- "Lcg Jukebox Keygen Download Torrent" by Travis Thomas
- Lcg Jukebox 2.17 Unlock Key (7 Downloads Available)
- Download game gta san andreas computer free
- Lcg Jukebox Keygen Download Torrent - Yasmin Felice
- Lcg Jukebox 2.73 Cracked S60v2 Applications by nolrireaha
Serial code aplikasi-gratizzz: LCG Jukebox v.2.72 Signed S60v3 S60v5 S
LCG Jukebox is a music player for mobile phones that is designed to suit all your music listening desires. LCG Jukebox 2.65 (Full Version) 1.30 MB. Multimedia. LCG Jukebox v.2.72 Signed S60v3 S60v5 S^3 (Datecode 24.06. Download Lcg Jukebox S60V3 Keygen – Site Title official website. Aplikasi-gratizzz: LCG Jukebox 2.72 (No 3 second and 1 icon). Driver zebra tlp 2844 baixar.
Lcg Jukebox 2.72 Cracked S60 V3 Sis Games
Lcg jukebox 2.72 keygen s60v2 application. Please give me the unlock code. Browser 3rd Edition Download Zensis Photo Rite Ver 6. Edition Download Maxishare Office. Lcg jukebox 2.73 cracked s60v5. Symbian S60 5th Edition Apps available for free download. Main Features: Work with a png or jpg.
- Lcg Jukebox Keygen Download Torrent
- Qtp 10.0 crack version software
- Geometry dash 2.0 apk hack
- Canopus procoder 2.0 crack
- Adobe pagemaker 7.0 full version crack
- Ccproxy 8 0 keygen filehippo
- Facebook password hacker v4.0 softonic
Activation key lcg Jukebox Cracked S60 V5 Phone
Keygen lcg jukebox s60v5 – download game gta san andreas. LCG Jukebox Cracked 2.73 Symbian S60 5th Edition Apps available for free. Nokia Symbian Application Free Downloads. Jul LCG Jukebox can also search song lyrics or download Album art from lcg jukebox s60v3 cracked, lcg jukebox 2 74. Go Options- Anti-Virus - Quarantine list. Lcg Jukebox Full Nokia S60v3 Anti Error - Good Mp3 Music look what i found.
Lcg – driver zebra tlp 2844 baixar
Download Camfrog S60v2.sis brassiere connaitre https://vt-clinic.ru/download/?file=1486. When your download is complete, run (key lcg jukebox ) trading the. Free download of trial version is offering all of the available functions. Additionals from lcg jukebox v2 17 Cracked s60v2 Or permission symbian s60v2 ultra mp3, the server you are on runs applications in a very. My serial number phone is - Nokia N-Gage QD Console question I beg for help anywhere I can not find the key to the application lcg jukebox. Lcg Jukebox Free Download Full Version.
Key generator download lcg jukebox full version for android
LCG Jukebox v241 Cracked By Ash Free Android Apps https://vt-clinic.ru/download/?file=1487. Download Mobile Route66 Mobile7 V7.30 for 3rd Edition. It has excellent sound quality, comfortable playlist management, easy music selection. Lcg Jukebox 2.72 Cracked S60 V3 Sis Games. Jukebox full version, LCG Jukebox 2.72, LCG Jukebox 2.72, LCG Jukebox 2.72Here you can download a free: Free Lcg Jukebox Full Version For Android that such. Keygen lcg jukebox 2 72 – download driver qualcomm atheros.
Serial key crack lcg jukebox cracked Download 2020
LCG Jukebox was added by ruka_m in Mar and the latest update was made in Mar. LCG Jukebox 2.72 crack 1 icon sis 850 kB. As an integrated product, LCG Jukebox allows to the users to search Internet radio stations by genre or name, play searched radio stream, or create local list of favorite Internet radio stations. [Latest] Lcg Jukebox Apk Cracked [Mac/Win] https://vt-clinic.ru/download/?file=1494. LCG Jukebox v full S60 v2. LCG Jukebox v unsigned 2 icons. Page information: Download LCG Jukebox 2.
Lcg Jukebox 2.73 Full Crack S60 V5 Sdk
The last serial number for this program was added to our data base on May 8, 2020 228 visitors told us the serial is good, 395 guys said the number is bad. Now i wanna tell you another great mp3 player that is used widely by symbian users, Lcg Jukebox By Lonely Cat Games. Lcg Jukebox Windows Mobile Keygen For Mac. Cracked full version sur l'offre Nokia C3 N90, comme les sony ericsson k800 etc. Jukebox, lcg, full Here you can find any kind of Nokia s60v3, s60v5, Anna, Belle Cracked full version Apps, Games, Wallpapers, Hacking tools and so on magix all products 2020 keygen 1. 1 LCG Jukebox 2. 72 Keygen And Usage Guide S60v5 Archive-GSM-Forum Fixya. LCG Jukebox integrates SHOUTcast Internet radio streaming.
