 Deadeye
Description: "In Christian scripture, archangels led the celestial host against the forces of darkness. In the bayou, this Springfield 1866 Marksman is used to the same purpose: to drive the creeping forces of darkness out of the bayou and return the region to the divine light." Nagant M1895 Precision "Polar Star" Description:" Fyodor Brusilov was gifted this Nagant M1895 Precision to commemorate his first voyage as captain of The Polar Star. The ship never reached its final port of call, and all hands were declared lost at sea - until this pistol turned up in the bayou."
- Springfield 1886 Marksman
- Dead hunters no longer play the "healed" sound effect when they stop burning.
- Refactored controls to allow more fluid transitions between equipment actions and sprinting.
- Players are now able to sprint as soon as the aim input is lifted, even if a weapon is technically still in the firing process and applying recoil.
- Previously the delay before players could sprint after firing a shot could only be circumvented by quickly switching equipment. This is no longer needed.
- Applies to Hunter and Gunslinger controls schemes and all combinations of Aim Down Sights or Sprint set to toggle or hold.
- It is no longer possible to interrupt the firing process right after a shot, while it is still applying recoil.
- Switching to other equipment is queued and executed right afterward.
- Entering Dark Sight now follows the same rules as switching equipment in order to prevent recoil cancelling.
- Pistols that enter the Aim Down Sight state after a weapon switch have slightly increased sway, fading out over a short period of time.
***Developer Notes:***As some of you probably noticed already at this point, we have been looking into the "Quick Swap Mechanic" which became an integral part of the game for some players and has been much discussed in the community lately. We acknowledge that, which is why it will stay in the game. However - like all other mechanics in the game - it must also subject to balancing changes. The changes we made are meant to solve multiple issues: Players often found themselves unable to start sprinting instantly after a shot was fired because the weapon was technically still aiming until all recoil was applied and therefore locking movement speed. We reworked parts of the system to ensure more player agency over their hunters' mobility without the need for such workarounds. Overall the controls should feel a lot smoother and more responsive that way. When we introduced the faster weapon swapping during Early Access, it was to try to remove some clunkiness from the controls. However - unintended by us - this change also gave rise to the dominant strategy to quickly swap to your second weapon after a shot and attempt to score a follow-up hit to finish your target off. While being a skill move, of course, it shifted the power of certain weapons, negating their built-in disadvantages like being a single-shot weapon too much. This strategy was further amplified around the 1.0 full release, where we reduced weapon sway across the board to make the game more accessible for newer players. Some players perfected this quick swap meta to the point that it started feeling abusive and "gamey" in a game that tries to use the rough mechanics and shortcomings of the weapons in a way to balance them against each other. With these changes, we want to take one step back and reorder this part of the game a bit. Quick swap is meant to stay, but becomes a tad more difficult to pull off - hopefully making it less of a dominant strategy by veteran players and opening up the arsenal more to other options. Players will at least have to suffer the full recoil of the shot before they can change weapons, but on the other hand, they gain a lot of mobility out of the box. Frag Bomb
- Adjusted damage falloff resulting in higher chances of survival towards the range limit.
- Shrapnels that reach players behind full cover only apply Intense Bleeding and no actual health damage.
- Slightly increased the rate of fire for the LeMat Mark II revolver.
- It shoots a little bit slower than the Caldwell Conversion with regular fire.
- The fanning speed is comparable to the Caldwell Pax now.
- Slightly reduced the rate of fire for the Nitro Express Rifle.
- It is a bit slower now in firing the second barrel right after the first, in order to help with animation blending and the quick swap smoothing mentioned above.
Hunter New Trait: Necromancer
*"Using Dark Sight revive a downed partner from a distance, though at the cost of a small amount of health."*
- Available at Rank 69.
- Costs 4 Upgrade points.
- Used similarly to the Serpent trait (25m range, 10s channel time).
- User loses 2.5 health per second during channeling.
- Starting channeling will NOT stop the burning state of the corpse-like a manual revive does.
