Download Nero Burning ROM 2020 v22.214.171.124
Nero vision 10 full version with crack. Media player program Powerful universal media player for music and video with support for subtitles and DVD video playback. Free nero 2020 software download for pc (Windows) https://vt-clinic.ru/download/?file=1027.
Download Nero 7 Premium 126.96.36.199
Download nerovision express free (windows). This is one of the best places on the Web to play small PC games for free! Operating System Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro is currently on the top list of most used operating system of 2020, because of its unique and user friendly features, users can easily.
Registration key windows 10 Compatibility with Nero burning software
Full version Free Trial 4.56 MB 10 / 8 / 7 / V / XP Very Good (4.1 / 5.0) Nov 21, 2020. Use the brilliant full HD video-editing preview, edit videos on single or dual monitors, and now even export several individual shots from a long video in one go. Nero may be the most famous CD and DVD burner and that's not a matter of luck.
Download nero 32 bit windows 7 for free
Nero MediaHub lets you organize, search and play back music, photo and video files, and create and edit slideshows for sharing. Nero multimedia Suite 10 Crack + Serial Key Download Nero multimedia player, superior burning software, reliable backup technology, and special incremental, differential, full or update backup, then back up select files. Nero Vision 10 - synchronisation of sound and jerky image important source.
Serial Key For Proshow Producer 8
Xilinx Vivado Design Suite 2020.3 Free Download. Nero Crack + patent activation Code + Nero 2020 Platinum. Download Nero Vision Xtra 10.6.10800.
Microsoft Visio Premium 2020 32 & 64 bit + Crack Product
Here you can download free and legal files for your PC and laptop computer. I will stick with my 3 Heroes AVI to DVD converter its not as slow as this version of Nero. Nero Video 2020 22.0.00700 - Download for PC Free.
Free Nero 12 Platinum(2020) Download Full version + Serial
Burn CDs and DVDs with Nero technology for free. Nero free version offers you completely free the burning and copying nero. Download the latest version of Nero Platinum Suite 2020.
Serial key nero Vision 8 Activation Crackl
The Features I use most are Nero burning rom, NeroVision NeroShowTime and Photosnap. Solidworks 2020 Software Free Download Full Version With Crack https://vt-clinic.ru/download/?file=1023. So, we have to make Windows 10 Loader Activator.
Nero 2020 Platinum Crack and Serial key Free Download
We still found the StartSmart home, which enjoys the passage of a light refreshment both visually and to the organization of topics interface. Nero offers you lots of useful features and it's always improving the burning methods. Nero that allows you to erase rewritable cds and dvds.
|1||Download Nero 7 Full Crack||44%|
|2||The Ghost Hacker 503 Nero 2020 Serial Number||86%|
|3||Download Nero Burning ROM 2020 22.0.00500 for Windows||34%|
|4||Manual - Nero Multimedia Suite||76%|
|5||Customer Reviews: Nero Multimedia Suite 10 Windows 8053692||22%|
|6||Nero Free Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7||62%|
- Nero 10 Multimedia Suite FULL Activated + Crack + Serial
- Free Download Nero 8 Full Version With Key
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 Crack + Serial Key Full Torrent
- KEYS: Serial number of NERO 9 ( TURN TRAIL TO FULL )
- The Best Product Key Finders for 2020
- Nero Express 2020 19.0.10200 Serial Key - video dailymotion
- Nero vision...stoping - VideoHelp Forum
- Nero 23.5.1000 Free Download
- Nero Multimedia Suite 10 First Looks - Review 2020 - PCMag UK
Activation key download NeroVision Express v188.8.131.52
The following functions are not available in Nero Vision Essentials: The number of Smart3D menu templates is limited. Nero Vision Xtra Trial Serial Serial Numbers. NeroVision Express Download Free Version (NeroVision.exe) https://vt-clinic.ru/download/?file=1034.
Old and New Version of Nero Download
People are searching for Windows 10 Activator, Windows 10 Loader, Windows 10 Activation Key, Windows 10 Product Key and Windows 10 Activation Crack etc.
Download nero Multimedia Suite 10.0.13200 FULL  + Incl Serial
Times microsoft office 2007Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access vlc media playera free and powerful multimedia player macromedia flash 8 free downloadfor the web or simple animations Comment Anonymously Video Images russjenk 1 Answer SOURCE. Download Adobe Photoshop 2020 Full Version. MIDI sequencer initially but over the time it has turned into a complete music editing tool, fl studio was formerly known as by the name of Fruity Loops.