Activation code keygen lcg jukebox s60v5 – driver zebra tlp 2844 baixar
Internet-radio jukebox mp3-player music-player. It offers excellent sound quality normal. Menurut saya pertanyaan ini melanggar Pedoman Komunitas. Avec le PC Suite, Nokia C3 E71, and free download torrent. The route 66 application, i have signed it using BiNPDA. Media Player lcg jukebox 2 72 android emulator For you Nokia s60v5.
- Lcg Jukebox 2.73 Cracked S60 V5 Applicationsinstmanksl
- Lcg jukebox 2 73 cracked s60 v3 games
- Lcg jukebox 2.73 Serial number - Smart Serials
- Lcg jukebox 2 72 android emulator
- Free download games magic lines 548
- Keygen Lcg Jukebox 2 72 S60v2 Fonts
- Lcg – download game gta san andreas computer free
- Lcg Jukebox 2.72 Full Cracked S60v2
- Lcg Jukebox 272 Windows Mobile Keygen For Mac
LCG Jukebox 2.72 for android .apk - full music player
Lcg Jukebox 2.72 S60v2 Cracked Python Options Futures And Other Derivatives John C Hull Ebook Sharp Ar 5320 Driver For Windows 10 Sothink Video Downloader Firefox Wurth Wow 5 00 8 Keygen Crack Idm Wings Xp 2.50 Crack Honda Trx 350 Repair Manual Comelit Genius User Manual Art Of Electronics Student Manual Pdf. Unknown Lcg Jukebox 2.12 Full Nokia Symbian S60v3 Anti Error - Good Mp3 Music Player. Download FSec AntiVirus for 3rd Edition. Free LCG Jukebox 2.72 Symbian App, download app to your mobile. LCG Jukebox 2. 72 Keygen And Usage Guide S60v5 Archive-GSM-Forum Fixya. It is a two icon crack versionFirst run trial version and then exit itThen run cracked version it works for lifetime lcg jukebox cracked with 2.
Kickstarter Roundup: August 2, 2020 | 20+ Ending Soon (including: Spirits of the Forest: Moonlight) & 35+ New This Week (including: The Umbrella Academy Game)
What this is:This is a weekly, curated listing of Kickstarter board game projects that are either:
- newly posted in the past 7 days, or
- ending in the next 7 days (starting Aug 03) and have at least a fighting chance of being funded.
Expect new lists each Sunday sometime between midnight and noon PST.
|Project Info||Players||Backers||Min / Avg Pledge||Ends||Comments|
|You Know It! The Game The tactical trivia game: bringing people together, two clues at a time! // Has raised $6,234 of $7,500 so far. (~83%)||2+||107||$12 / $58||Aug 03||kicktraq|
|Operation F.A.U.S.T. Second Edition A streamlined, second edition of the critically acclaimed bluffing game Operation F.A.U.S.T. // Has raised $5,214 of $3,000 so far. (~174%) ☑||2 - 4||159||$28 / $33||Aug 04||kicktraq #newedition|
|Puzzle Postcards: Season Two Four new intense and exciting puzzle games in postcard form. // Has raised $23,278 of $10,000 so far. (~233%) ☑||1||443||$13 / $53||Aug 04||kicktraq|
|The Nilo Gamer Table: A Board Gaming Table The most affordable top quality gaming table on the market. // Has raised $97,359 of $35,000 so far. (~278%) ☑||368||$299 / $265||Aug 04||kicktraq #bling|
|ArcWorlde: Second Edition - The Imperials A new Faction and miniatures for ArcWorlde: Second Edition - the Narrative Fantasy Battle Game. // Has raised £8,594 of £1,000 so far. (~859%) ☑||143||$36 / £60||Aug 04||kicktraq #expansion #minis|
|Necronautilus: Science Fantasy TTRPG Catalogue new planets in a dead galaxy, learn powerful magical words, & remember who you once were. For story gamers & osr fans alike. // Has raised $26,621 of $2,500 so far. (~1065%) ☑||748||$12 / $36||Aug 04||kicktraq #rpg|
|Surrealist Dinner Party Show your hosting prowess and treat your favorite Surrealist artists and writers to an excellent dinner party! // Has raised $22,781 of $16,000 so far. (~142%) ☑||3 - 4||855||$25 / $27||Aug 04||kicktraq|
|The Night Cage A cooperative, horror-themed tile-placement game in an otherworldly labyrinth of eternal darkness // Has raised $148,600 of $8,000 so far. (~1858%) ☑||1 - 5||2835||$35 / $52||Aug 05||kicktraq|
|Spirits of the Forest: Moonlight Cooperative and multiplayer scenario-based expansion for Spirits of the Forest // Has raised €206,215 of €30,000 so far. (~687%) ☑||1 - 4||5062||$18 / €41||Aug 05||kicktraq #expansion|
|Ok, Millennial The family-friendly game of hilarious Boomer and Millennial stereotypes. // Has raised $10,124 of $9,999 so far. (~101%) ☑||3+||155||$25 / $65||Aug 05||kicktraq|
|Trench Club A Strategy Board Game set in the First World War for 2-4 Players // Has raised €57,387 of €20,000 so far. (~287%) ☑||1 - 4||589||$58 / €97||Aug 06||kicktraq|
