- Battlefield: Bad Company Wallpaper - Battlefield: Bad
- [Info] Some BF2 serial codes + Special Forces
- Serial Key Bad Company 2 Multiplayer
- Battlefield 2 Serial Key Download
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 Serial Key Unable To Login
- 100 Working Battlefield Bad Company 2 Multiplayer Crack
- Free download keygen for adobe photoshop cs6 extended
Activity code i need a working Photoshop CS6 crack - MPGH
Free Apps and PC Games Downloads and Reviews. See more ideas about Battlefield bad company, Battlefield, Battlefield bad company 2. Bad Company 2 PC Australian Server List. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Free Download for PC is a first-person shooter video game developed by the Swedish firm EA Digital Illusions CE (DICE) and published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox, iOS and Kindle Fire systems. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Stuttering Problem https://vt-clinic.ru/download/?file=1604. I just bought battlefield bad company 2 off of STEAM 3 days ago. To keep it brief: I launched the game and entered my serial and played a little bit of single player.
Free Downloads Center.: Battlefield 2 download
VIRTUALDJ Malwarebytes the sims 4. Battlefield 2/2142 Hacks & Cheats, Battlefield Heroes Hacks & Cheats, Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BC2) Hacks & Cheats. 15 Best Battlefield bad company images in 2020 site. So I open it up, log into EA, agree wit the service, type in my serial number key that STEAM gave me when i installed the game then it derps out.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (page 93) - PC games
Solved: I've a problem with battlefield badcompany 2. Once i start the game and select multiplayer it keeps asking me about the serial key. Field Bad Company 2 Multiplayer Keygen Battlefield: Bad Company 2 – Battlefield 2 Multiplayer Keygen + Crack (All in One Download ): To improve search results for Battlefield Bad Company 2 Multiplayer try to exclude using words such as: serial, code, keygen, rapidshare, hotfile, hack, patch, warez Battlefield Bad Company 2 Multiplayer. I have finally got the time to play it now. Free Download Battlefield Bad Company 2 full pc game setup also crack exe file here mediafire google drive mega links full speed zip rar direct download link In Battlefield: Bad Company 2, the Bad Company crew again find themselves in the heart of the action, where they must use every weapon and vehicle at their disposal to survive. Go to EA's site and login. Your skill is rewarded with up to 50 distinctive ranks, as well as team rewards and individual achievements. Adobe Photoshop CS 8 Serial Includezip Full Version.
Registration key battleField Bad Company 2 pc game direct link Download
Find answer by real cryptoprofessionals to your questions at our news platform! Call Xbox LIVE sims 2 Dash Board came early beta version cheatsboring program software demo major nelson blog free xbox live codes everydat prizerebel rewards1 hack generated generate online google virus unblock WII E3 2020 New Xbox 360 Dashboard Walkthrough Gametrailers posted penguin a Xbox 360 points coins change Dashboard armor halo 3 skulls Walkthrough Extra Tags] IGNORE [Extra Tags] E3. Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, securely and privately show content to your friends and family, or blog the photos and videos you take with a cameraphone. BATTLEFIELD 5 Download PC + Crack - SKY OF GAMES use this link. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Key Generator Crack Download find. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is a 2020 first-person shooter video game developed by the Swedish firm EA Digital Illusions CE(DICE) and published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, iOS and Kindle Fire systems. Fixed bug where pressing the "throw grenade" button fails to throw a grenade.
- Serial Key For Bad Company 2 Multiplayer
- Battlefield bad company 2 punkbuster problem german
- Custom BFBC2 sigs - Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- Serial Key Battlefield Bad Company 2
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ea Serial Key
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 Reloaded CD Key
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 FREE PC FULL DOWNLOAD Torrent Key
- Serial Key For Battlefield Bad Company 2 Online Playing
- How To Get Battlefield Bad Company 2 Serial Key
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Patch 1.1 Released
- Serial key for battlefield bad company 2 multiplayer
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 Play Online (7 Downloads Available)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Register Serial Key
With a tight single player campaign and a massive multiplayer component, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 was the first true multi-format offering in the series. Nectar two features recording production tools for maximum results, take vocal change into lively, providing professionally outspoken in a minute, eliminate troubling breath, without needing to take. Bad Company 2 with forced anti-aliasing enabled Adobe Photoshop CS6 experiences screen flicker under Windows 8 based system Horizontal line corruption may be observed with forced anti. Battlefield 1 is another undeniable portion of a standout amongst the most prevalent arrangement of first-individual shooters, expecting to play in multiplayer mode. Jan 1, 2020 - Explore Peter James Moore's board "Battlefield bad company" on Pinterest. Don't worry, this isn't replacing normal content. Those jerks are responsible for the Bad Company series in the first.
