Keygen dVD PixPlay Professional Edition V6 2 0 201 CRACKED [ZEXHGK]
PortraitPro - Free software download. Free Portrait Professional 10 Crack. Shop Lightroom Presets, LUTs, Overlays, PS Actions and Capture One Styles, After Effects, Premiere Pro Templates. My Sony A7 III Camera Settings for Portrait Photography. PortraitPro 15 license key is the latest portrait airbrushing software that creates innovation in human beauty.
Cracked portrait Professional Studio 10.9.5 ... - Free PC Softwares
To download the "portrait professional 10 keygen torrent keygen" one file you must go to one of the links on file sharing.
Portrait Professional Studio 10.9.5 Portable With Keygen
Gateway to Sony Products and Services, Games, Music, Movies, Financial Services and Sony Websites Worldwide, and Group Information, Corporate Information, Investor. The Sony a7 IV Will Launch in 2020, With a 30+ MP Sensor and 4K/60p Recording Insta360 One R Review: An Action Camera With a Twist Canon's Exciting New RF Lenses: The 70-200mm f/4 and 50mm f/1.8 NiSi Filter System Review (For Fujifilm X100 Cameras). This software is best for all types of pictures and faces enhancing in a true manner with awesome features and outcomes. PortraitPro Crack is a software for PC to edit images. The most important exposure setting is the aperture because it allows you to control the depth of field and how much background blur there is behind your subject, determining how much you.
Patch 5 Best Sony Lenses for Portrait Photography (Updated for
Anthropics Portrait Professional Studio 10.9.3 Portable my company. With detailed, informative instructions for capturing personable and memorable yearbook photos, this reference presents step-by-step demonstrations on advertising, talking to clients, producing outstanding images, and finalizing a sale. But whatever the cause, it is an issue that Sony should bring out in an advisory, explaining the problem in detail, so that those who are considering a Sony camera should be aware of it. 10) Sony PRO Support and Service Issues. Calman Ultimate 2020 R3 Version: 5.10.2 Build: 87 Official Release: June 18, 2020. Posted by Unknown at 11: 32 No comments: Email This BlogThis!
- Test: Free Download Portrait Professional Studio 10.9.5
- Guide to the best Portrait Lenses - Sony A7 series
- ON1 Photo RAW 2020 v18.104.22.16835 with Crack Download
- Sony Vegas Pro 13 Crack (Free Download)
- Download Pixologic Zbrush v2019.1.2 Win/Mac x64 Cracked
- 10 Great Sony FE (Full Frame) Lenses
Serial key portrait professional 10 trial crack free download
Portrait Professional Studio 10.9.3+Crack/Serial/Patch. But which poses work, and which do not? Notice for Sony BRAVIA LCD HDTV End of support notification for products using the Windows 7 operating system Hulu Service to end on Blu-ray Disc Players beginning August 2020. Visit our photography forum and photography blogs to learn photography! Portrait professional 10 keygen sony.
Key generator portrait Professional 10 by Dan Ablan. CPP
Free Portrait Professional 6 Airbrushing Software https://vt-clinic.ru/download/?file=1066. Portrait Pro 15 Keygen Torrent - DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1) 1159b5a9f9 Portrait Professional Studio Full Srm indir Portrait Professional Studio crack serial. Portrait Professional 10 worth buying?: Studio and. PortraitPro 15 Crack with Keygen file is also available on this web site with full of their 4/5. The Sony a7R III was Sony's best high-resolution full-frame mirrorless camera when it dropped 3 years ago.
|1||The best camera 2020: 11 best cameras money can buy in||66%|
|2||Professional Software - Portrait Displays||29%|
|3||Sony Vegas Pro 13 Crack - Professional Photo Editing Service||5%|
|4||10 Professional Sony LUTs for Videos||51%|
|5||Best Portrait Lens For Sony A7 III  Top 10 Options||25%|
|6||Portrait Pro 15 Crack Serial Key||55%|
|7||Sony Vegas Pro 14 Crack - Professional Photo Editing Service||82%|
|8||Sony Global - Photo Gallery||22%|
- Axialis IconWorkshop v6.50.Professional Edition keygen
- 14 portrait photography tips you'll never want to forget
- 10 Best Cameras for Selfies
- Portrait Professional Studio 10.9.5 ... - Download PC Games
- Photo editing software (Free download) - Windows
- Portrait Professional 10 Keygen + Free Download
- Guide to Digital Photography
- Anyone using Sony A7 for professional portrait?: Sony
Sony Global - Sony Global Headquarters
Digital ED 75mm f1.8 Lens; Panasonic Lumix 42.5mm f1.7 Lens; Fujinon XF35mm f2 R WR Lens; Fujinon XF56mm f1.2 R Lens; Memory Cards. Solved: Only prints in landscape, not portrait in Adobe Pr https://vt-clinic.ru/download/?file=1058. [VIDEO] Why flash? For better portrait .... PortraitPro - Easy Photo Editing Software https://vt-clinic.ru/download/?file=1070. Sony camera guide 2. Sony FE 2. Sony FE 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G OSS 2. Sony G MAster 1. Sony HQ90 1. Sony HQ90V 1. Sony RX10 IV 1. Sony RX100 II 1. Sony RX100 V 1. Sony SE70300G 1. Sony tricks 1. Sony underwater housing 1. sonya7iii 1. SonyAlpha 3. street photography 1. tips 3. tips and tricks 3. Topaz 1. Topaz coupon 1. topaz labs 1. tricks 4. TTL 5. tutorial 1. underwater housing 2. underwater.
Patch is here.
Update 11/10/2020 PC: 22.214.171.1240 / Mac: 126.96.36.1990 Console: Version: 1.33
Welcome, Simmers! A relaxing getaway sure sounds nice right about now. We’re inviting you to take a trip with your Sims to your favorite destination with the newly added ability to vacation anywhere within The Sims 4! Here at Maxis, we’ll be hitting the slopes of Mt. Komorebi with the release of The Sims 4 Snowy Escape in just a few short days. Curious how it works? Read on! We’ve got a big haul of new features and requested fixes in this major update to The Sims 4.
-SimGuruGraham and SimGuruRusskii
NEW & IMPROVED FEATURES
Platforms enable you to build rooms at varying heights within a story level. As much as we’d love to sit here and go on and on about how incredible platforms are and how they completely revolutionize Build Mode, you’ll see that for yourself as soon as you try them out in-game! Here are some basics for how they function and how you start building with them.
You either can use the new Platform Tool directly in or you can place preset platforms that come in various shapes and sizes. You’ll find both of these within the “Walls and Empty Rooms” section of Build Mode.