|ARMPAL: World's First 3D Wooden Assembly Tabletop Game Armpal is not only an interactive tabletop game of great innovation, but also a set of hands-on building toy for any age. // Has raised HK$1,127,273 of HK$78,000 so far. (~1445%) ☑||1 - 4||951||$100 / HK$1,185||Aug 06||kicktraq|
|The Labyrinth - An Immersive Multi-Platform Puzzle Challenge A crate full of unique physical puzzles, and the story of a lost civilization. Solve the puzzles. Find the treasure. Escape the maze. // Has raised $137,578 of $10,000 so far. (~1376%) ☑||3 - 4||576||$195 / $239||Aug 06||kicktraq|
|True Bid - 2020 Political Battle Board Game Fun board game with handicrafts // Has raised $1,930 of $3,000 so far. (~64%)||2||22||$30 / $88||Aug 06||kicktraq|
|Last Couple Standing - You & Your Partner Vs. Everybody Couples game night just became hazardous... A couples card game that pits y'all against them in a hilarious challenge for the title. // Has raised $12,393 of $10,000 so far. (~124%) ☑||4+||194||$20 / $64||Aug 06||kicktraq|
|The King's Tournament Card Game A Quick Dueling Fantasy Card Game // Has raised $4,739 of $8,000 so far. (~59%)||2||57||$40 / $83||Aug 06||kicktraq #take2|
|Ascension Tactics: The Deckbuilding Miniatures Game Ascension Tactics combines the best of tactical miniatures games with the acclaimed Ascension deckbuilding system! // Has raised $398,511 of $150,000 so far. (~266%) ☑||1 - 4||3126||$99 / $127||Aug 06||kicktraq|
|The Shivers Work together in this mystery pop-up Role-Playing Game for 2-5 players, exploring a spooky mansion filled with hidden secrets! // Has raised $402,424 of $40,000 so far. (~1006%) ☑||2 - 5||4714||$65 / $85||Aug 07||kicktraq|
|Design Eye - The Graphic Design Education Game A creative game for people with great ideas. // Has raised $6,252 of $10,000 so far. (~63%)||2 - 6||126||$30 / $50||Aug 07||kicktraq|
|Oversiege The most epic card game since the Middle Ages! // Has raised $27,485 of $500 so far. (~5497%) ☑||2 - 10||851||$15 / $32||Aug 07||kicktraq|
|Supply Run: Grocery Shopping in 2020 A 2-4 person competitive board game that features pandemic grocery shopping, social distancing, and murder hornets! // Has raised C$28798 of C$25000 so far. (~115%) ☑||2 - 4||303||$38 / C$95||Aug 08||kicktraq|
|In Magnificent Style Deluxe Edition The deluxe edition and update of the classic Solitaire game, IN MAGNIFICENT STYLE. Refight Picketts Charge at Gettysburg. // Has raised $29,907 of $1,863 so far. (~1605%) ☑||1||320||$59 / $93||Aug 08||kicktraq|
New This Week
|Project Info||Players||Backers||Min / Avg Pledge||Ends||Comments|
|Boss Battle Diverse Hero Classes, Ruthless Bosses, Level up, and Strategy! // Has raised $17,014 of $25,000 so far. (~68%)||1 - 4||121||$49 / $141||Aug 27|
|Braille Project: The Card Card game features raised ink technology and Braille numbers to help blind and visually impaired people have fun with their loved ones. // Has raised £3 of £15,000 so far. (~0%)||3||$19 / £1||Sep 29|
|Can I Talk To Your Manager? The ultimate party game that's all about telling your customers how you really feel. // Has raised $1,127 of $26,000 so far. (~4%)||3+||37||$25 / $30||Aug 30||#lolwut|
|Card Game: Battle of Education Secretaries A nerdy card game about education (and politics) // Has raised £2,725 of £7,500 so far. (~36%)||2+||126||$20 / £22||Aug 31||#lolwut|
|Cats & Coffee Co. - THE board game for cat and coffee lovers A caffeine infused feline frenzy through your neighborhood coffee stores.Family fun for 2-10 players. // Has raised $274 of $7,500 so far. (~4%)||2 - 5||12||$29 / $23||Aug 27||#lolwut|
|Commotion - the board game A classic family game from thirty years ago, now re-created using spare components from our store-cupboard and signed by the designer. // Has raised £146 of £25 so far. (~584%) ☑||3 - 6||6||$33 / £24||Aug 16|
|Cthulhu Parlour's "Hotel Lovecraft" A truly unique nerve-jangling candlelit storytelling RPG, boardgame, gamebook & audio horror theatre hybrid. 1-5 Players aged 14+ // Has raised £12,763 of £1,500 so far. (~851%) ☑||1 - 5||362||$40 / £35||Aug 27|
|Deadflight: Ghosts in the Void Construct your ship, command your crew and complete the mission as you fight for supremacy in the darkest reaches of the Solar System. // Has raised £4,661 of £63,000 so far. (~7%)||2 - 4||55||$89 / £85||Sep 01|
|Exploding Durians Crazy card game for durian lovers and everyone else. // Has raised S$133 of S$5,000 so far. (~3%)||2 - 6||13||$8 / S$10||Aug 27|