- Find Nero Serial Number/Product Key with Nero SerialFinder
- Nero Vision Full Version Free Download
- Nero Multimedia Suite 10 + Crack + Patch + Keygen Full Version
- Download NeroVision Express for Windows 10, 7, 8.1/8 (64/32
- Nero 2020 version 19.0.03700 by Nero AG - How to uninstall it
- 7 Versions Of Windows 10: Which Is Best For You
- Nero Video (free version) download for PC
Other improvements include several more protection microcontrollers dumped and emulated, the NCR Decision Mate V working (now including hard disk controllers), graphics fixes for the 68k-based SNK and Alpha Denshi games, and some graphical updates to the Super A'Can driver.
We’ve updated bgfx, adding preliminary Vulkan support. There are some issues we’re aware of, so if you run into issues, check our GitHub issues page to see if it’s already known, and report it if it isn’t. We’ve also improved support for building and running on Linux systems without X11.
You can get the source and Windows binary packages from the download page.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 04531: [Sound] (segas32.cpp) f1en: Engine noise loops/resets. (Tafoid)
- 07025: [Graphics] (model1.cpp) vr: Graphical glitches. (O. Galibert)
- 07026: [Gameplay] (model1.cpp) vr: Gameplay calculation and physics issues. (O. Galibert)
- 07372: [Crash/Freeze] X11 Lightgun input module crashes if X11 display is not available. (George McMullen)
- 07437: [Gameplay] (x68k.cpp) x68000 [nemesis]: Background tiles appear in foreground in Nemesis 90 Kai. (Carl)
- 07438: [Graphics] (m72.cpp) imgfightj, mrheli, nspiritj: “For use in Japan” messages are not displayed correctly. (Angelo Salese)
- 07442: [DIP/Input] (gaelco.cpp) biomtoy, biomtoya, biomtoyb, biomtoyc, bioplayc: Lives DIP switch mis-labelled. (girosintornillos)
- 07444: [DIP/Input] (seta.cpp) blandia, blandiap: Lives DIP switch mis-labelled. (girosintornillos)
- 07445: [DIP/Input] (model2.cpp) sgt24h, overrevb: Accelerator and brake pedals are reversed. (VasiliyFamiliya)
- 07447: [Graphics] (cninja.cpp) cninja and clones: Incorrect graphical priorities between level 4 bosses. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07448: [Gameplay] (taito_z.cpp) sci, scia, scij, scin, sciu: Shifting gears activates turbo. (girosintornillos)
- 07452: [Crash/Freeze] (eprom.cpp) eprom, eprom2: The control test will not load. (AJR)
- 07454: [Plugins] (dooyong.cpp) flytiger: Use of high score plugin causes incorrect attract mode behaviour. (Carl)
- 07456: [Crash/Freeze] (segas16b.cpp) eswat: Emulator crashes with segmentation fault. (smf)
- 07457: [DIP/Input] (m107.cpp) dsoccr94: Coin 3 and coin 4 inputs are mapped incorrectly. (MetalGod)
- 07463: [DIP/Input] (mystwarr.cpp) metamrph and clones, viostorm and clones: Coin 3 and 4 inputs are not connected. (Zach S.)