You easily can add or adjust the height of a platform in any room. Simply click on a room to select it, and the new up & down arrows in the widget that appears will allow you to add or adjust the height of a platform within that space.
Because platforms can have their height adjusted up or down, you can even create platforms that sink down beneath ground… like, really, really deep down. I don’t know why anyone would want to do that \cough\ devious players *cough*, but the option’s there! This ability to go deep is reserved for the ground level and basements.**
You can stack platforms on top of platforms, on top of platforms, on top of platforms, on top of platforms, on top of platforms… Seriously, go nuts. Get creative. Make something nobody has ever seen in The Sims before!... On top of platforms…
When a platform’s height is a single step higher or lower than the adjacent floor, Sims are able to step onto it. For anything higher than a single step, connecting a set of stairs or a ladder between the different surfaces will allow Sims to reach them. Here’s your first advanced lesson in platforming: Remember that callout about stacking platforms on top of each other? If each stacked platform is a single step in height, you could certainly make some interesting custom staircases…
- One notable exception - platforms can’t connect across multiple levels. If you build a stack of platforms all the way to the ceiling, the very last step will need to be a staircase or ladder to connect two separate floors of a building together.
The visual look of platforms can be customized in a variety of ways. The “Walls and Empty Rooms” section of Build Mode now has a “Platform Trims” subcategory. Here you’ll find trims that match all of our foundations as well as some new trims with basic materials that look perfect in the interior of a building. Want to go even further? Try wrapping the edge of a platform with half walls and then customize the edge with any wall material. Mix and match these methods for creative results!
Even More Half-Walls
Speaking of Half-Walls, we’re pleased to share that we’ve created 12 additional Half-Wall heights to choose from, adding to the 7 heights previously available. One could factually say this is our most sizable Half-Wall update ever! Pity the poor person who was tasked with writing uniquely descriptive names for each of these 19 height variations.
Sentiments are those special fuzzy feelings that form between Sims when they share a memorable moment together. Shared experiences between Sims now offer the opportunity for Sims to develop long-lasting sentiments between each other, which in turn affects how they feel and act in the presence of (or the absence of) another particular Sim. Unlike relationships between Sims, Sentiments can be a one-sided affair. When two or more Sims share an experience together, you may find that all, some, or none of them walk away from that moment having formed a lasting impression of the other Sims that were involved. The base game includes a wide variety of these Sentiments and Snowy Escape has additional ones tied to experiences within that pack.
Sentiments that have formed between Sims can be viewed in two locations. When socializing with another Sim, click on the heart-covered notebook that appears in the social UI at the top of your screen. Alternatively, you can view the Sentiments that exist between two Sims at any time within the new Sim Profile within the Relationship Panel. Read on for more information on this new Sim Profile ...
Have you ever gone to check out the other Sims in your Sims’ life, only to be greeted with an overwhelmingly large tooltip that extended from the tippy top all the way to the bottom of your screen? We certainly have, and we weren’t happy with it. There has to be a better way! ...And there is! Introducing: Sim Profiles! Within the Relationship Panel, you can now click on the portrait of any Sim and select “Open Sim Profile” for a full breakdown of all the info the active Sim knows about that Sim. It even includes those nifty new Sentiments everyone’s been talking about!
Skin Tone Update Console & Community Identified Issues
We saw your feedback about the October skin tones update and, to improve clarity and transparency, we shared a first look on Twitter of the fix in progress.
With this patch, the Console game gets the October fixes for texture compression, resolving the banding on the cheeks and foreheads as well as discoloration on the tip of the nose.
In addition, this patch addresses the two community-identified issues of red dots around the lips and a dark blotch between the eyes. The red dots around the lips should be completely resolved at this time. The dark blotch between the eyes was softened to remove the hard edge, but the darkening is expected as part of the shadowing around the nose.
Couldn’t we all use a good vacation right about now? Your Sims certainly could, and now they can go anywhere! The ability to go on a vacation to any of your worlds has been added to the game for all players along with the “Rental” lot type.
To vacation to a world, a rental lot must exist within it. Should you purchase Snowy Escape, you’ll find the residential world of Mt. Komorebi includes some pre-built rental lots - a ready getaway awaiting your Sims. If you prefer to vacation in another world (Sulani, anyone?), you’ll first need to enter Manage Worlds mode and update at least one of the lots within the desired world to become a rental lot.
During a vacation, if your Sims are lacking any necessities, they now can “Order Supplies Now” from the rental’s mailbox or from their phone. Happy travels!
We figured it’d be nice to give toddlers a pair of slippers to wear. So we did. Cozy feet!
S-Pop Radio Station
You may remember S-Pop (short for “Sim-Pop”) as a radio station in the City Living expansion pack. While the music tracks that originally came with that station will remain exclusive to City Living, the station itself is now available for all players with five new songs for all players to enjoy:
“keep on rocking” Performed by CHAI Written by Yuki Mizutani (p/k/a/ Yuki), Kanae Obata (p/k/a Kana) and Manami Obata (p/k/a Mana) Published by Sony Music Publishing (Japan) (JASRAC) Recording courtesy of Sony Music Japan by arrangement with Sony Music Entertainment
“Kanzen Houki Sengen (Simlish Version)” Performed by Nanawoakari Written by Nanawoakari & Tamaya2060 Published by Sony/ATV Music Publishing Recording courtesy of Sony Music Japan by arrangement with Sony Music Entertainment
“Part. 2” Performed by SASUKE Written by SASUKE Published by Warner Chappell Publishing Recording courtesy of Warner Music Japan Inc. by arrangement with Warner Music Group Video Game Licensing
“Ninhursag’s Tone” Performed by Unite Satisfy Written by Shintaro Aoki Published by Syn Songs Recording courtesy of NNN Records & Cross Groove/Syn Songs
“Harujion” Performed by YOASOBI Written by Takuya Shimizu (p/k/a Takuya) and Akira Tsubono (p/k/a Akira) Published by Sony Music Publishing (Japan) (JASRAC) Recording courtesy of Sony Music Japan by arrangement with Sony Music Entertainment
And now, onto the fixes:
The Sims 4
- Freelancer Sims now can complete Gigs they have signed up for and harvest the fruits of their labor. Simoleons, Simoleons, Simoooleons… SIMOOOLEOOONS.
- Does your Sim look bored all the time? Even when you think they are having fun, they look bored to you? Not a problem anymore. It’s been… taken care of.