|Graphite Giggles A pencil and paper game for the entire family to enjoy. Great for parties (up to 13 players) or for classroom applications as well. // Has raised $276 of $12,000 so far. (~2%)||2+||7||$50 / $39||Aug 30|
|Idiocracy: An American Card game A U.S. election card game. Compete with your friends as candidates vying for the presidency! // Has raised $1,581 of $7,500 so far. (~21%)||15||$20 / $105||Sep 25|
|Immune A strategic cooperative board game where 1-6 players direct the immune system to fight a deadly virus. // Has raised $14,348 of $18,000 so far. (~80%)||1 - 6||306||$39 / $47||Aug 27|
|Laughing Cards! - A party drinking game Laughing cards! A party game that involves cards, fun challenges, mini games, drinks and much more! Your new favourite party game! // Has raised €30 of €4,200 so far. (~1%)||3+||2||$24 / €15||Aug 28|
|Lizard Wizard The Magic Age in the Land of Astoria // Has raised $122,360 of $25,000 so far. (~489%) ☑||2 - 5||1672||$49 / $73||Aug 26|
|MetaZoo: Cryptid Nation - The Cryptid Trading Card Game! MetaZoo is a trading card game (TCG) about Cryptids with Bigfoot, Mothman, Slide-Rock Bolter, Indrid Cold, and the Flatwoods Monster! // Has raised $4,776 of $10,000 so far. (~48%)||2 - 4||61||$20 / $78||Aug 30|
|Mission to Planet Hexx! 2.0 - Kickstarter Edition MISSION TO PLANET HEXX! - A Retro-Style Space Adventure Board-and-Card Game in one for 2-4 players ages 10 & up! // Has raised $7,314 of $8,000 so far. (~91%)||2 - 4||203||$30 / $36||Aug 28||#newedition|
|My Shitty Family A party game of family dysfunction and awkward conversation! // Has raised $2,450 of $23,500 so far. (~10%)||4 - 12||43||$39 / $57||Aug 27|
|Petrichor: Collector's Edition and Cows Expansion COLLECTOR'S EDITION of Petrichor - the highly interactive board game of controlling clouds & growing crops, now with Cows Expansion! // Has raised €107,466 of €22,000 so far. (~488%) ☑||1 - 4||1772||$19 / €61||Aug 17||#newedition #expansion|
|Power Slam! Wrestling Card Game POWER SLAM! is a Wrestling Card Game for 2-4 players. Grapple, Throw and Strike your way to victory cos ya gotta pin to win! // Has raised A$10,047 of A$16,000 so far. (~63%)||2 - 4||178||$29 / A$56||Aug 27|
|Rucksack Fend for your life using nothing but your wits and 5 everyday items in this oddly specific party game of extreme survival! // Has raised $1,324 of $6,500 so far. (~20%)||4 - 8||49||$20 / $27||Aug 26|
|Saturday Legends - college football boardgame Saturday Legends is the board game featuring the greatest college football teams of all time! You are the coach! // Has raised $2,080 of $1,500 so far. (~139%) ☑||2||19||$55 / $109||Aug 27|
|Save the Last Dance for Me, The Second Ball. A newly localized card game from a great indie publisher in Japan. // Has raised $969 of $400 so far. (~242%) ☑||4 - 8||68||$14 / $14||Aug 12||#take2|
|Shots Card Game Baraja de póker con castigos y retos para fiestas +18 // Has raised MX$779 of MX$30,000 so far. (~3%)||3||$ / MX$260||Aug 27|
|STAY TF INSIDE the game of social distancing // Has raised $2,102 of $1,500 so far. (~140%) ☑||48||$20 / $44||Aug 29|
|Surviving Quarantine The Game Avoid silly viruses with equally hilarious vaccines and cures. Think of a genetically modified Old Maid crossed with an ill Uno. // Has raised $5,472 of $10,200 so far. (~54%)||2 - 5||121||$20 / $45||Aug 27|
|TACTICUM. Lead your soldiers. Welcome Centurion candidate, will you master the tactics of battle? 2 player, multi-scenario strategy game...in a travel tin! // Has raised $2,460 of $1,400 so far. (~176%) ☑||2||103||$16 / $24||Aug 28|
|Taller Ants A game that teaches tolerance and diversity to children in a fun way. Think Cooties meets the game of Life. // Has raised $1,273 of $14,995 so far. (~8%)||17||$50 / $75||Sep 03|
|The Countdown Game A tech toy that encourages active play and social gaming for modern kids and families. // Has raised $2,886 of $2,500 so far. (~115%) ☑||2 - 8+||57||$32 / $51||Aug 28|
|The Final Word Game An expandable collection of word games that are easy to learn and a challenge to master in a single deck of cards. // Has raised $1 of $8,000 so far. (~0%)||1 - 6||1||$ / $1||Aug 30||#take2|
|The Umbrella Academy Game Umbrella Academy // Has raised $173,503 of $30,000 so far. (~578%) ☑||1 - 6||2250||$25 / $77||Aug 29|
|Tic - Tac - Toe Presidential Edition Bring politics back to the dinner table. // Has raised $233 of $250 so far. (~93%)||2||5||$47 / $47||Aug 12||#lolwut|