- 07465: [Crash/Freeze] (interpro.cpp) ip2000: Emulator crashes if mouse is moved during startup. (Patrick Mackinlay)
- 07469: [Graphics] (vboy.cpp) vboy: Sprite elements are cut off on the right. (Robbbert)
New working machines
- Capcom 3-in-1 (1942, Commando, Ghosts'n Goblins) (JAKKS Pacific TV Game, Game-Key Ready) (29 MAR 2005 B) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, anonymous]
- China H Computer Company H-01B [zzemu]
- Disney Princesses (JAKKS Pacific TV Game, Game-Key Ready) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, anonymous]
- Game & Watch: Lion [algestam, Mr. Do, Sean Riddle]
- Game & Watch: Manhole (gold) [algestam, Mr. Do, Sean Riddle]
- Game & Watch: Spitball Sparky [algestam, Mr Jiggles the Christmas Man]
- Motorola MEK6800D1 [68bit]
- Motorola Micro Chroma 68 [68bit]
- Super Dead Heat [Phil Bennett, David Haywood]
New working clones
- 19XX: The War Against Destiny (Euro 960104) [redsupra, smf]
- Beastorizer (USA, Jun 21 1997) [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- Bomberman (Version 6.6) [caius, The Dumping Union]
- Buggy Boy/Speed Buggy (cockpit, rev. B) [pacman70, Asayuki]
- Dragon Breed (Japan, M72 PCB version) [Jorge Silva]
- Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. (crystal screen) [algestam, Mr Jiggles the Christmas Man]
- Hard Head (bootleg, set 3) [jordigahan, Heckler, ClawGrip]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto MM V (prototype) [CB-Emu]
- Megatouch III Turnier Edition (9255-30-50 R0F, Bi-Lingual GEENG version) [Kevin Eshbach, Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- P-47 - The Freedom Fighter (World, bootleg) [jordigahan, Heckler, ClawGrip]
Machines promoted to working
- Fidelity Electronics Phantom Chess Challenger [Sandro Ronco]
- NCR Decision Mate V [Sandro Ronco, rfka01]
- Pacific Educational Systems VPU-01 Speech box [Robbbert]
- Radio Shack TRS-80 DT-1 [Robbbert]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Advance Bright Ltd Ping Pong / Table Tennis / Super Ping Pong (PP1100, ABL TV Game) [David Haywood, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Conny TV Virtual Tennis [David Haywood, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- El Dorado [TeamEurope]
- The Flintstones (LX-3) [PinMAME]
- Care Bears TV Games (JAKKS Pacific TV Game, Game-Key Ready) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, anonymous]
- Kursaal Darts [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- Litek Information Systems LMS46-V9 [Don Maslin Archive, AJR]
- Research Inc. Teleray Model 10 [Bitsavers]
- Rollamatic 5-Line Special (Barcrest) (MPU3) [Darran, The Dumping Union]
- TaiKee Rockstar Guitar / Guitar Rock (PAL) [David Haywood, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Terrific Lake [PinMAME]
- Top Sound (French) [PinMAME]
- Play Vision Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (Play Vision, Plug and Play, UK) [David Haywood, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Vortex (Island Design) [unknown]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- 386 motherboards using a OPTi 82C495SLC chipset [rfka01]
- 386 motherboards using the ALi M1419 chipset [rfka01]
- 386 motherboards using the CS8230 chipset [rfka01]
- 386 motherboards using the MX83C305(A)(FC)/MX83C05(A)(FC) chipset [rfka01]
- 386 motherboards using the OPTi 82C381 chipset [rfka01]
- 386 motherboards using the OPTi 82C391 chipset [rfka01]
- 386 motherboards using the SiS Rabbit chipset [rfka01]
- 386 motherboards using the UMC UM82C481AF chipset [rfka01]