- Calls Dropping? Is your Cell Phone behaving like a certain network is just not up to snuff? We have upgraded all Sims to Simgular - Llama’s Choice Network that does not allow Off-the-Grid shenanigans when your Sims are not Off-the-Grid.
- The NanoCan Touchless Trash Can has been recalled and fixed so now all your trash can be cash in a flash.
- Did you ever experience the Honey I Shrunk the Basil and Sage Plants issue in-game? No longer! \No Sage or Basil Plants were harmed in the fixing of this issue*.*
- Ever had Sims show up looking like a product of a bad makeover? Did your Debate Judge just show up to the debate wearing a mascot hat when they're not the mascot? Did your fellow Spellcasters show up in the Magic Realm wearing not so magical clothes? Say no more… We have applied a fix so that non-playable Sims can be a bit more appropriately coordinated in their outfits and per occasion.
- To explain a bit further, we created a much more robust set of internal tools that allows us to have greater control over the outfits that the Sims choose to wear in unique situations. We’ve improved a lot of the wacky townie fashion you’ve seen previously (it’s called fashion sweaty - look it up), but if you still see oddities - let us know. It’ll be an easier issue for us to “iron out” moving forward! Together, we can defeat the dreaded eyeball ring.
- Door lock settings now persist when Sims travel. That’s right! If I disallow everybody, it should stay that way when I travel… or when I exit the game… and the occasional restart, too... hmpf!
- Sims who have passed away no longer sometimes disappear from their Genealogy. This is not retroactive, so any Sims that already disappeared will not return.
- Sims no longer ignore the kitchen sink and dishwasher to wash their dishes in the bathroom sink. Okay.
- Oasis Springs’ World Map now shows lots in the correct locations. I see you, Yuma Heights - don’t be sneaky now.
- Sims now can propose to their beloved without rejection (congratulations!). On the same note, Sims with multiple romantic partners now can propose and marry one of them and not get sabotaged by their partners’ predicament of not being able to get married because they are employed together, even when they are not.
- Sims who have finished their workday now get back to things sooner instead of sometimes staring off into space.
- Ever wished your delicious food just never… ended? We thought we did until our Sims were unable to finish their meals. Now they are able to finish Eating Leftovers. They are leftovers, not leftFOREVERS.
- Sims sharing double beds now can Nap or Sleep in any combination. Sim A can nap and Sim B can Sleep… or Sim A can Sleep and Sim B can nap… or they can both Sleep… or nap… well, you get the picture.
- Shower Tubs now can be cleaned enough to be visibly squeaky-clean.
- Another one bites the dust. The issue that generated Error Code: 110:c875d8ff on game load has been fixed.
- Style Influencer Sims now perform Quick Sketch Impression without breaking the Digital Sketchpad. Be kind with your tools and toys.
- Removed incorrect Moodlets such as “Awkward Hug” when Unflirty Sims hugged kids. In the same fashion, we made sure Unflirty Sims no longer receive the “Witnessed Crass Act” Moodlet when parents and children hug or kiss cheeks.
- Adult Sims now Teach Blocks to their Toddlers. Learning in early life is important!
- Sims on vacation now can hire a Nanny and/or a Butler to take care of things while they are away.
- Toddlers no longer will show as “At Daycare” when they are taken back home via the “Care for Self” option. No Toddler clones here... you can’t be two places at once!
- Toddlers left at home while the rest of the household goes on Vacation now receive proper care and otherwise can join the Vacation. THINK OF THE CHILDREN. Toddlers deserve fun and relaxation in new places, too!
- Toddlers no longer get the “Silly Ocean” Moodlet from playing in rivers.
- Children once again can earn Adult skills. *sniff* They grow up so fast!
- Simmers in social events now get a warning when switching to a Sim in another neighborhood rather than the event cancelling automatically.
- Sims with enough Simoleons now can move into empty lots.
- Splitting households and then moving no longer causes an infinite load.
- We told Sims that they should probably not take 45 minutes to drink a single cup of Coffee. As you guys know, I am a coffee fiend, but nursing the same cup for that long is not in the coffee lover’s manual for enjoying fresh coffee.
- We met with our wonderful Sim Firefighters and came to the agreement that they now also will extinguish fires on wall objects such as paintings.
- Action progress bars no longer are interrupted when a new action is added to a Sim's queue.
- Sometimes items could disappear from your Sim's inventory after travelling. This should no longer happen. Where is my cup of coffee? Oh, okay, it is here….
- Sims no longer have Clay Blobs, Future Cubes, and/or Sketch Pads spawn infinitely in their Inventory. This felt like grabbing something out of Felix the Cat’s bag… just a never-ending bag of Clay Blobs, Future Cubes, and Sketch Pads… what did it all mean!? We may never know.
- Opening a stack of Inventory items and then going back now highlights the correct item.
- In reviewing items in Inventory, we realized that some item stacks were showing the number 99+ incorrectly on Multiselect. What’s the number? - Stomp, Stomp! - What’s the number? - Stomp, Stomp! - The number of the day… you’re about to see the number is the actual number of items you have! Ah ha ha. That’s the number of the day!
- Sims no longer endlessly play games such as Chess, Sabacc (if you own Journey to Batuu), Voidcritter Cards (if you own Kids Stuff), and your regular Card games. I could play with Meduso forever though… #Meduso4ever.
- Page Up/Page Down and Home/End Keys now work in Free Cam Mode.
- The Aspiration Panel now shows the gender of Sims regardless of whether they are active.
- Now only Gardeners autonomously remove wild plants. Sims with Green Fiend Trait (if you own Eco Lifestyle) were being a bit overly eager in removing plants everywhere, so the professionals will handle it from now on.
- “Listen To Together” on a Stereo no longer resets Sims.
- Sims no longer get “Poorly Decorated” and “Dismally Decorated” Moodlets when decorations are in the room. This applies to new Saves as it is not retroactive, but, my, how judgemental Lots were….
- Columns now can rotate 45 degrees and in Free Rotation. Spin them right round, Simmers, right round.
- The liveeditobjects cheat no longer surfaces items with broken thumbnails that were not meant to be part of that cheat. Pardon our dust.
- Shower descriptions in the catalog said they were “Uncomfortable.” Showers are meant to relax and be a place of meditation, so the catalog now says they provide “Discomfort Relief” unless the specific shower really is uncomfortable.
- The Subtle Saucer and the Super Subtle Saucer now have images that are more distinct from each other in the catalog. Super Subtle, Super Saucer.
- Removed the “Player Feats” door because it wasn’t really a door…
- Dishwashers The Professional Dish Laborer, Washer Pro Free-Standing Dishwasher (from Dine Out), and Industrial Dishwasher Unit (from Parenthood) no longer have a gap between counters.