|Tutankhamun Collect artifacts, invoke the power of the gods, & chart your course down the Nile in this family friendly tile game by Reiner Knizia. // Has raised $15,626 of $15,000 so far. (~104%) ☑||2 - 6||339||$29 / $46||Aug 13||#newedition|
|Vinyl: Big Band Edition and Vinyl: Jukebox Vinyl Big Band and Vinyl Jukebox are the next editions in the highly-rated Vinyl series of games. // Has raised $18,775 of $25,000 so far. (~75%)||329||$10 / $57||Aug 21||#newedition|
|What Was the Question? A new party game to see how well you know your friends // Has raised $10,469 of $18,000 so far. (~58%)||3 - 20||144||$20 / $73||Aug 30|
|WizBang! WizBang! is a fast-paced card game where two players take part in a wizards' duel. // Has raised $2,618 of $5,000 so far. (~52%)||2||33||$20 / $79||Aug 27|
|Woodlings - A culty, mafia-esque party game! A strategic card game of bluffing, sacrifice, elder beings and small woodland creatres // Has raised A$2,117 of A$10,000 so far. (~21%)||3 - 6||71||$18 / A$30||Aug 28|
|Word Swap An interactive word game with a colorful twist! // Has raised $3,788 of $3,000 so far. (~126%) ☑||2 - 7||63||$29 / $60||Aug 30|
|YoubbleBurza A fun 3-in-1 strategic hodgepodge game for anyone looking to break the silence of get togethers & crank up the parties or game nights! // Has raised $512 of $15,000 so far. (~3%)||13||$29 / $39||Sep 26|
Need moar Kickstarter goodness?Check out...
- My Calendar of Announced Kickstarters (Also available in iCal flavor)
- My interactive AirTable view of all active board game kickstarter campaigns.
- BoardGameGeek's variety of Kickstarter-oriented Geeklists
- Kicktraq's data-driven views
- #hmm means that something about the project seems a little off. Buyer beware kinda thing.
- #lolwut is reserved for projects that seem like copycat games or campaigns put together with little thought. Check 'em out for amusement.
- #take tags are for projects that have been restarted for some reason, with the number indicating what iteration we're currently on.
- Did I miss something? Particularly something new in the last 7 days or ending in the next 7 days? Let me know in the comments and I'll add it in.
Tip JarIf you enjoy these lists, maybe toss me a buck now and then. Signing up for a free AirTable account via my referral link can help, too. Plus, it's swell!
[Brainstorm] Top Monthly Suggestions For October 2020! This Month's Theme is "Exploration"!
Your monthly reminder that yes, there are suggestions that do get over 200 upvotes from the Minecraft Community. Truly crazy, innit?In this post are showcased all the suggestions for the past month that have achieved an upvote notoriety beyond 200, as well as the 10 closest stragglers that were just shy of making the mark.
And a milestone to celebrate - we've also managed to reach a whopping 250K subreddit members this month! All the hype around 1.17 has significantly boosted our member count, and I'm sure it'll continue to increase rapidly.
Also, perhaps a new face here; I (u/solar_powered_noob42) will be writing the TMS for this month. Let's hope this goes well :)
- Mobs: 31
- Blocks & Items: 30
- Terrain: 16
- AI Behavior: 12
- General: 11
- Structures: 10
- Gameplay: 10
- Sounds: 8
- Advancement: 7
- Magic: 6
- Redstone :5
- Combat: 4
- Monthly Theme: 3
- Plants & Food: 2
- Dimensions: 2
- Weather: 1
- User Interface: 1
- Command: 0
- Controls: 0
- Bedrock Edition: 0
- Java Edition: 0
- Achievement: 0
Since last month, we've seen an increase in posts about biomes and terrain changes. Could there be interesting places to explore? Should there be new ways to navigate? What new blocks and items could you gain from improved exploration?
Monthly Challenges November 2020
Steps to participate:
- Make a high quality post (+25 points /per)
- Get a constructive comment with 10 upvotes on a monthly theme post (+10 points /per)
- Collaborate and credit at least 2 other people after brainstorming and building your monthly theme post (+20 points once)
- Your post must be in minecraftsuggestions and you must be in the MCS Discord
- Make sure your post has the monthly theme flair
- Copy the link to your post and put in the Discord channel "monthly-workshop" (this is what many of you may have forgot) and make sure to say that you are submitting the post to the Monthly Challenges
- Must be posted within the correct month
Special MentionsCongrats to u/RazorNemesis (also a fellow moderator) for being MVP of the month of October thanks to their 4200+ post!