Download Battlefield Bad Company 2 for PC
Battlefield Bad Company 2 FREE PC FULL DOWNLOAD Torrent Key. Boasting all sorts of floor how to deal with a relationship break up show imaginable, each sides of the street were covered with club after club. Battlefield bad company 2 keygen photoshop. Battlefield Bad Company 2 was not designed for a processor with 8 cores. Following the continuing combat adventures of misfits of the US Army's Company "B, " Bad Company 2 features the characteristic humor and grit of the Bad Company series, as well as a variety of gameplay improvements and additions, including 2-24 player online support; all. Bad Company 2 Is The Best Battlefield. TV, Movies, Software, Games, Music and More.
The Ultimate PC vs Console Thread
To help those who are considering to switch from PC gaming to console gaming and vice versa.
To have a rational discussion about pros and cons about PC and console gaming and end this debate forever. It’s time we have a good discussion about this rather screaming ‘pc master race’ on every forum(I am looking at those youtube commenters).
To show that even when you have fair debate about PC vs console gaming PC legitimately wins.
In this thread console means Xbox or Playstation, not Wii U or Nintendo 3ds or Switch;
PC means both desktop and laptop gaming computers with Windows(most games nowadays also come in macOS).
All information of this thread are dated as 2019 so as tech industry evolves these information will be outdated.
Modding and steam workshop
Mods were the past, is the present, and will be the future of gaming world. for example- counter strike, team fortress, dota, dayz, insurgency, chivalry, day of defeat, squad all were mods at first, later they became standalone video games. Now they are among the most popular video games in the world. Many of the video game developers of today were modders in the beginning of their carriers, later they started developing video games.
There are two main types of modding one is to alter or upgrade the textures of the game to make it look more realistic or cartoonish, another is to change the content completely.
In console, you pay for what the developers want you to receive, but in pc you pay for the full game and community mods. Skyrim has nearly 1 million mods, gta 4 and half life 2 each has about half a million. Half life 2 mods played very important roles in video gaming industry and many of them later became standalone video games- (previously mentioned) insurgency, chivalry, day of defeat. Moreover there are many mods for games like arma 2/3 , call of duty 4/5, garry's mod etc. Moreover steam workshops made creating and consuming modding very easy, now a days many games have workshops and it made it lot easier for us to create and distribute custom maps.
If you are asked to describe pc gaming in one word, its ‘modding’. We can write thousand pages long articles about modding – and trust me people have tried – and in the end, mods are awesome.
PC graphics are incomparable. 1080p(or higher) with 60(or more) fps is just amazing. You can even play many games at 4k high settings if you have gtx 1060 which is not expensive nowadays.
Of course pc can not beat console at 350$ budget at this moment but if you can increase the budget a little bit it will definitely beat console by a mile. This is because even though pc parts are becoming cheaper and cheaper every month entry level graphics card are still quite bad and will probably remain that way.
Also there are many graphics mods and texture packs for pc to improve graphics even more (never say enough -_- ), more about mods in another section. RTX graphics cards are supposed to revolutionize PC graphics and broaden the gap between PC and console even more.
Graphics don’t matter much, gameplay do. PC games are 60 or more frames per second allowing you to react quicker and enjoy more. Action games that are 30 fps locked generally gets bad reviews from critics. Consoles have many 30 fps games because of their limited hardware. They are having so many problems regarding framerate that top Ubisoft executive had to defend consoles by claiming ‘30fps is lot better than 60fps’. But objectively it’s wrong. Higher framerate always means better gameplay.
You can even enjoy fps much higher than 100 when you play games on a PC.