- Digital World wall tiles have been polished. Shiny and new!
- Career-unlockable outfits no longer show up when filtering for Custom Content.
- Toddlers no longer have bald spots when zoomed out on Low Graphics Settings.
- Frayed jean ymBottom_EF13JeansFrayedCrop_Black no longer clips with several tops.
- Anniversary t-shirts yfTop_EF05ShirtTeeAnniversary and ymTop_EF05ShirtTeeAnniversary fit better on more body types.
- Sims with certain feminine frames now look better when wearing Pants or Full Body outfits.
- Fixed some Create a Sim item backgrounds.
- Selecting what you want to do next at the end of the tutorial on console no longer has the mysterious word "Label" in the background.
- Gallery filters no longer cut off some venue type names in some languages. This was particularly egregious for French and Brazilian Portuguese text.
- Game fonts got some spiffing up to keep all characters looking their best.
- As with every update, the localization team has tweaked, improved, and fixed text across all Packs and previous updates.
- Scientist Sims placing collected crystals and metals in their Laboratory no longer crash the game. Do you ever science so hard, the simulation crashes?
- The “Test Serum” action on a Scientist co-worker no longer causes an error.
- Stone Frame Window (window1x1_EP02TUDstoneFrame2Tile_set1), Holey Geometry (window1x1_EP02TUDLow_03_2Tile_set1), and King of Diamonds Classical Door (doorSingle2x1_EP02TUDHigh3Tile_set1) now place properly.
- Sims in Clubs with a Read rule now finish the books they choose to read. No cheating, my friends.
- Wearing their Earbuds (if you own Fitness Stuff) and participating in Club Gatherings no longer causes an error.
- Club affiliation on University Housing (if you own Discover University) now persists after entering Build/Buy Mode.
- Ultra Speed now works while Festivals are in progress. Some conspiracy can be said about Festivals wanting Simmers to enjoy them in all their glory… at a normal speed at every speed, but these are just conjectures… yes.
- Sims no longer read their mail aloud while conversing with their apartment neighbors. Talk about rude, right?
- “Read about Festival” now consistently displays festival information.
- Sims from specific San Myshuno neighborhoods now have more variety on their appearance.
- Stencils in Create a Sim (Pet) now consistently paint your furry friends without crashing.
- The holiday tradition New Skill Day now focuses on starting new skills and improving low level skills so skills that are maxed out don’t count.
- Toddlers who are inside during a blizzard and in a high chair no longer want to Run Inside, so their caretakers won’t take them out of the chair prematurely. You are safe little one; you are safe.
- Now all onions, carrots, mushrooms, potatoes, apples, tomatoes, and growfruits can be planted indoors during freezing weather.
- Plants no longer change their quality or evolve on their own after Sims traveling.
- Some Outdoor Plants that were stuck in summefall now turn brown and lose their flowers when winter starts.
- Sims now can book Vacations on the computer during holidays.
- Simmers who have disabled Rain and Snow no longer should see them during Mysterious Weather. Mysterious indeed.
- Male Sims now wear appropriate shoes when working as a Floral Designer or Botanist.
- The beanie hat cuHat_EP05BeaniePom now looks a bit better.
- Sims scheduling an event in the Calendar for a Rental Lot no longer end up in a Lot where they have not been greeted.
- Stans (“stalker fans”) and Kleptomaniac Sims no longer steal Pet food bowls or Cat litter. I have no words for this one. I have nothing.
- Sims with maxed out Atrocious Reputation now maintain their reputation when traveling. Atrocious you shall be forever.
- Conservationist Sims now Write Conservation Articles at the appropriate career level (level 4). On the same note, the task for Research Conservation now can be completed.
- Odd Jobs no longer get stuck in a state where Inventory and Build Mode cannot be accessed.
- We had long conversations with Island Celebration Participants and agreed that no random Sims should enter a Sim’s home without permission, barging in as if they owned the place. Excuse you, privacy, and property are a thing, you know?
- We chatted with the registrar at Britechester University and got them to agree that students should receive class time reminders before class instead of after. You’re welcome. Now, make sure you go on time, alright?
- School Spirit Day no longer schedules multiple instances at the same time. But… Did you know it is Spirit Day?
- Club gatherings no longer have Sims with their bikes indoors in a disruptive manner.
- Sims traveling long distances including stairs now properly walk the stairs and then hop their bikes and they don’t leave their bike behind. You can’t just abandon your bicycle - what about the poor bike’s feelings?
- Sims now properly get off bikes while on a slope.
- Lawyer Sims now File Court Documents as their tasks dictate at levels after 5. Just because you move up doesn’t mean you stop filing docs.
- Students in a different neighborhood from their University now go to school instead of work when choosing “Go to Class” from the Career Panel.
- Students now can receive only one merit scholarship per term.
- Sims no longer are listed as being at University when they are at home.
- The game no longer sometimes freezes when Sims enroll in University. We get that attending University is life-changing, but freezing a game is taking it a bit to extremes.
- Students now return to Campuses in their leisure time to cloud gaze and play Soccer in the surrounding areas of Britechester University and Foxbury Institute respectively.
- Sims jogging in an Exo-Mech suit no longer get fatigue-related Moodlets.
- For Eco Lifestyle Simmers, “Throw Away” and “Compost” now are available on piles of discarded food. The consequences of not having these were especially egregious at University Dorms.
- Sweatpants yfBottom_EP08LooseSweatpants now look better when paired with scarf yfTop_EP08SweaterScarf in Create a Sim.
- Recycle Disciple Sims without the Kleptomaniac Trait now swipe household objects less often. We get it, we are all trying to do our best for the environment, but going after your Dumpster was a bit too far… we kinda need that.
- Eco Footprints no longer change very quickly from “Green” to “Neutral.” Knox rejoices.
- Eco Footprints in Worlds no longer become Neutral when entering Manage Worlds.
- We had a chat with Eco Inspectors and they agreed that they should display the correct occupation from now on. And they shall be known as Eco Inspectors… forever.
- Bulldozing Pinecrest Apartments now is possible without damaging the lot.
- Harvestables obtained via a Dumpster no longer disappear from Inventory a few minutes later. Easy come, easy go… would you not disappear, though?
- Recycling is a wonderful thing. Recycling for Inventory exposed missing text on some Grand Meals, so we filled in those names.
- Toddlers living in Lots with the Reduce and Recycle Lot Trait mayyyybe were taking it a bit too far generating trash piles in their inventories. Put that down - No more trash in your pockets.