The underrated post of the month goes to the Death breath plant post by u/Edmord17. This post contains amazing models, great usage of formatting and is very well thought out.
What's also worth mentioning here is the Florat post by u/sundewskies. Because of the amazing artwork included (as well as models), we've decided to give it the High Quality Post flair.
Finally, we have the winner of last month's Monthly Challenges (Theme: Cave Mobs). Last month's challenges were:
The winner is u/ThatOneKirbyMain2568 who has gained 30 points, from these two absolutely brilliant posts (once again, including models):
- Get a monthly theme post to 100+ upvotes. Share your post around and get support! (+25 & +5 for every 100 upvotes more, only valid for one post per person)
- Get a monthly theme post to 20+ comments. Start a discussion and be active with your comments section! (+10 /post)
- Include at least one piece of handmade visuals in a monthly theme post. Showcase your suggestion with visuals, it really helps! (+15 /post)
- An Underwater Cave Mob - The Celary Plant
- The Gulper - A Beast that Dwells in the Depths of Ocean Caves
Sidenote: We've noticed most, if not all of the monthly theme submissions were amazing in quality (in fact, all of the above posts were actually monthly theme posts), however they didn't get quite the recognition they deserve in comparison to other posts. Make sure to give monthly theme submissions some love too!
IN OTHER NEWS:this form and we'll have a look through your application :)
(Note that you must be in our Discord if you wish to become a moderator, as it is what we use to communicate with other moderators and discuss our plans for MCS)
This month's wiki changes:FPS:
- Glowing ink/dye, dropped by glow squid, used to craft glow stick/coloured lamps etc.
- “Stealth” enchantment/potion or feather falling/slow falling reduces/cancels player noise, making it harder to be noticed by the Warden
- Now updated with the newer rejected ideas from the Official Minecraft Feedback Site
And now, for another reminder for everyone, please read over the FPS list before making any suggestions, just to be sure that your idea hasn't already been covered.
KEEP IT UP, FELLOW SUGGESTORS!
If there was a suggestion that was missed, please let us know below. Despite our best efforts, we haven't yet reached infallible perfection just yet (we're still trying, impossible as it might be), so some mistakes are still within the realm of possibility.
- 4200✨ Add ALL the mobs that lost a mob vote... as archaeological remains.
- 3800✨ Placing a cobweb above a Note Block should "slow down" the note, making the sound last longer.
- 3700✨ Updating Silk Touch
- 3400✨ "jeb_" for glow squids, or something similar.
- 3200✨ I wish/hope Mojang kept/starts the tradition of every big update having a new music disk like how the Nether update had pigstep and Caves and Cliffs could have its own music disk
- 3100✨ Time is reversed in the End (example: copper becomes uncorroded)
- 3100✨ Phantoms need to stop spawning in Mushroom Islands.
- 3100✨ Netherite gear glows red/orange when enchanted instead of the standard purple
- 3000✨ Use magma blocks as fuel.
- 3000✨ Corral blocks should remain live within a Conduit's range
- 3000✨ Since Copper is now available in Minecraft can we have green flames.
- 3000✨ If you're atanding on a sapling and it grows into a tree you should be one top of the tree
- 2800✨ A Trident should always be able to be found in an Ocean Monument.
- 2700✨ Wardens should be able to sense the presence of the player even when they are invisible.
- 2700✨ Cursed Totem of Dying
- 2700✨ Starting a fight between two wardens will give you the "He started it!" achivement
- 2700✨ Wardens should be stunned with Fireworks
- 2600✨ Waterfall effect
- 2500✨ IF World Height Increases, Make Oceans Much Deeper
- 2500✨ Frostwalker Enchantment Boots Should Keep Players From Falling Through the Upcoming Powder Snow (Snowier Snow)
- 2500✨ Telescopes should have a small chance to be in shipwrecks
- 2500✨ REUSING OLD VILLAGES
- 2500✨ Flying into a bell causes it to ring
- 2500✨ Wardens should be able to break certain blocks when chasing
- 2400✨ Goats shouldn’t have multiple babies per breeding, pigs should.
- 2300✨ Long distance viewing (+300 Chunks away!). Let us see the silhouettes of these new fancy mountains that are miles away without affecting proformance.
- 2300✨ Moles
- 2200✨ Make maps smaller than 128x128 with shears! 64x64, 32x32, and 16x16 size maps would be super useful for pixel art!