***Developer Notes:***We like what the Serpent trait brought to the game. It enables players to turn a tricky situation around, and it provokes new tactical decisions even when no one brought it into the match. In a similar fashion, "Necromancer" should make it more difficult to just wait an engagement out for teams that have the advantage anyway. It will require a better understanding of sightlines, positioning, and potential crossing points from all players involved. To keep the feeling of vulnerability during and after a revive we added the cost of health so that commitment is still key. New Trait: Whispersmith
*"Reduces noise when selecting equipment."*
- Available at Rank 32.
- Costs 2 Upgrade points.
- Reduced the maximum matchmaking time for Bounty Hunt matches to 90 seconds
- New player's skill level is now adjusted to allow them an easier introduction to Hunt. It remains artificially lower until the end of the Trainee mode.
Bounty Hunt Weapon Loot
- There is a chance for weapons to be found in bounty hunt missions now.
- Mostly but not exclusively low tier weapons (Unlock levels are generally below rank 10)
- All weapon categories (close to long-range) are represented.
- Weapons looted are marked as Contrabands.
***Developer Notes:***We like that players can commit to highly effective loadouts before a mission. However, we also understand that looting weapons from other hunters can sometimes enable players to adapt to new circumstances and open up new immediate strategies. With this change, we want to introduce more situations for players to make smart decisions.
Quickplay Expanded starting equipment for QuickplayGlobal Changes
- Added a first aid kit to every Quickplay recruit.
- Removed First Aid kits from the spawn lists (they can’t be found anymore in Quickplay).
Medium Range Class
- Added the Specter Compact as possible starter equipment.
- Added the Nagant M1895 Dual Wield as possible starter equipment.
- Added the Caldwell Conversion Pistol Dual Wield as possible starter equipment.
- Added the Nagant M1895 Silencer Dual Wield as possible starter equipment.
Short Range Class
- Added the Nagant M1895 Dual Wield as possible starter equipment.
- Added the Caldwell Conversion Pistol Dual Wield as possible starter equipment.
- Added the Nagant M1895 Silencer Dual Wield as possible starter equipment.
- Added the LeMat Mark II as possible starter equipment.
- Added the Specter Compact as possible starter equipment.
Training Boss replaced with Butcher
- Optimized loading screen hints to better support new players with best practices and advice.
- Slightly adjusted equipment and outfits of the first free Hunters a new player can choose from.
- Players will now face the Butcher instead of the Spider in the training maps.
- Basic: 25% health
- Advanced: 50% health
- Professional: Normal health.
***Developers notes:***We realized that for newer players, facing off against the Spider, an extremely mobile opponent while learning the controls and gameplay ended up being too frustrating as their first experience with the game. The Butcher will allow players to pick up the basics of fighting bosses (making use of weapons scattered around, frenzy mode, dangerously strong attacks to dodge, etc.) while being much easier to hit, allowing them to get used to the combat and still feel the satisfaction of taking down a boss. We hope that this, amongst the other changes we have been working on, will help to improve the overall onboarding experience!
- Player will be shown on the leaderboard only if they meet all those conditions:
- Logged in within the last 30 days
- Have at least 100 kill in Quickplay or 100 Kill or Assist in Bounty Hunt
- Didn't opt out from showing their stats publicly
- Not banned
- Played at least 50 hours
- Added Springfield Marksman “Archangel” for 400 Bloodbonds.
- Added Martini-Henry Deadeye “Sacrosanct” for 600 Bloodbonds.
- Added Martini-Henry Marksman “Oberon's Hound” for 600 Bloodbonds.
- Added Nagant Precision “Polar Star” for 300 Bloodbonds.
- Double click option to Buy and Equip items from the Equipment screen has been removed and replaced with the "X/Square" shortcut buttons.
Miscellaneous Double of Nothing DLCThe weapons in the "Double or Nothing" DLC have been split up. It is now possible to equip each pistol on its own, and mix and match with others of their type. They will still be shown as a unique weapon when the pair is equipped.
- Fixed a bug where the radius of the poison bomb was displayed as 8m instead of 3m.
- Fixed an issue where throwing knives would remain in the air after detonating a poison barrel.
- Fixed an issue where players could prematurely cancel the reload of the Mosin-Nagant M1891 Avtomat, shortening its reload animation.