- Did your floor patterns experience a glow that never went away after selecting all of them? That’s not a problem anymore.
- The Wallpaper formerly known as sheetStandingSeam01GEN has been renamed to Corrugated Metal.
- The Fabricator’s Fabricated Couch (no dye) recipe now creates the correct item.
- Residential Wall Speaker is renamed to Venue Wall Speaker: Americana to accurately reflect its function and music.
- Venue Wall Speaker: Americana now looks correct with the neutral wood option.
- Women’s sandals yfShoes_EP09PlatformSandals now look better when paired with jumpsuit yfBody_EP09JumpsuitUtility.
- Men’s hairstyles ymHair_EP09CurlyBun_Black and ymHair_EP09CrimpedLong_Black have cleaner hairlines now.
- Sims no longer get up from their seats at restaurants randomly and create chaos by speaking to other patrons, grabbing food from their table, putting it somewhere else, and taking over the place by playing the piano or singing. But it was quite the show, wasn’t it?
- Xbox One Simmers now can edit Restaurant Staff Uniforms in Build Mode along with other Simmers.
- Vampire Spar no longer negatively affects Conflict resolution for Simmers with Parenthood.
- Spellcasters with all spells learned and maxed out no longer lose those when downloaded from the Library/Gallery Muscle memory perhaps?
- Create a Sim no longer has the less-than-attractive skin type that was intended only for cursed Sims as an option.
- Spellcasters have reviewed the terms of their “Always Transportalate” Spell and now can actually teleport anywhere, even places with stairs.
- Sims now are able to complete First Order or Resistance missions and then choose the Hope vs Order - First Steps Aspiration and complete all goals.
- The Lightsaber Collection plaque now has a proper name and description so you can display it with pride.
- The First Order sent a memo stating to change the First Order Blast Door to not accept any decals or wall decorations.
- Create a Sim asset yfBottom_GP09VillagerPatchVertical now goes better with different styles of shoes across multiple Packs.
- The Career Panel now displays the active Mission chosen from the Mission Panel.
- The game no longer freezes when Sims “Freshen up at the Dwelling” at Black Spire Outpost.
- Create a Sim asset yfBody_SP01SleevesFlutter_SolidBrown fits better when wearing Get to Work’s ymHair_EP01LongWavySwept_Platinum hairstyle.
- Movie night has been reclaimed! Sims now can watch complete films from start to finish without getting stuck in a never-ending loop… or I should say not in a Neverending Story? STTOOooooryyyyyYYYY.
- Create a Sim boots cuShoes_SP17BootsBuckled_SolidRedPin work better with jeans cfBottom_SP07JeansPrint_FloralBlueLt.
Who is the "Oldest" Character and Other Useless Super Smash Bros. Trivia
EDIT: And thank you to everyone who points out the inconsistencies or adds more trivia.
Mr. Game & Watch is the oldest fighter represented in Super Smash Bros., debuting in the game Ball April 28, 1980.
- Pac-Man is a close second, debuting a month later, May 22, 1980, in Japan. Pac-Man is also the oldest third-party character.
- Incineroar previously held the title, debuting in Pokemon Sun & Moon worldwide November 18, 2016.
- This franchise, along with Galaxian and Sheriff, are the only properties in Super Smash Bros. to have released prior to the 1980s. This also makes Galaxian the oldest third-party property and Namco's oldest.
- Shovel Knight is the newest third-party property. It is also the first indie property to have major representation (i.e having an Assist Trophy, Fighter, or Stage) in Smash Bros.
Wii Fit Trainer, Palutena, the Duck Hunt Dog, Ridley, Dark Samus, and Piranha Plant have yet to be playable outside of Smash Bros.
- In some versions of Duck Hunt, the Duck Hunt Duck can be controlled by a second player.
- In Super Mario Odyssey, the Fire and Poison Piranha Plant enemies can be controlled by the player under certain instances. Petey Piranha has been playable in many Mario spin-off titles. In Mario Tennis Aces, the Fire Piranha Plant has been added as a DLC character, and resembles the Piranha Plant in Smash Bros.
Because Snake did not appear in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS*, Sonic is the series' first third-party veteran.
Until 2019, four years after his inclusion in For Wii U & 3DS, Cloud was the only third-party fighter whose debut game, Final Fantasy VII, did not see release on a Nintendo console.
- The title is given to Joker, whose debut game, Persona 5, has not left Playstation consoles.
- Mega Man, Simon, and Banjo & Kazooie all debuted on Nintendo consoles.
- While Final Fantasy saw its first title on the NES, Cloud debuted on a Sony console.
- Sonic is the only third-party fighter to debut on a SEGA console.
- Snake is the only third-party fighter to debut on a home computer.
- Bayonetta is the only third-party fighter to debut on a Microsoft console. (u/aurapaladin)
Ryu, Joker, Snake (u/KrispyBaconator), and Ken are the only fighters to explicitly come from a real-world location (Japan and United States, respectively). (u/aurapaladin)
- Pokemon Trainer's region of origin, Kanto, is loosely based on the real-life region in Japan.
If the Nintendo Switch isn't counted as a handheld, then Wii Fit Trainer, Bayonetta, Inkling, and Dark Samus have yet to make an appearance on a handheld game outside of Smash Bros.
Pokémon has the largest number of fighters represented in Smash Bros. at 10 (Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Mewtwo, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, Incineroar).
- Super Mario Bros. is a close second with 9 fighters (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Dr. Mario, Rosalina & Luma, Bowser Jr., Daisy, Piranha Plant).
- If Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Wario, Diddy Kong, and King K. Rool were considered Mario fighters, the franchise would have 14 fighters. If the Koopalings (Larry, Morton, Wendy, Iggy, Roy (Koopa), Lemmy, Ludwig) were considered separate from Bowser Jr., the series would have a whopping 21 fighters.
Super Mario Bros. has the most stages in *Super Smash Bros.* with a whopping twenty (too many to list!).
Sonic the Hedgehog and Pac-Man are tied for having the most stages for a third-party franchise at 2 (Green Hill Zone, Windy Hill Zone; Pac-Maze, Pac-Land). Sonic the Hedgehog is the only third-party franchise with more than one stage in a single game (both stages appear in Ultimate).
Pokemon and The Legend of Zelda are tied for having introduced the most fighters in a single game at four (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Lucario in Brawl; Sheik, Zelda, Ganondorf, Young Link in Melee).
Yoshi and F-Zero are the only franchises from the original Super Smash Bros. to never have more than one fighter.
Pokemon has the largest number of Spirits for a franchise represented by fighters, with 152.