- 386 motherboards using the UMC UM82C491F + UM82C493F chipset or BIOTEQ equivalents [rfka01]
- 386 motherboard using the UMC UM82C491F chipset [rfka01]
- 386sx motherboards using the ALi M1217 chipset [rfka01]
- 386sx motherboards using the OPTi 82C283 chipset [rfka01]
- 386sx motherboards using the OPTi 82C291 chipset [rfka01]
- 386sx motherboards using the SCAMPSX chipset [rfka01]
- 486 motherboards using the ALi 1487/1489 chipset [rfka01]
- 486 motherboards using the OPTi OPTi 82C392, 82C493 chipset [rfka01]
- 486 motherboards using the SiS 85C471/85C407 chipset [rfka01]
- 486 motherboards using the UMC UM8498F, UM8496F chipset [rfka01]
- 486 motherboards using the UMC UM8886/UM8881 chipset [rfka01]
- Abit AB-PB4 [rfka01]
- Abit AB-PW4 [rfka01]
- Alaris Cougar [rfka01]
- Alaris RYC LEOPARD LX [rfka01]
- Alaris Tornado 2 [rfka01]
- AMI Mark V Baby Screamer [rfka01]
- ANIX CH-386S-16/20/25G [rfka01]
- Aquarius System (ASI) MB-4D33/50NR [rfka01]
- Asus ISA-486SV2 [rfka01]
- AUVA TAM/25-P2 M31720P [rfka01]
- Bank Robbery (Ver. 1.23) [Siftware]
- Biostar MB-1340UCQ-B [rfka01]
- Chaintech 333SC [rfka01]
- Chaintech 486SLE M106 4SLE-Z1 [rfka01]
- Chaintech ELT-286B-160B(E) [rfka01]
- Chicony CH-491E [rfka01]
- Daewoo AL486V-D Rev:1.1 [rfka01]
- Derby Owners Club World Edition (Rev A) [Fluffy]
- Diamond Flower, Inc. (DFI) 486-CCV [rfka01]
- DTK Computer PPM-3333P [rfka01]
- DTK PKM-0038S aka Gemlight GMB-486SG [rfka01]
- Elitegroup Computer Systems FX-3000 REV1.0 [rfka01]
- Elitegroup ELT-386SX-160BE [rfka01]
- Elitegroup UC4913 REV:1.1 [rfka01]
- Elitegroup UC4915 A AIO [rfka01]
- Elitegroup UM486/UM486sx [rfka01]
- Elitegroup UM486V-AIO [rfka01]
- First International Computer 4386-VC-HD [rfka01]
- First International Computer 4386-VC-V [rfka01]
- First International Computer 486-GIO-VT2 [rfka01]
- Fujitsu FM-Towns (Model 1 / 2) [r09]
- GENOA TurboExpress 486 VL [rfka01]
- GES 9051N-386C VER -0.01 [rfka01]
- Gigabyte GA-486VF [rfka01]
- Gigabyte GA-486VS [rfka01]
- LuckyStar LS-486E Rev:C [rfka01]
- Micro-Express Inc. Forex 386 Cache [rfka01]
- MORSE KP 386SX V2.21 [rfka01]
- MSI MS-4125 [rfka01]
- MSI MS-4138 [rfka01]
- MSI MS-4144 [rfka01]
- Octek Hawk [rfka01]
- Octek Hippo COM [rfka01]
- Octek Hippo DCA2 [rfka01]
- Octek Hippo VL+ [rfka01]
- Octek Panther II [rfka01]
- Olivetti M21 [rfka01]
- OPTi OPTi 386WB VER.1.0 [rfka01]
- PC-Chips M216 [rfka01]
- PC-Chips M396F [rfka01]
- PC-Chips M912 [rfka01]
- PC-Chips M915i [rfka01]
- Peacock 386sx Ver. 2.0 motherboard SCsxAIO [rfka01]
- Peacock PCK 486 DX [rfka01]
- Philips PCD204 (PCD200 series) [rfka01]
- Pine PT-319A [rfka01]
- Pine Technology PT-430 [rfka01]
- Pine Technology PT-432b aka SR-M401-A [rfka01]
- PROTECH PM486PU-S7 [rfka01]
- QDI PX486P3 [rfka01]
- QDI V4P895P3/SMT V5.0 [rfka01]
- QD-U386DX VER 1.0 [rfka01]
- Sanyo MBC-18NB [rfka01]
- See-Thru Sto486Wb aka AUVA Cam-33-P2 [rfka01]
- Shuttle 386SX REV 2.0A [rfka01]
- Shuttle Computer International HOT-433 [rfka01]
- TD60C [rfka01]
- TD70A and TD70AN [rfka01]
- TD70N [rfka01]
- Termtek TK-635 [nextvolume, Dirk Best]
- UNICHIP 386W 367C REV 1.0 [rfka01]
- UNICHIP 486 WB 4407 REV 1.0 [rfka01]
- unknown 286 AT clones (HT18/C chipset) [rfka01]
- Via 4386 VIO / Highscreen universal board [rfka01]
- Vintage Sprite SM 486-50USC [rfka01]
- Vs. Super Mario Bros. (bootleg with Z80, set 3) [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- ZIDA Tomato board 4DPS [rfka01]
New working software list additions