PC exclusives genres
With a few exception, console gamers cannot enjoy a whole genre of games.
Most MMO/RTS/MOBA/Dungeon crawler games, to be honest most multiplayer only games are pc exclusive. If you have no choice other than choosing a PC If you want to enjoy physics based games like Besiege/From the Depths, prodcedurally generated base building games like Minecraft/Space Engineers/Rust, management games like factorio/satisfactory/planet coaster, realistic shooters like Arma/Squad/Rising storm 2, esports focused fps games like CSGO/Black Squad, rts games like Starcraft/Company of heroes/Warcraft, MOBA like Dota/LoL, arena shooters like TF2/Overwatch, MMOs like WoW/Guild Wars/Lord of the Rings Online or card games like Hearthstone.
Even game like Crysis Warhead is a pc exclusive, Crysis did not come for consoles for a long time.
If you dont play indie games you are missing a lot. PC has a wide variety of indie games- mineraft/ path of exile/space engineers/unturned/banished/robocraft etc. all are made by indie devs, some of these games are pc exclusives.
Of course there are indie games for consoles too but PC has a wide variety of indie games which consoles will never have. AAA game developers are losing the ability to innovation and developing boring and repetitive games while independent developers who are carrying the torch of innovation. Many of the latest AAA games have either failed to gain a big profit or failed to receive good metacritic score. Some of these games are Metal Gear Survive, Fallout 76, Battlefield 5, Anthem, Deus Ex Mankind Divided etc.
Virtual reality and augmented reality is growing to be a big market and PC VR experience is far superior to consoles, more importantly PC VR market is significantly bigger. You can experience super slo-mo games like Superhot, horror games like Alien Isolation VR mod, or adventure games like Adrift. PC is far superior in this because you can even customize already extra ordinary VR experience with VR haptic suit.
Uber cheap digital games through competition
Needless to say... praise lord Gaben,you can save a lot more money than you initially spend by buying a PC. Even if there were no steam sales, Steam games would still be much cheaper than (first hand) console games. PC gaming market has lots of competitions. Steam is fighting with Epic Store, Origin, Uplay, GOG and even etc. and these competitions are making games cheaper for consumers. Moreover there are many cd key sites for pc games offering very good deals, don't forget about fanatical bundles/humblebundles, pc gamers are overwhelmed by these type of sales, giveaways and bundles. Have a look at this- reddit.com/gamedeals
Regional pricing makes this even better, Steam sells games at very cheap price in developing nations.
Steam summer sale= 1 year old games(not best seller ones) at 15$ or less, games more than 2 year old- 5-8$, newish games at 30-40$.
PC has a new but competitive subscription market. Origin Access is competing with Humble and Microsoft subscriptions. For consoles subscription market is considerably small. Sony has claimed they will not allow EA Access or others to compete with their subscription system.
PC has a totally new streaming market but its already becoming competitive. LiquidSky is competing with Geforce Now and Stadia to become everybody’s platform of gaming. Console streaming services are likely to be limited to xCloud or Playstation Now.
Price, Longevity and Upgradability
Device price war is a point where PC loses against console and will always lose. Entry level PC hardwares are still terrible. But if you add hunred or two hundred dollars to the budget to make it ~500$, you can afford an entry level PC which can still play many amazing PC exclusive games.
If you can buy a mid range desktop (which costs approximately 750$) you can easily play games with high to ultra graphics (with soothing frame rate experience and full HD resolution) for next 5 years. After that, you can still play new titles for couple of years more (without upgrading) but you just have to turn down the graphics to medium or medium-low. Even if you want to play new titles at ultra settings after a few years, you can just upgrade specific components like graphics card and spend about 300$ instead of the price of a full PC.
PC gaming myths
There are lots of myths about PC gaming, some of them spread by misinformation and some of them are real. To begin, one of the biggest myths about PC gaming is that you must update gaming PC every 3 years otherwise it will fail to run games. This is not true for PC gaming at all. You only need to update once every several years if you buy low end gaming PC, otherwise you will be fine. There are lots of myths about PC gaming like this.
However it is true coming to PC from console will require you to face a steep learning curve. You may need to watch lots of videos and read lots of user manual, both for hardware and software.