Final Fantasy has the lowest number of Spirits for a franchise represented by fighters, with 2.
- Final Fantasy is only represented through its Fighter Spirits, and the only franchise represented by a fighter without any other Spirits or type of Spirit.
- Cloud's Fighter Spirits are artwork of his portraits from Ultimate, along with Robin and Pokemon Trainer.
In Melee, Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, Yoshi, and Kirby are the only franchises with fighters with more than two stages. Game and Watch and Ice Climbers both have only one stage. Fire Emblem is the only franchise with no stages. Finally, The Legend of Zelda and Star Fox do not have unlockable stages.
Animal Crossing is the only major franchise to have a stage (Smashville in Brawl) before a fighter (Villager in For Wii U & 3DS). (u/Scdsco)
Every main series 3D Legend of Zelda title have been represented by a stage (Gerudo Valley [Ocarina of Time], Great Bay [Majora's Mask], Pirate Ship [Wind Waker], Bridge of Eldin [Twilight Princess], Skyloft [Skyward Sword], Great Plateau Tower [Breath of the Wild]). (u/Scdsco)
15 stages do not return for Ultimate (Planet Zebes, Sector Z , Icicle Mountain, Mute City, Mushroom Kingdom I, Poke Floats [Melee], Rumble Falls, PictoChat [Brawl], Rainbow Road, Pac-Maze [For 3DS], Miiverse, Woolly World, Orbital Gate Assault, Jungle Hijinks, Pyrosphere [For Wii U]).
Little Mac, Dark Samus, and Isabelle are the only Assist Trophies in the series to become playable characters in later installments. (u/rookdorf)
Lucas was intended to be introduced in Melee, replacing Ness as the Mother / Earthbound representative. However, due to time constraints and the cancellation of Earthbound 64, the original Mother 3, Ness remained on the roster.
Greninja was a lock-in for For Wii U & 3DS well before the release of Pokemon X & Y. The only reference material the developers had was concept art.
Ditto was meant to be a Poke Ball Pokemon as early as Melee. Its data is still in the game and can be summoned through the debug menu; however, it only shouts "Mon-mon!" before disappearing shortly after. Oddly enough, it does 7-8% damage with small knockback if you touch it.
GenderThere are 54 male fighters (Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Ness, Captain Falcon, Bowser, Popo, Dr. Mario, Falco, Marth, Young Link, Ganondorf, Roy, Chrom, Mr. Game & Watch, Meta Knight, Pit, Dark Pit, Wario, Snake, Ike, Pokemon Trainer, Diddy Kong, Lucas, Sonic, King Dedede, Olimar, ROB, Lucario, Toon Link, Wolf, Villager, Mega Man, Little Mac, Greninja, Pac-Man, Robin, Shulk, Bowser Jr., Ryu, Ken, Cloud, Corrin, Ridley, Simon, Richter, King K. Rool, Joker, Hero, Banjo).
- If we include alternate costumes, then the total is 65 (Wii Fit Trainer, Larry, Morton, Iggy, Roy, Lemmy, Ludwig, Inkling, the other three Heroes). The Mii Brawler and Mii Swordfighter are male by default, so that's 67.
- Mr. Game & Watch doesn't have any real gender or characteristics, but he's a Mr. so whatever.
- Pikachus have a distinction between male (spiky tail) and female (heart-shaped tail); every costume except the seventh and the eighth (Pikachu Libre) have a spiky tail, which indicates that these Pikachu are male.
- Pokemon Trainer is by default male, however, the gender of his Pokemon are left unstated.
- ROB is a robot and has no clear gender but is referred to as "he" by the tips.
- Greninjas have no obvious distinction between male and female; however, the Greninja in Smash Bros. is confirmed to be Ash Ketchum's Greninja in the Pokemon anime, who is male. Additionally, the event Greninja from Pokemon Sun & Moon's special demo is also male.
- If we include alternate costumes and partners, the total is 23 (Pikachu / Pikachu Libre, Pichu, Pokemon Trainer, Villager, Robin, Wendy Corrin). Additionally, the Mii Gunner is by default female, making the total 24.
- Lumas have no defined gender, although one of Rosalina's Lumas, the brown Luma Polari, is male.
- While Pichus have no clear distinction between genders, Pichu's sixth costume, the Spiky-eared Pichu, is an established character who is female.
- Jigglypuffs, Pichus, Mewtwo, Duck Hunt, Incineroars, Piranha Plants do not have clearly defined distinctions between male and female. The Duck Hunt Duck has the appearance of a male mallard
- Lucario is referred to as male in Brawl; however, in Ultimate it is referred to as "it", which implies the developers do not want its gender to be defined.
Weapons16 fighters (Link, Marth, Lucina, Young Link Ganondorf, Roy, Chrom, Meta Knight, Ike, Toon Link, Robin, Shulk, Cloud, Corrin, Mii Swordfighter, Hero) use swords.
- Until For Wii U & 3DS, Ganondorf's sword, which was featured in his taunts, were never part of his moveset. For Wii U & 3DS introduces custom moves, and made a variant of Ganondorf's Warlock Punch, the Warlock Blade, use a sword. In Ultimate, his sword became a regular part of his moveset.
- Mega Man's forward aerial uses the Flame Sword from Mega Man 8, but that's it. Similarly, Kirby's Final Smash from For Wii U & 3DS onward features the Ultra Sword from Kirby's Return to Dream Land. Greninja's forward smash has him produce a pair of water kunai.
- Joker uses knives, which are only kind of like swords.
- Captain Falcon has a gun in his model but never uses it.
- Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Marth, and Lucina had custom moves that give them electric attacks.
- Zelda's moveset in Melee and Brawl were rife with electric effects that were all removed and replaced with the magic effect in For Wii U & 3DS and Ultimate. Similarly, Captain Falcon's Knee Smash, Wario's Corkscrew, Sheik's Chain Tip had an electric effect until Ultimate.
Age6 fighters (Kirby, Ness, Young Link, Pokemon Trainer, Toon Link, Bowser Jr.) are or resemble young children.
- Kirby is said to either be a child (like in the anime) or is portrayed as having the mindset of a child.
- Ness is listed as 12 by a Japanese guide to Mother 2 and 13 by the EarthBound Player's Guide.
- Pokemon Trainers begin their journey at 10. While there are some Trainers who are older, the Pokemon Trainers in Smash Bros. are based on Red and "Leaf", who are 11.
- Young Link is the child form of Link from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, who is estimated to be around 10 - 12. Toon Link is the same age, as the green garbs he wears was given to him when he became of age, the same age Young Link was when he started his journey.