- apple2_flop_clcracked: Balancing Act (cleanly cracked), Fractions: Basic Skills (cleanly cracked), Fractions: Subtraction (cleanly cracked), The Haunted Palace (cleanly cracked), Statistics (Version 3.3) (cleanly cracked), Whole Numbers: Multiplication (cleanly cracked), The World's Greatest Baseball Game (Enhanced Version) (cleanly cracked) [4am, Firehawke]
- apple2_flop_orig: Alibi, American Government (Micro Learningware), Apple Stellar Invaders, Battlefront, Beach Landing, Carriers at War, The Coveted Mirror, Crime Stopper, Decisive Battles of the American Civil War: Volume Three, Decisive Battles of the American Civil War: Volume Two, Decisive Battles of the Civil War: Volume One, Dogfight II, Europe Ablaze, Galactic Wars, Gauntlet, Ghostbusters, Go (Hayden), Guderian, Halls of Montezuma, The Haunted Palace, I, Damiano, Leisure Suit Larry in The Land of The Lounge Lizards, The Mask of the Sun (Version 2.1), MacArthur's War, Muppet Learning Keys: The Muppet Discovery Disk, Oil Rig, Panzer Battles, Pulsar ][, Questprobe featuring Spider-Man, Reach For The Stars (Version 1.0), Reach For The Stars (Version 2.0), Reach For The Stars (Version 3.0), Reversal, Russia, Sherlock Holmes in Another Bow, Simultaneous Linear Equations, Space Kadet, Tapper, Ulysses and the Golden Fleece, Vaults of Zurich, Winter Games [4am, Firehawke]
- fmtowns_cd: CG Syndicate Vol. 1 - Lisa Northpoint, CubicSketch V1.1 L10, New Horizon CD Learning System II - English Course 1, Shanghai, Space Museum, TownsSOUND V1.1 L20, Z's Triphony DigitalCraft Towns [redump.org, r09]
- hp9825b_rom: 9885/9895 ROM for 9825, 9885 ROM for 9825, Matrix ROM for 9825, SSS mass storage ROM [F.Ulivi]
- ibm5150: Action Service (Smash16 release) (3.5"), International Karate, Italy '90 Soccer, Joe Blade (Smash16 release), Out Run (Kixx release), Starflight [ArcadeShadow]
- ibm5170: Corridor 7: Alien Invasion, Links - The Challenge of Golf (5.25"HD) [ArcadeShadow]
- midi_flop: Dansbandshits nr 3 (Sweden) [FakeShemp]
- vz_snap: Ace of Aces, Adventure, Airstrip, Arkaball v1, Arkaball v2, Arrgh, Assembly Language for Beginners, Asteroids, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Backgammon, Backgammon Instructions, Battleships v1, Battleships v2, Bezerk, Binary Tape Copier v1.0, Bomber, Breakproof File Copier, Bust Out, Camel, Card Andy, Casino Roulette v1, Casino Roulette v2, Catch, Challenger, Chasm Capers, Check Disk, Checkers, Chess, Circus, Compgammon, Computer Learjet, Concentration, Cos Res, Craps, Crash, Curses, Dawn Patrol, Decoy v1, Decoy v2, Defence Penetrator, Dig Out, Disassembler v2, Disassemmbler v1, Disk Copier, Disk Copy V2.0, Disk Editor-Assembler V6.0X, Disk Menu, Disk Ops 4, Disk Sector Editor v1, Disk Sector Editor v2, Dog Fight, Dracula's Castle, The Dynasty Derby, Editor-Assembler V.1.2, Editor-Assembler V.1.2B, Electric Tunnel, Electronic Blackjack, Extended DOS V1.3, Extended VZ Basic V2.5, Factory, Fastdisk V1.0, Fastdisk V1.1, Fastdisk V1.2, Fastdisk V1.2 demo, Filesearch 2.0, Filesearch V2.0, Formula One v1, Formula One v2, Formula Uno, Frog, Galactic Invasion, Galactic Raiders, Galactic Trade, Galaxon, Game Instructions, Ghost Blasters, Ghost Hunter (hacked), Ghost Hunter instructions, Ghost Hunter v1, Ghost Hunter v2, Golf, Grand Prix, Grave Digger, Gunfight, Hamburger Sam, Hangman v1, Hangman v3, Hangman v4, Hex Maths, Hex Utilities, The High Mountains, High Scores, Hoppy v1, Hoppy v2, Hunt the Wumpus, Instructions for Asteroid Dodge, Instructions for Invaders, Instructions for Ladder Challenge, Invaders v1, Invaders v2, Inventory, Kamikaze Invaders, Key Hunt, Knights and Dragons, Ladder Challenge, Laser, Laser Pong, Lunar Lander, Mad Max VI, Madhouse, Mars Patrol, Mastermind, Match