Free Online multiplayer
For online experience PC is incomparable. PC has a wide variety of online games which will not come for consoles. You can go online for free in PC, it won’t demand money just because you want to browse Facebook. If your friend borrows you a console version of FIFA you still have to pay for one month Xbox Live or PS Network if you want to go online. In PC you just have to pay your ISP for internet. Console internet prices are expensive, ranging from 40 to 60$ every year it can add upto 450$ in the time of the lifecycle of a console.
Now a days lan option is being disabled by developers, but you can still play old pc games in lan parties, and there are even some ways to mod and play newer titles which don't have lan feature out of the box in lan parties (without internet connection).
For consoles you have to split screen and playing anything other than racing games with split screen is very annoying.
Free to play
In modern days free to play games make much more profit than paid games. PC has a gigantic list of amazing f2p games. you can enjoy so many free to play games you probably won't need any paid games anymore.
With console you have to be at mercy of corporations, if corporations want to change their policy you can do nothing about it. If console makers want to restrict disk reselling or want you to pay to use internet you have to follow those rules.
However in PC you can always select your preferrable stores. Both PC hardware and software can be customized by a great extent leaving people wondering whether they are actually looking at a PC or not.
Few years ago Sony was hacked and hackers stole millions of credit card information of playstation users. In 2014 Microsoft famously said all data on microsoft servers including outlook emails are Microsoft property and Microsoft is allowed to do anything with the data.
In PC you won’t have to be afraid of device maker to spy on your camera or your inbox. However sometimes you need to uninstall software that comes with your pre built device.
‘Remastered’ is now a thing because of consoles’s lack of backward compatibility. PC can run 20-30 years old games fine. We all know older AAA games are objectiveily better than games coming out in last few years. You can enjoy titles like Doom, Quake, Ultima, Resident Evil, Unreal Tournament, System Shock, Homeworld and so on.
Although I should mention Xbox One now also supports backward compatibility with Xbox 360 games.
Like running 30 year old pc games, you can even run old console games on pc with an emulator. You can enjoy 20 year old Final Fantasy or James Bond titles with good controllers.
The decreasing numbers of console exclusives
One of the biggest selling point of consoles is exclusive games. Consoles used to have many exclusive AAA games but developers are realizing that pc can not be ignored anymore and in this generation porting from console to pc is easier than 7th generation games.
Many publishers’ main revenue sources are now PC games and mobile games, few years ago their main revenue source was console games. So the number of console exclusives is decreasing in this gen, comparing to last gen consoles. Microsoft already said Xbox will share most exclusives with windows 10, only PS4 will have a few exlcusives in 8th generation.
Freedom of choice
There is no replacement for mouse/keyboard in fps games. Although there are some devices for consoles to use mouse/keyboard just like pc. If you feel uncomfortable with mouse to play action adventure games... then pc also has the freedom to use a wireless controller.
Moreover, there is no limit to your playstyle. You can use tripple monitor, high refresh rate monitor or a tv to play games or watch movies, and you can easily use wheel controllers or flight controllers and plenty of other simulation gears. VR haptic suit like Teslasuit or Hardlight gives you even better cutomized experience.
Gaming laptops are quite portable and you can even play games or browse internet without being plugged in. You can even plug them into your monitor or TV and enjoy games. Gaming laptops are generally more environment friendly too.
Although compared to desktops, consoles are quite portable. Desktops had terrible form factor for years but now its slowly changing due to the wide availability of mini ITX sized cases and graphics cards.
PC is all for e-sports, tens of millions of dollars worth of Dota 2/CSGO/LoL/Overwatch/Fortnite tournaments are being organised every year. Even less popular games like Arma, Battlefield, Fifa,TF2 has an e-sports scene in PC community.
Consoles have some games for e-sports too, but comparing to PC e-sports scenario they are next to nothing. Consoles are generally not suitable for e-sports because of limited performance and lack of native mouse keyboard support. Most e-sports games played on console are fighting games like tekken and street fighter 5. Moreover many realistic shooter games like Arma/Insurgency are not even available for consoles.
Even if you don’t participate in tournaments, generally fps gamers at PC are better than console counterpart. So if you compete against better shooters you should choose PC.