- Bowser Jr. is never given an age, but he acts and looks like a child.
- Many games put "Adult Link" around the age of 17 - 18. Link in Breath of the Wild is close to the same age as the game's Zelda (give or take 100 years), who is said to be 17.
- Sheik is Zelda, so they're the same age. In Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and many other titles, Link and Zelda are the same age.
- Fire Emblem protagonists are rarely over 18. The one exception is Ike, who is 17 in Path of Radiance and 20 in Radiant Dawn.
- Sonic has been and will always be 15.
- Mega Man has the appearance of a teenager but can't age, and as treated as a teen by his creator when he's not fighting. Has possibly lived from the early 2000s to the next century, assuming "200X" and "20XX" aren't actually their own years.
- Little Mac is 17, the usual minimum age required to join professional boxing leagues.
- Shulk is definitively 18.
- The Inklings are 14 in the first Splatoon.
- Joker is 15 - 16, as he is a second-year high school student*.
- Mario and Luigi switch through jobs on the regular, including being doctors. In a 2005 interview, Miyamoto marked Mario as 24 years old and Luigi is his fraternal twin brother.
- The ages of Donkey Kong, Meta Knight, and King K. Rool haven't been stated, but they otherwise maintain the behaviors of adults.
- Samus is a professional bounty hunter and was often employed by the Galactic Federation.
- Fox, Falco, Wolf, and Captain Falcon are professional mercenaries.
- Peach and Daisy are princesses to the kingdom and are treated as Mario and Luigi's contemporaries.
- Ganondorf was the king of his people and in a few times lived for upwards of hundreds of years. His appearance in Brawl and For Wii U & 3DS, based on his appearance in Twilight Princess, looked distinctively haggard and old.
- Mr. Game & Watch, again, has Mr. in his name.
- Pit looks like a teen, though in actuality he is at least over 25 as that's how many years have passed from Kid Icarus to Kid Icarus Uprising. Dark Pit looks identical but was "born" that way.
- Wario is an entrepreneur with his own gaming company and several castles.
- Snake is a veteran soldier and mercenary.
- Ike is 20 by the start of Radiant Dawn and takes over his father's mercenary group.
- King Dedede at least thinks he's king of a country, and regularly bosses around his servants.
- Olimar is a family man who works for a company.
- Despite looking like a child, (a) Villager is old enough to own a home, be a mayor of a town, and get into massive amounts of debt. Isabelle is the aide to the mayor.
- Rosalina and Palutena are immortal and have lived for an uncountable amount of time.
- Pac-Man was depicted as having a wife (Ms. Pac-Man) and child. In Pac-Man World 3, he had his 25th birthday.
- Ryu and Ken trained under the same master and left his tutelage at the ages of 23.
- Cloud is 21 by the time of Final Fantasy VII.
- At 607 years old, Bayonetta is the oldest fighter in the roster.
- Ridley is old enough to terrorize Samus as a child and lead a band of Space Pirates for years.
- Simon is 22 in Castlevania and 29 Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (u/wrathmont). Richter is in his late teens in Castlevania: Rondo of Blood and in his adulthood in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
All Pokemon are born fully-grown from their eggs. However, some species of Pokemon, like Genesect, existed as far back as the prehistoric era. Mewtwo is said to have been created shortly before the events of Pokemon Red & Blue.
Console Origin7 fighters debuted on arcades (Mario, Donkey Kong, Luigi, Mr. Game & Watch, Little Mac, Pac-Man, Ryu).
17 fighters debuted on the Famicom / NES (Link, Samus, Peach, Bowser, Zelda, Ice Climbers, Dr. Mario, Marth, Meta Knight, Pit, ROB, Duck Hunt, Palutena, Mega Man, Ridley, Simon, Piranha Plant).
11 fighters debuted on the Game Boy (Color) (Kirby, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Daisy, Pichu, Mewtwo, Wario, King Dedede, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard).
7 fighters debuted on the Super Famicom / SNES (Yoshi, Fox, Ness, Captain Falcon, Falco, Diddy Kong, King K. Rool).
6 fighters debuted on the Nintendo 64 (Sheik, Ganondorf, Young Link, Wolf, Villager, Banjo & Kazooie).
Lucas and Zero Suit Samus debuted on the Game Boy Advance.
6 fighters debuted on the Nintendo Gamecube (Roy, Ike, Olimar, Toon Link, Bowser Jr., Dark Samus).
- Roy's first title was on the Game Boy Advance; however he himself debuted in Melee, which released before Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.
- All seven Koopalings debuted in Super Mario Bros. 3 for the NES.
6 fighters debuted on the Nintendo Wii (Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, Shulk, Mii Brawler, Mii Swordfighter, Mii Gunner).
- Although the Mii Fighters are original to Smash Bros., Miis first appeared on the Wii.
- The default costume of Hero is based on the Luminary, whose debut title Dragon Quest XI first released on the 3DS and PS4. The fourth costume is based on the protagonist of Dragon Quest VIII, which first released on the PS2. However, the second and third costumes are based on the protagonists of Dragon Quest III and Dragon Quest IV, which both released on the NES.
Snake, Sonic, Cloud, Bayonetta, Richter, and Joker all debuted outside of a Nintendo console.
- With the exception of Joker, every one of these fighters' debut games have been released on a Nintendo console.
PokemonThere are 86 Poke Ball Pokemon in Smash Bros. (Abomasnow, Abra, Arceus, Articuno, Beedrill, Bellossom, Bewear, Blastoise, Bonsly, Celebi, Chansey, Charizard, Chespin, Chikorita, Clefairy, Cyndaquil, Darkrai, Dedenne, Deoxys, Ditto, Eevee, Electrode, Entei, Exeggutor, Fennekin, Fletchling, Gardevoir, Genesect, Giratina, Gogoat, Goldeen, Groudon, Gulpin, Hitmonlee, Ho-Oh, Inkay, Jirachi, Keldeo, Koffing, Kyogre, Kyurem, Latias, Latios, Lugia, Lunala, Manaphy, Maril, Marshadow, Meloetta, Meowth, Metagross, Mew, Mimikyu, Moltres, Munchlax, Onix, Oshawott, Palkia, Piplup, Porygon2, Pyukumuku, Raichu, Raikou, Scizor, Snivy, Snorlax, Solgaleo, Spewpa, Starmie, Staryu, Suicune, Swirlix, Tapu Koko, Togedemaru, Togepi, Torchic, Unown, Venusaur, Victini, Vulpix, Weavile, Weezing, Wobuffet, Xerneas, Zapdos, Zoroark).