- Fixed an issue where the Immolator was wrongly playing 'bump into something' animation on dead AI.
- Fixed an issue where Meatheads with anchors didn't spawn outside of the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue where finger when using a vitality shot moved a bit faster than the syringe got pressed in third person.
- Fixed an issue where Frag Bombs and Big dynamite bundles used/had wrong melee animations.
- Fixed an issue where hand for activation of Sticky bomb was too far away from fuse activation in third person.
- Fixed an issue where light melee attacks with the hive bomb overstretched the arm for one frame in third person.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong Hunter was displayed for Teammates in the Lobby.
- Fixed an issue where the Leaderboard tab was completely empty.
- Fixed an issue where weapon filters did not show up as intended.
- Fixed an issue where using a weak stamina shot had the hand too far away from the syringe and the syringe when injecting was too far away from the arm in third person.
- Fixed an issue where changing from world axe to a lot of equipment stretched arms.
- Fixed an issue where changing from world hammer to some equipment had weird animations.
- Fixed an issue where Bornheim pull away and out animations had a weird movement on the left hand in first person.
- Fixed an issue where Bread piles had the wrong material.
- Fixed an issue where any kind of bullet could penetrate concertina wire.
- Fixed an issue where Player did not get attacked by the boss at a specific spot in the lair towards Scupper Lake.
- Fixed an issue where Choke bomb instantly exploded lit barrel when it went off.
- Fixed an issue where Specific oil puddles did not connect to Yellow Barrels.
- Fixed an issue where the Muzzle Flash for the Vandal variant was too far away.
- Fixed an issue where when queuing in a team the Training and Contract tab could still be selected.
- Fixed an issue where when queuing for QP, the other tabs could still be selected.
- Fixed an issue where the previous tab's shortcuts were displayed on the Leaderboard if statistics were hidden.
- Fixed an issue where text was overlapping assigned space in the report player screen.
- Fixed an issue where the RT controller Button in the progress subtabs line was not placed correctly.
- Fixed an issue where long user name and KDA ratios were overlapping in the Player profile.
- Fixed an issue where Info pop ups were missing when starting with new user except for QP and Trainee Mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Clean button was still visible when filters aren't matching an item.
- Fixed an issue where Player was able to get special ammo types out of ammo boxes ( Crossbow ).
- Fixed an issue where the wrong Bloodline message / popup was displayed on new Bloodline when going from trials to trial rewards,
- Fixed an issue where Wooden bridges had low view distance.
- Fixed an issue where Player couldn't aim after picking up a gun and the crosshair was very big.
- Fixed an issue where having toggle for aim and sprint in gunslinger scheme delayed the start of sprinting.
- Fixed an issue where searching for 'Steady Hand' did not display the Vandal Deadeye.
- Fixed an issue where strong shadow flickered on Hunters and objects in the menu and in-game.
- Fixed an issue where a downed Hunter sometimes didn't get set on fire even tho it looked like he is completely in the flames.
- Fixed an issue where frozen/ crashed / disconnected players kept walking into the last known input direction and never stop.
- Fixed an issue where Player could get semi stuck behind generator.
- Fixed an issue where Player could get stuck between a haybale and the roof.
- The player is unable to Buy a variety of skins directly from the Roster -> Equipment screen.
- For new users the tutorial might get skipped, and the lobby UI doesn't load properly when starting
- the game with a bad internet connection.
- New user pop ups (when visiting tabs for the first time) might appear again.
- Players are sometimes experiencing high ping / high latency issues (continuous increase, ping spikes).
- Players might still be burning/poisoned after respawning during Trials or the Tutorial.
- Poison effect from a Hive or the Spider can be stuck on player.
- Sometimes people randomly un-ADS from their weapons.
- Clients might stutter during gameplay (NVIDIA).
- Hit registration of server and client might differ.
- Players can experience desync between client and server (walking on edges / slopes).
- The statistics page and last match screen gets only updated after a Tab switch when visiting it after a mission.
- New pop up prompts/dialogues (e.g. leave mission, spending BBs, ...) might get blocked from being opened.
- Inactive ammo-type of the LeMat cannot be looted and is not calculated in the spare ammo pool.