For some consoles you need to pay approximately 60 additional dollars for extended warranty (3 years or more). But you can get 3 years(or more) warranty for most PC components without paying extra fee. Although warranty service doesn’t matter as 8th gen consoles don’t have any red ring of death problem like Xbox 360 had.
Xbox one and PS4 can record gameplay videos with their dvr, but they can only do it for limited times only at low resolution and fps. Console dvr has many limitations and their storage is also limited. A good gaming pc can record gameplay footage with little to no fps drops Nvidia shadowplay or AMD game dvr costs only one or two frame rates per second and let you record your gameplay at 1080p 60fps (or even better framerate) for unlimited duration. Moreover you can use your PC to edit your videos before you upload.
This is not a point worth considering if you are not a youtuber.
Lastly, the most important thing is- it's a PC... you can do anything you want. You can use your PC for productivity, you can heavily edit your gameplay videos before uploading it to youtube.
Tired of gaming? you can start modding games or making game trailers, create game wallpapers using photoshop or run your game forums, you can do all kinds of stuffs. PC is both for content creation and consumption where console is focused on content consumption solely. So buying a pc is not just for entertainment, it's kind of like an investment if you can make the use of it.
PS4 Exclusive games
This is the most important factor for console gamers. PS4 has some really good exclusive games and if you dont play them you are missing out a lot. Spiderman, Uncharted, GOW, Ratchet and Clank etc. all have above 85% metacritic score and they are some of the best games ever made. Generally hack and slash or fighting games don’t sell that well in PC so they become console exclusive.
Physical Copies No DRM, No Need for Internet
Console disks have no DRM so high speed internet is not needed when playing single player games.
PC gaming always needs high speed internet because you need Steam and Origin to download game files. PC have super cheap games but they are not resellable because they are all digital. If you use console you can use both online stores and disks without DRM. No drm policy allows you to share games with your friends, after you play a game you can give it to your friend for free. You can even trade them with strangers.
However in recent years everything is moving to digital, physical copies are dying.
Price and long term purchase
Console is pretty cheap and even console VR devices are cheaper. If you have to save money you have no other option than a console.
You don't have to upgrade every few years, buy new console once, run for many years.
Consoles devices are streamlined and console components generally don’t become out of stock. This is a problem PC has. Sometimes certain PC components either go out of stock or have price fixing problem. Few years ago following a flood hard disk prices went up, later RAM and graphics card became very expensive allegedly because of price fixing. Consoles don’t usually have inflated price problem.
There is also a thing called PC gaming money trap. If you are not focused you might fall into PC gaming money trap and you may end up spending four thousand dollars on a PC which performs exactly the same as a fifteen hundred dollar one. This is not uncommon for new people in PC market.
Console is still a priority to many developers and games that are being released are curated properly. This way PC early access games that have terrible bugs generally will not be allowed on console. Many PC exclusive titles are being developed for years as a beta, on the contrary console games are traditional and are released once as a full game.
Minimal Graphics Difference
Multiplatform games have very similar graphics in PC and consoles. Even though PC has superior graphics for PC exclusive titles, for many AAA games the difference don’t matter visuallly, they only matter framerate-wise. Some of the examples for this- Rainbow Six Siege E3 trailer graphics vs real game, Watch Dogs removing texture packs from PC version, Witcher 3 E3 trailer vs real game.
Free games with online purchase
Xbox Live Gold and PS Network subscriptions come with monthly free games and some of them are really good.
Easy to buy and access
If you buy PC components separately you have to search for information, read reviews, fix your budget etc. Assembling a pc for the first time is quite a hassle if you don't watch youtube or read guides. PC gaming has a steep learning curve, nobody can argue that.
Consoles are like- go to store, pay the money, come home, plug it in and play. simple as that. When new games come, you don't need to think about requirements etc. it just works. PC is very fragmented, console is not.
Consoles are more convenient. Consoles also don’t have problems with virus and malware. To use PC you have to learn a lot about security measures.
Consoles in living room
Consoles are made for living room, that’s why they have Kinect or PSMove. Although nobody uses them anymore.