- 15 Pokemon are Legendary Pokemon (Entei, Giratina, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Kyurem, Latias, Latios, Lunala, Palkia, Raikou, Solgaleo, Suicune, Tapu Koko, Zapdos) and 12 Pokemon are Mythical Pokemon (Arceus, Celebi, Darkrai Deoxys, Genesect, Jirachi, Keldeo, Manaphy, Marshadow, Meloetta, Mew, Victini)
- Charizard is the only Pokeball Pokemon to become a fighter. Venusaur, Blastoise, and Raichu, however, are the final evolution in Ivysaur, Squirtle, Pichu and Pikachu's lines, respectively. Mewtwo is a clone of Mew.
- Latias and Latios appear from the same Poke Ball.
The Ice, Bug, Rock, Ground, Ghost, and Dragon Pokemon Types are the only ones not represented by a fighter Pokemon.
- In For Wii U & 3DS, Charizard's Final Smash transforms it into Mega Charizard X, which is a Dragon type.
Snake fought Simon and Richter in DreamMix TV World Fighters and fought with Bomberman in Super Bomberman R. Rathalos and other Monster Hunter monsters appeared in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, although the Snake present in that title was Big Boss, while the Snake in Smash Bros. is Solid Snake.
Not-the-Most Ambitious Crossover
Sonic regularly goes to the Olympics with the Mario cast in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games. He cameoed along with Pac-Man, Ken, Ryu, and Bowser in Wreck-It Ralph. He teamed up with Mega Man in the comic Worlds Unite and its sequel Worlds Collide, along with many other SEGA and Capcom characters, including Ryu and Ken. Finally, a DLC costume for Sonic Forces was based on Joker, while in Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, Morgana had a DLC costume based on Sonic.
Dragon Quest regularly crosses over with Super Mario Bros. and Final Fantasy in the Itadaki Street (also known as Fortune Street in the US and Boom Street in EU) virtual board game series. (u/-TuskAct4-) Ironically, none of the playable Heroes have been playable in Itadaki Street, though some of the Heroes that appear in their Final Smash are.
Banjo and Kazooie once raced with Diddy Kong in Diddy Kong Racing and Sonic in the Xbox 360 version of Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing.
Nintendo (obviously) has the most fighters represented in Super Smash Bros.
SEGA, Capcom, and Konami are tied for being the third-party company with the most fighters.
- Out of the three, none of SEGA's fighters (Sonic, Bayonetta, Joker) are Echo Fighters, and each fighter comes from a separate franchise (Sonic the Hedgehog, Bayonetta, Persona). Additionally, each character and their franchises were created by a different company (Sonic Team, PlatinumGames, Atlus). Only PlatinumGames is fully independent from SEGA.
- While the American-based Retro Studios is represented through Dark Samus, Retro Studios is a subsidiary of Nintendo.
And Other Useless Trivia
Voice ActingChrom shares the same voice actors in both English (Matthew Mercer) and Japanese (Tomokazu Sugita) as Yusuke Kitagawa from Persona 5, which is referenced in Yusuke's Spirit being represented by Chrom.
Joker shares the same English voice (Xander Mobus) as the Announcer, Master Hand, and Crazy Hand.
- Joker also shares the same Japanese voice as Roy (Jun Fukuyama).
4 fighters (Pokémon Trainer, Sonic, Lucario, Wii Fit Trainer) are dubbed in Italian. (u/abcPIPPO)
- If we count the Female Pokémon Trainer and male Wii Fit Trainer, the count goes up to 6.
- Sonic didn't have an Italian voice actor in Brawl, but got one (Renato Novera) in For Wii U & 3DS.
- Every fighter with a female voice actress has a variant with a male one. That means there is no fighter that has only a female Italian voice actress.
- Wii Fit Trainer is the only fighter that always had an Italian voice actor in every game they appeared outside of the Smash Bros. franchise.
LocalizationIn PAL versions of For Wii U & 3DS, certain fighters have different titles than in the US release. However, in Ultimate, they are all given the US titles.
15 fighters (Dark Samus, Young Link, Dark Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Pokémon Trainer, Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, Mii Brawler, Mii Swordfighter, Mii Gunner, Robin, Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt, Isabelle, Piranha Plant, Hero) have a different name in Italian from the English localization. (u/abcPIPPO)
- Dr. Mario is spelled similarly in English, but "Dr." in Italian stands for Dottore (Dottor, in this case), and pronounced differently.
- Both Rosalina and Luma have a different name in Italian localization: Rosalinda & Sfavillotto.
- In many non-English localizations, included the Italian one, Robin's default name is Daraen in both Fire Emblem Awakening and Super Smash Bros.
- Duck Hunt is named the same in PAL regions (Duck Hunt Duo) but in a different order (Duo Duck Hunt). This is because in Italian language adjectives (and nouns that are used with the function of an adjective) generally go after the nouns they refer to.
- Bowser Jr.'s name in Italian localization doesn't use the contraction (Bowser Junior).
- Pokémon Trainer is the only character that has the same name in English between its male and female variant, but change in the Italian localization (Allenatore di Pokémon/Allenatrice di Pokémon).
OthersZelda, despite being the default fighter in Melee and Brawl and placed before Sheik in for 3DS and Wii U, is #17 while Sheik is #16 according to Ultimate. This is possibly because Sheik was revealed as a fighter for Melee before Zelda.
Because every one of his alternate costumes is a separate character and model, Bowser Jr. is the only character with no alternate colors.
ROB is the only fighter who is "real"; the Robotic Operating Buddy is a peripheral for the Famicom / NES.
Down special is the motion for counters / absorption / reflecting moves for the majority of fighters with the notable exceptions of Peach, Daisy, and Zelda (in which they are neutral special) and Mario, Dr. Mario, and Mewtwo (u/NeoSamus) (their side specials).
- Ness and Lucas' forward smashes, and Pit, Dark Pit, and ROB's side specials (u/NeoSamus) can reflect projectiles.
Bayonetta, Simon, Snake, and Joker have all appeared in M-rated titles.
Lucas is the only fighter to be a starter fighter (Brawl), downloadable (For Wii U & 3DS), and unlockable (Ultimate).
Kirby is the only fighter to never have to be unlocked, being a starter fighter in every game, including Ultimate's Adventure Mode where he is the only fighter available in a new game.
Battlefield and Final Destination had to be unlocked in Melee. Additionally, Battlefield, and only Battlefield, was not represented by the symbol for Smash Bros. but this symbol instead.
Every single Piranha Plant mentioned by Viridi in Piranha Plant's Guidance is real. Look it up.