- The controller cursor movement is constantly slowing down even when not close to buttons.
- It can happen that teammates' footsteps are very quiet.
- Overlay window of Book of Weapons may become unresponsive after claiming a reward.
- When a player approaches a Weapon/Tool crate in QP while bleeding/burning the exchange UI icon stays with him until he heals himself.
- Using dark sight results in worse shadows quality.
- Player can have 0 health chunks and still be alive.
- Weapon parts might not get rendered.
- Players can accidentally shoot twice with some weapons.
- Butcher can leave the various boss rooms through slide doors.
- Banishment and token UI can display the wrong status.
- AI is able to attack players during "waiting for players" due to feature not working.
- Stalls may happen on banishment.
- Small shadows on Legendary Hunter Mountain Man are in constant motion in the lobby.
- Sometimes not all UI elements can stream in when loading into a match.
- Player unable to loot weapons, 'Ammo Full' displayed on pressing F
- Shadow for weapons and Hunters missing on the death screen.
- The initial training screen got a useless B/X and a missing X/square prompt.
- Bag of The Arcane Archaeologist can clip into the arm with specific weapons.
- Player melees when right and left clicking during the revolver spin animation.
- Kills made by a fully dead hunter ( but still in-game ) are not awarded to the player.
- No pop up for overnight claimed challenges.
- Sometimes when shooting, the player starts meeleing instead.
- Leaderboard might take very long to update when switching from 'World' to 'Friends'.
- It can happen that player won't start with fully HP into a replayed Trial.
- If a user is searching for a game in QP and maintenance starts he doesn't get kicked out.
- Sometimes Teammates don't have shadows.
- Player animation isn't reset properly on replay while holding a world item.
- Player can keep and win soul survivor even though he died in Quickplay (trading kills with wellspring carrier).
- Player is unable to fire when fast switching from an iron sight shot to fanning.
- Used up tools get replaced when the player picks up a new tool.
- Butcher can sometimes be observed walking sideways or backwards.
- Player can get three loots with Packmule Trait when looting a dead players.
- Player may lose control over character tabbing out and in again.
- Second equipped dual wield weapon cannot be cleaned.
- AI is able to block headshots with their bodies.
- Bornheim extended sometimes doesn't reload fully (one bullet doesn't get reloaded).
- Player can create immortal AI.
- Player can sometimes still get revived if teammate dies during revive process.
- Running while the map is open bends the player model.
- Sometimes after picking up a gun or changing fire mode the player can't aim down sight.
~The Hunt Team
If you’re looking for a great Metroidvania, here’s a few.
TLDR: Here’s a long list of Metroidvania games that are worth looking into if you’re bored. Let me know if you have any hidden gems I’ve missed out on. If you think of anything I missed, I’ll try to add it to the list with your username.
So the gist of this post is that I’m looking for a good Metroidvania. The problem is that I’ve played a lot of them (often several times) since I’ve been a fan of the genre for a long time. So I thought in return for a new game idea if anyone has a good recommendation, I would give a list of the Metroidvanias I have played and would recommend looking into. I’m going to use a rather loose definition of the genre, since there are a lot of great games with MVs elements worth playing, or games in a similar vein. If you think of any good ones not on this list, please mention them and I’ll add them to list for people like myself who are looking for something new!