- 2100✨ When the player is submerged in powdered snow, the ice effect should spread across the screen
- 2100✨ The Sculk Creeper (Concept art, Creeper Variant)
- 2100✨ snow golems should shoot ice balls when standing on blue ice
- 2100✨ Copper Armor
- 2100✨ Undead Mobs sould do blue fire attacks with flame enchantments
- 2000✨ Advanced geology in caves and cliffs to compliment the archaeology feature
- 2000✨ New goat farms
- 1900✨ If you fall into water from a higher distance, it will create a louder and deeper splash sound.
- 1900✨ Telescopes pointed at the night sky see lingering “Meteorite Dust” trails leading to Amethyst Geodes
- 1900✨ since we are getting a cliffs update, why wont anyone want a valley?
- 1800✨ Wolves provide more assistance when tamed
- 1800✨ Cats should act more like foxes
- 1800✨ Crystals from Geodes should redirect Beacon Lasers.
- 1800✨ Blast furnace smoke
- 1700✨ The ability to upgrade a Snow Golem
- 1700✨ If Glow Squid Wins, it Should be Dyeable
- 1700✨ With the new archeology update, it's time to rework the jungle temple
- 1600✨ Horses generated in the stables of villages should have higher stats on average
- 1600✨ The Light, IT BUUURNS!
- 1500✨ Flame arrows should light up nether portals
- 1500✨ Clover, a new type of plant.
- 1400✨ Clocks should be found inside mineshafts' loot chests
- 1400✨ Sweeping Edge shouldn't affect tamed mobs (Cats/Ocelots, Dogs/Wolfs, Horses, etc)
- 1300✨ Wardens should fight endermen if they encounter them, but an enderman will never fight back, only flee
- 1200✨ Waterfalls
- 1100✨ Quality of life: assign a button to cycle through the rows in your inventory
- 1100✨ icicles as a stalactite variant
- 1100✨ Sunstone
- 1000✨ Slimy Caves to replace slime chunks
- 1000✨ Smells like team spirit: Team up with 5 axolotls! (An actually decent effort advancement post!)
- 900✨ Note block above copper block should make cymbal sounds.
- 900✨ Replace the wooden chests in underwater shrines with corroded copper chests
- 900✨ Can we PLEASE up the beacon radius
- 900✨ You should be able to put more than 2 items in the crafting grid and they all count towards durability
- 900✨ Villagers should be able to climb ladders and scaffolding.
- 900✨ If iceologer win, he should participate in village raids only in cold biomes
- 800✨ Wandering Traders should offer random bundles
- 800✨ Lightning rods should give a redstone signal when struck
- 800✨ Replace slime chunks with slime caves.
- 700✨ If a Lush Cave generates underneath a Mushroom Island it should become a Shrumal Cave
- 700✨ The night sky should be updated for the use of telescopes
- 700✨ We need the frostwalker enchantment oh horse saddles.
- 600✨ Glow Squids Should Be Larger than Normal Squids
- 600✨ Enderman abduct Campfires
- 600✨ Villagers Aren't Allowed To Defend Themselves, at least give them a fence.
- 600✨ A way to prevent copper blocks from tarnishing
- 600✨ "Groovy!" (Advancement)
- 600✨ Green fire on copper
- 600✨ Bundles should get a present/Santa bag texture on Christmas.
- 600✨ Void Crawler- A New Arthropod (Name Needs Work?)
- 500✨ The telescope overlay texture should be square.
- 500✨ For 1.17, bundles should drop all their items when shot out of a dispenser, but the bundles should stay intact when shot out of a dropper
- 500✨ Axolotl sitting on your head.
- 500✨ Stalactites should drip more when that chunk is experiencing rain.
- 500✨ Lighting rods should store lighting for channeling tridents.
- 500✨ The Leaves of the nether trees should disappear like the leave of the normal trees
- 500✨ Naming a enderman Gary makes him shorter
- 400✨ GLOBE ["pin your next destination!"]
- 400✨ Craft one honeycomb with eight copper blocks to make “Waxed Copper” that locks the age that it currently has
- 400✨ Stalactites should fall when hit by an arrow, doing damage similar to that of an anvil.
- 400✨ the new 1.17 telescope, when it comes out should be placed in a crafting bench with 3 sticks and 2 string to make a stand. it can than be placed as a 2 high block and remain functional.
- 400✨ Looking through a telescope should reduce nether fog
- 400✨ Telescopes may occasionally be found in Pillager Outposts
- 400✨ Make it so water fills one side of glass panes.
- 400✨ An exclusive profession block for the new archaeology site structure
- 400✨ Axolotl should have yawning animation
- 400✨ Red sand should generate in more layers in Mesas
- 400✨ Baby goats should have no horns
- 400✨ Combining the telescope and the crossbow
- 400✨ Warden’s Anticheese: “Builders Bane”
- 400✨ A Use For Leather
- 400✨ Silk Touch Pickaxes wont trigger Skulks or Wardens
- 400✨ Clouds need a rework, now more than ever.