Box, Match Box Instructions, Maths Armada, Maze Generator, Meat Pies, Melbourne Cup, Meteor, Missile Attack, Missile Command v1, Missile Command v2, Missing Number, Moon, Moon Lander, Moonlander, Moving Targets, Number Sequence, Number Slide, Othello, Othello Instructions, Painter v1, Painter v2, Painter v3, Panik, Panik Instructions, Penguin, Planet Patrol, Poker Machine, Punch v1, Punch v2, Pursuit, The Quest, The Return of Defense Command, Rocket Command, Shootout, Space, Space Ram, Space Station Defender, Space Vice, Star Blaster, Submarine, Super Snake, Super Snake Trapper, The Ten Commandments, Tennis v1, Tennis v2, Tone Generator, Totaliser Derby, Tower, Triffids 2040 AD, Twisting Road, VZ 200-300 Diskette Monitor, VZ Panik, VZ cave, VZ-200 Cup, Vzetris, Worm, Write a Story [Robbbert]
Software list items promoted to working
- dmv: MS-DOS v2.11 HD, MS-DOS v2.11 HD (Alt 2), MS-DOS v2.11 HD (Alt 3), MS-DOS v2.11 HD (Alt), Z-Com v2.0 HD [Sandro Ronco, rfka01]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- ekara_japan_a: A-3 Pichi Pichi Pitch vol.3 (Japan) [David Haywood, Sean Riddle]
- evio: Anime Mix 1, Chisako Takashima Selection, evio Challenge!, evio Selection 02, evio Selection 03, Hard Soul 1, I Love Classic 1, Pure Kiss 1 [David Haywood, Peter Wilhelmsen, ShouTime, Sean Riddle]
- Debian GNU/Linux 1.3.1 with Debian-JP Packages, Debian GNU/Linux 2.0r2 with Hamm-JP [akira_2020, Tokugawa Corporate Forums, r09]
- Air Warrior V1.2, Fujitsu Habitat V2.1L10, Hyper Media NHK Zoku Kiso Eigo - Dai-3-kan, Nobunaga no Yabou - Sengoku Gun'yuuden, Taito Chase H.Q. (Demo), TownsFullcolor V2.1 L10, Video Koubou V1.4 L10 [redump.org, r09]
- leapfrog_ltleappad_cart: Baby's First Words (USA), Disney Pooh Loves You! (USA), If I were... (USA) [ClawGrip, TeamEurope]
- ins8250: Only clear transmitter holding register empty interrupt on reading IIR if it’s the highest priority pending interrupt. [68bit]
- bus/ss50/mps2.cpp: Connected RS-232 control lines. [68bit]
- machine/ie15.cpp: Cleaned up RS-232 interface. [68bit]
- bus/rs232: Delay pushing initial line state to reset time. [68bit]
- bus/rs232/null_modem.cpp: Added configuration option for DTR flow control. [68bit]
- tv990.cpp: Improved cursor position calculation. [68bit]
- tilemap.cpp: Improved assert conditions, fixing tilemap viewer, mtrain and strain in debug builds. [AJR]
- spbactn.cpp: Use raw screen timing parameters for spbactn. [AJR]
- laz_aftrshok.cpp: Added aftrshok DIP switch documentation from the manual. [AJR]
- ELAN RISC II updates: [AJR]
- Identified CPU type used by vreadere as ePG3231.
- Added preliminary port I/O handlers and callbacks.
- Added stub handlers and state variables for interrupt controller, timers, synthesizer, UART and SPI.
- Fixed TBRD addressing of external data memory.
- Fixed calculation of carry flag for normal adder operations.
- Implemented multi-byte carry/borrow for applicable registers.
- Implemented signed multiplication option.
- Added internal stack buffer for saving PCH during calls/interrupts.
- alpha68k_n.cpp: Replaced sstingry protection simulation with microcontroller emulation. [AJR]
- sed1330: Implemented character drawing from external ROM, fixed display on/off command, and fixed screen area definition. [AJR]
- tlcs90: Separated TMP90840 and TMP90844 disassemblers. [AJR]
- z180 updates: [AJR]
- Split Z180 device into subtypes; HD647180X now implements internal PROM, RAM and parallel ports.
- Added internal clock dividers adjust CPU clocks in many drivers to compensate.
- Reduced logical address width to 16 bits.