Many console games have splitscreen for you to play with friends. Most PC titles don’t have splitscreen support. Some consoles can also be used as a TV (although that's not really a feature).
However nowadays there are many PC party games available on Steam.
No hackers in multiplayer
Consoles don’t have hacking problem in multiplayers. Some games in PC has massive hacking problem. Althogh these days most games have very good anti-cheat feature.
PC exclusives games are coming to consoles
Many PC exclusive games, even the games which are physics or destruction based are coming to consoles couple of years later. Some notable examples are Kerbal Space Program, Path of Exile, Planetside 2, Warthunder etc.
Even though consoles are less portable than gaming laptops, they are still lot more portable than desktops If you buy gaming laptops instead of desktops, you have to spend lot more money. A mid range gaming PC starts from 750$, for a laptop with similar performance you may have to spend 1200$.
Some consoles have blu ray disk support, which can be very beneficial if you are a blue ray disk user. you can add a bluray drive to your pc too but its expensive at this moment.
Things change fast, maybe in future nobody will use PC or console they will all stream using Stadia or Geforce Now. Another example of rapid changes- few years ago laptop gaming wasn’t even possible at a reasonable price, after Nvidia released Pascal gaming laptops suddenly laptops started having good price/performance ratio.
Timing is also important, if you purchase console in 2021 and 9th generation consoles get released in 2022, your console will probably have lifespan of 4 years.
To summarize: even though PC gaming is in a whole another level compared to console gaming, what you want to purchase depends on your intentions.
How The Grinch Stole The Roster ~ A Compilation Of All Proof For The 'Grinch Leak'Roster Prediction
Wednesday, October 24th
- This image is posted in a 4chan thread. OP claims that the image was posted in a Discord server of his by a French user, who claims that a video (which was a quick pan-in shot and not worth recording/posting) as well as a few images were posted on his Snapchat profile before being quickly deleted. It featured a never-before seen blank Battlefield artwork (with points at the base likely indicating splits in the artwork, such as the banner on site which is, rather than being one full banner, is split into separate parts)
- 22 minutes later, another 4chan anon posts on the thread posting a fixed/straightened mural with the characters outlined for clarity. The full list was (left to right):
> Banjo & Kazooie from the Banjo-Kazooie franchise.
> Isaac from the Golden Sun franchise.
> Ken from the Street Fighter franchise.
> Mach Rider from the Mach Rider franchise.
> Geno from the Mario franchise.
> Chorus Kids (along with the Conductor in the middle) from the Rhythm Heaven franchise.
Originally, another character left of Ken (initially assumed to be KOS-MOS from the Xenosaga franchise) was spotted, before being ruled out as a cloud formation, and not as an actual character.
- Shortly thereafter, via some image editing, another anon uncovers a name from a haphazardly blurred name. Due to privacy/doxxing concerns, I will not be linking the direct post, but it's on the thread (and I'm pretty sure most of you know his name by now).
- Through a quick Google search, a Linkedin account is uncovered. It's worth noting that there are actually two Linkedin accounts tied to the leaker, but we'll get into the other one later, as for now, this is the one Anons were directing their focus on, as it states that he works/used to work for Marina PLV, a design company who lists Bandai-Namco as one of their references on their website.
- Another thing of note was that the newcomer predictions matched up perfectly with a previously made account of a 4chan leaker (now referred to as "Chadondorf").
- Anons find an article of a mech toy Sakurai bought. The attached rifle gun, he teased was 'related to his work' in December 2016. Notably, this toy has a few interesting parallels to Mach Rider; both the helmet, color scheme and gun are all very similar to Mach Rider's appearance in the arcade game Vs. Mach Rider, which the leak's design appears to be based on.
- The CoroCoro leak a while back that claimed that there would be 108 stages in the game matches up perfectly with the new franchises introduced in the leak (4 new series = 4 new stages + Geno, who may be getting a Forest Maze stage due to being technically a third-party Mario character).
- A previous claim that the leak is false due to the background not being 100% the same is debatably debunked by a 4chan anon showcasing that the website banner has changed from E3 to August, and therefore the leak not being 100% the same as E3 only adds to its credibility.