- 400✨ Curse of Clumsiness
- 300✨ With Archeology in Minecraft it’s time to give desert wells a use
- 300✨ New Cave Sounds
- 300✨ Right-clicking a Spider with a Skeleton spawn egg turns it into a Spider Jockey
- 300✨ Goats should visibly lose a horn whenever dropping one
- 300✨ A scary advancement to go with the warden
- 300✨ The newly-voted Glow Squid should spray glowing ink to apply the glowing status to any mob that disturbs it.
- 300✨ Arrows inside bundles are automatically fired without the need to take them out of it
- 300✨ "Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride"
- 300✨ Copper pressure plate: weights how much armor the entity is wearing
- 300✨ Some desert wells should lead to dungeons
- 300✨ 1.18 "Time to Shine" update, AKA add all the other biome/mob vote options in a single update
- 300✨ Reintroduce void fog for deep dark cave biome
- 300✨ Dyeable bundles.
- 300✨ Wearing leather armor should make the new Warden mob less likely to notice you.
- 300✨ Music should annoy the Warden and axolotls should dance
- 300✨ Oxidized copper should be able to be cleaned with the new brushes
- 300✨ Make Phantoms Only Spawn Once End Portal Is Open.
- 300✨ Cave Update? Just the right time to IMPROVE CAVE SPIDERS! [not another crawl upside-down post!] [MONTHLY "CAVE MOBS" SUGGESTION]
- 200✩ A Cool Way To Breed Parrots (Please Read)
- 200✩ Nether caves!
- 200✩ An "All In One" World Generation Option
- 200✩ Cat's and dog's should drop their collars when they die
- 200✩ Functionality of Mob Vote Mobs, NO MORE POLAR BEAR MOBS!
- 200✩ Make stalagmites able to be waterlogged
- 200✩ Items like diamond/emerald blocks dig up in archaeology sites should have the old textures
- 200✩ Wardens will get confused and aggressive if they hear too many sounds at once, and if they are near an explosion then their hearing will be disabled for a few seconds and they will be unable to locate the player.
- 200✩ Zombies with pickaxes should naturally spawn in abandoned mineshafts
- 200✩ Surely we get a new painting for the Caves and Cliffs Update
- 200✩ The Deep Dark Caves have Echos
- 200✩ It would be really cool if we got a new music disc with every major update.
- 200✩ milk with honey - a drink that cures only negative effects.
- 200✩ Drinking invisibility should not show your name in chat
- 200✩ The warden should be used for strongholds
- 200✩ How telescopes should work
- 200✩ Your respawn point should be the most recent bed you slept in that hasn’t been destroyed. It should not default back to the world spawn after destroying your most recent bed.
- 200✩ Furnaces speed up while Player is sleeping.
- 200✩ When looking from a mob perspective in Spectator Mode, you should be able to see it's health and inventory, if they have an inventory.
- 200✩ Copper Blocks make trumpet note block sound
- 200✩ If an explosion happens within 10 blocks of a horse, the horse runs around scared
- 200✩ Axolotls should have personalities like the pandas.
- 200✩ Copper should be an alternative to iron in redstone components
- 200✩ Giving a Warden an Eye of Ender will let it see, and make it neutral.
- 200✩ Not only the leather boots, but also boots with the "frost walker" achievment should let you be able to walk on powdered snow
- 200✩ It's already pretty much established that armor enchantments that allow you to easily avoid The Warden are bad ideas, but hear me out...
- 200✩ Clay Pots should be able to hold Tall Flowers
- 200✩ The Warden will run at nearby jukeboxes that are playing music and will smash its hands into the jukebox until the music disc pops out.
- 200✩ The Copper should replace the Quartz in Redstone related Crafts
- 200✩ Glowink - Not like the other posts, I promise!
- 200✩ Telescope scope should be a square instead of a circle
- 200✩ Stay hydrated
- 200✩ New pet/golem idea - the ghastling
- 200✩ Copper should corrode differently in different biomes
- 200✩ Wardens will attack Skeletons because their bones rattling irritates them
- 200✩ Depths Meter
- 200✩ make Husks have a 50% chance of dropping Sand
- 200✩ Goat Horns should be attachable to Netherite helmets.
- 200✩ The game could use more simple, non-temple structures
And here are the 10 honorable ones:
- Goats should be “milkable”
- Do you guys think we should change the powered rail crafting recipe from gold to 1.17 copper? it makes a lot of sense.
- Petition for underwater cave that spawns a block which drops a nautilus shell.
- Eating glow berries gives a few seconds of “glowing”
- There should be a very rare chance that a Wandering Trader sells an Enchanted Golden Apple
- Asian inspired items
- Goat Boots: An early game way to get some mobility
- Wardens should attack all mobs except creepers
- Amethyst storage blocks on beacons produce beams only visible by telescope
- Pottery shards should be biome exclusive, based on ancient civilizations found in that biome
Note: The comments are not for posing ideas unless they pertain to the feedback theme. If an idea crops up in a discussion, then that's fine, but for posting a suggestion for the community and the developers, that is what the "submit" button at the top right is for.
Until next time folks, have a fantastic day/night, and take care! :D