I will especially have gaps in PC MVs, since I mostly play on console: some recommendations for PC/Steam would be great! Anyhow, here’s the list
: Blasphemous, Hollow Knight, Dandara (highly recommended), Castlevania SOTN, Circle of the Moon, Harmony of Dissonance, Aria of Sorrow, Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin, and Order of Ecclesia, Mirror of Fate~ (thanks u/pfloydguy2
), Bloodstained, Axiom Verge, Dust: an Elysian Tale, Traps N’ Gemstones (the best non-port metroidvania for iOS IMO. Surprising entry from dev Donut Games), Headlander, Ori, Iconoclasts, Guacamelee 1 and 2, the Mummy Demastered (love this one), Indivisible, Momodora, Shantae, Blaster Master Zero 1 and 2, all of the Metroid series of course (love Prime and Other M), Darksiders, the Batman Arkham games, Control, Prey (must-play IMO), Strider, Salt and Sanctuary, Shadow Complex, Sundered, Timespinner, Monster Boy, Rogue Legacy, VVVVVV, Song of the Deep, the Messenger, Knytt Stories and Knytt Underground (u/mikronaut
), Chronicles of Teddy, Chasm, Xeodrifter, La-Mulana, Bionic Commando new and old, Ys III, Milion’s Secret Castle, Demon’s Crest, Faxanadu, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror?, Tomba, Teslagrad, Forma 8, Mystery of the Japanese Werewolf (now-defunct iOS game... not sure how you would access it now), Waking Mars (meh), Aquaria, Monster Sanctuary and Gato Roboto (u/GreenPhoennix
), Rabi-Ribi, Touhou Luna Nights, and Minoria all from (u/aanzeijar
), Steamworld Dig 1 and 2, Death’s Gambit? (u/Acrozz95
), Journey To the Savage Planet (u/killword-noot
), Mystik Belle, Alwa's Awakening, Bunny Must Die, Castle in the Darkness (u/supersockpuppet
), Outland, Blaster Master NES (u/MrBarkley208
), Alwa's Legacy (u/mikronaut
), Touhou Double Focus, Super Skelemania, The Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human, Super Daryl Deluxe, Ghost 1.0 (u/LegendaryOverlord
), Phoenotopia: Awakening (u/grinnings93
) Elliot Quest (u/gkfeyuktf
), UnEpic (u/aldorn
) On PC only
: Environmental Station Alpha (u/atmosla
), AM2R, Supraland, and Lecarde Chronicles 2 all from (u/aanzeijar
) Catmaze (u/supersockpuppet
) Column on the Sea, Enter Digiton, Lootbox Lyfe, Treasure Adventure Game, Sheepo (u/mikronaut
) REDO! (u/omgonoes123
) A few other games that aren’t strictly MV but might appeal to fans of this genre looking for a fix are
: Children of Morta, Creature in the Well, Hyperlight Drifter, Muramasa (GREAT game), CrossCode (u/GreenPhoennix
), Outer Wilds (u/aanzeijar
), A Robot Named Fight, Shovel Knight (u/Acrozz95
), Yoku’s Island Express (u/killword-noot
), Hades (u/-JustShy-
), Little Nemo:the Dream Master, early-franchise Resident Evil (u/MrBarkley208
), the Zelda franchise (u/pfloydguy2
), Rain World (u/mikronaut
), Pankapu (u/LegendaryOverlord
), Medieval, Legend of Kay, Cave Story, Gravity Rush 1 and 2, Dead Cells, Legacy of the Wizard (NES), Owlboy, Okami, Ruiner, Ducktales, Megaman X, Gargoyle’s Quest, Anima: Gate of Memories, Super Motherload, Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, Risk of Rain, Mark of the Ninja, Tomb Raider (2014), Killzone Shadow Fall, Alien Isolation and Mad Max (not related in the slightest but both seriously worth playing), Subnautica, Wizard of Legend, Galak-Z. A list of potential/upcoming MVs, or upcoming games in a similar vein contributed by u/GreenPhoennix
: Savior, Gestalt: Steam and Cinder, Haiku, on Kickstarter, has been receiving some attention. And HAAk releases in Early Access tomorrow I believe. Other upcoming games include Rune Fencer Illya, F. I. S. T. : Forged in Shadow Torch, Ghost Song, Tiny Thor, Flynn: Son of Crimson, Batbarian: Testament of the Prodigials, Anew: The Distant Light, Recompile, GRIME, Biomass, Kingdom Shell, Rubi: The Wayward Mira, Transmute, Dreamless: The Madness from the Sea, The Last Quest, Faeland, and Vigil: the Longest Night. Also, Hollow Knight: Silksong. Contributed by u/Acrozz95
: Axiom Verge 2, The Last Faith and Cyber Shadow? (We don't know if it's a metroidvania yet) Also, Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights (u/woschiii
), Biomass, Dark Light.
Anyhow, thanks for any ideas you have! Even if it’s only loosely related I would be happy with any recommendations!
submitted by distantsalem
to metroidvania [link] [comments]