Thursday, October 25th
- Marina-PLV, the company Eric supposedly works at, claims that the leak has no correlation with their company, and that they are working with Bandai-Namco to remove the offending images. This is where the second Linkedin comes into play, which states that they left Marina-PLV in December 2016 before joining ACP-PLV sometime this year.
- Immediately after catching wind of this news, 4chan sleuths direct their newfound attention to ACP-PLV. - This post (seemingly originating from a 4chan thread that I cannot find) is made showcasing a correlation of the printing instructions and program shown in the leak to a promotional video done by ACP-PLV on YouTube and posted by a French bank for a series on small businesses. Keep this in mind, as it will come into play later on.
- An unrevealed item is shown on Nintendo of America's Twitter account in a promotional video showcasing the Wendy's College Tailgate Tour (0:26). Parallels are immediately drawn to Isaac, as the icon for Growth Psynergy in Golden Sun: Dark Dawn for the Nintendo DS somewhat resembles the item. As the leak predicts Isaac to be joining the roster, this adds to its credibility.
Friday, October 26th
- NoPLo, a user on Smashboards who has apparently helped with proving the ESRB leak during Smash 4, tries to explain the phenomenon ArtsyOmni pointed out in his Grinch leak discussion videos where detail is being lost by applying image compression in Photoshop onto the official mural.
Saturday, October 27th
- This image is posted to Reddit by ItWasRaccoons for deeper analysis of the image, showcasing various factors that may strengthen the validity of the leak even further, such as plastic packaging and more bracelets underneath the paper.
Sunday, October 28th
- The account deletes their ACP-PLV promotional video. It's worth noting that disabling comments and ratings would be possible if they simply wanted to stop people from discussing the Grinch leak, but deleting an entire 2 year old promotional video indicated that they did not want to be associated in proof (such as the Gang Banjo Boomers image above) at all for the Grinch leak. There's a possibility that ACP-PLV may have asked the account directly to delete the video. This is further supported by the fact that it was only deleted on a weekend, rather than a work day.
- This thread is posted shortly after the September 13th Nintendo Direct, showcasing a bad crop job, before being reversed 6 minutes at the earliest later (no archive currently exists of the timespan this error lasted). This thread was later brought up again recently in this image from 4chan, as the cut off point of the crop is the exact point where Isaac's place is on the leaked mural. This leads many people to believe that Isaac was cut from the Direct due to the earthquake in Hokkaido and Isaac being revealed, who uses earth-based attacks, would be in generally poor taste. Some users spot green pixels close to Mac's foot when the original 4chan image is enhanced, which could be referring to Isaac's vines on the mural leak, but it's very possible that this could be due to JPEG compression - specifically from the metal band on Olimar's hand.
- A translation by Nintendo Everything of Sakurai's Famitsu colomn of that week translates Sakurai's opening sentence as saying that some Smash Bros.-related content had to be cut out of the Nintendo Direct which would support the above theory. However, Source Gaming's translation instead says that Sakurai's opening sentence is him apologizing for the Nintendo Direct delay.
- A user on Smashboards working in retail analyzes the leak and the lesser-spotted/discussed details that makes the leak appear even more believable.
- @KantoPancakes on Twitter finds this interview saying that Phil Spencer had lunch with Nintendo at E3 2018 due to ‘being a big third party’, which could potentially support PapaGenos' theory that Banjo & Kazooie was a late addition to the roster and that the insiders were partially right with Incineroar being in the game, just that it was cut last minute in favor of Banjo. This wouldn't even be the latest development cycle for a character, however, as Sonic was only developed 3 months in Brawl, and Banjo would have a full 4-5 months. The trademark for Banjo-Kazooie was renewed about 2 months after E3, in September.
Monday, October 29th
- GamingIntel, notable for successfully predicting the date of the September 13th Nintendo Direct, predicts 2 Nintendo Directs in November, with an announcement for one of them coming either on the 30th or 31st.
Tuesday, October 30th
- Nintendo of America officially confirms a 40-minute long Smash Bros. Direct taking place on the 1st of November.
Thursday, November 1st
- The Smash Bros. Ultimate Nintendo Direct introduces Incineroar as a newcomer, a character not present on the original leaked mural. The leak is proven false.