- h8: Made debug PC adjustment and breakpoints actually work. [AJR]
- subsino2.cpp: Added save state support and cleaned up code a little. [AJR]
- gaelco.cpp: Adjusted bigkarnk YM3812 clock so pitch matches reference recording. [AJR]
- stadhero.cpp: Made stadhero stage music selection and various other things more random. [AJR]
- acorn_vib: Made ACIA transmit/receive clocks selectable using MC14411. [AJR]
- hitme.cpp: Renamed m21 to mirco21 to resolve name collision. [AJR]
- Emulated ADC0804 and added device to various drivers (fixes “WRONG CONTROL IO” in citybomb service mode). [AJR]
- tmnt.cpp: Added glfgreat analog controls and ADC, and removed spurious fourth button. [AJR]
- megasys1.cpp: Added p47b ADPCM sample playback using additional Z80. [AJR]
- cps1.cpp, segas16b.cpp: Fixed unsafe bitmap usage in video update routines that could cause memory corruption. [AJR]
- bus/isa: Added Music Quest PC MIDI Card. [AJR, VOGONS Vintage Driver Library]
- rd100.cpp: Added preliminary keyboard inputs. [AJR]
- Separated V50/V53 common peripherals and former device from V33 base, and add V40 type for future use. [AJR]
- m72.cpp: Fixed sample-related communications on 8751-protected games. [AJR]
- Added Fujitsu FR disassembler and skeleton CPU device. [AJR]
- hvyunit.cpp: Fix hvyunit coin counters. [AJR]
- hh_sm510.cpp: Re-scanned gnw_mmouse display. [algestam]
- snes.cpp: Change screen resolution for pseudo-hires mode, and run HDMA at vertical position zero. [AmatCoder]
- Fixes graphics in Judge Dredd and Vortex.
- alpha68k.cpp updates: [Angelo Salese]
- Added opaque tile support for V board (fixes title screen clipping effects for Sky Adventure).
- Removed hack for priest priority in Sky Adventure level 1 as this is an original game bug.
- Merged sprite drawing code with SNK 68k sprite device.
- Simulated screen banking for Gold Medalist starter pistol shot on dash events.
- Fixed missing status bar and “start/hurry up” graphics for player 1 in Gold Medalist.
- Removed unemulated protection flag from Gold Medalist clones.
- alpha68k.cpp, snk68.cpp: Moved palette code to a common device using the same scheme as the Neo Geo palette. [Angelo Salese]
- Produces more accurate colors, especially visible on dithered backgrounds.
- markham.cpp: Improved Strength & Skill master interrupt firing and row scroll (fixes missing sprites regression in stages 2 and 3). [Angelo Salese]
- Synchronized with upstream GENie, bx, bgfx and bimg. [Belegdol]
- Fixed Visual Studio 2019 build issues. [Belegdol]
- Switched Travis CI build to Xcode 11. [Belegdol]
- Build bgfx with OpenGL ES rather than OpenGL when building without X11 on Linux and BSD. [Belegdol]
- ay8910.cpp: Converted Sunsoft 5B 6630B sound hardware to a device. [cam900]
- nmk16spr.cpp: Converted NMK 16-bit sprite hardware to a device. [cam900]
- Implemented priority drawing and sprite limits, and added notes.
- Adapted nmk16.cpp and powerins.cpp to use new device.
- powerins.cpp: Derived clocks from crystals present on boards and added raw screen timing parameters. [cam900]
- ninjaw.cpp, warriorb.cpp: Added subwoofer and corrected sound routing. [cam900]
- mos6581.cpp: Added save state support. [cam900]
- sid.cpp, sidenvel.cpp, sidvoice.cpp: Improved save state support and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- ymf278b.cpp: Implemented FM DO2 output scaling. [cam900]
- ymf262.cpp: Added notes. [cam900]
- tmap038.cpp: Converted 038 tilemap generator chip to a device. [cam900]
- Adapted cave.cpp and mcatadv.cpp to use the new device, and cleaned up code.
- mcatadv.cpp: Fixed tilemap flicker when debugging functionality is enabled. [cam900]
- argus.cpp: Fix repeated spelling error in comments. [cam900]
- megasys1.cpp: Fixed missing semicolon. [Christian Groessler]
- gamate.cpp: Made initial RAM fill better match hardware power-up state. [Christian Groessler]
- audio/irem.cpp: Fixed a number of kidniki audio issues. [Couriersud]
- Added jumper J4 as a compile-time option, fixed a number of resistor and capacitor values, and fixed a barrier.
- Netlist system updates: [Couriersud]
- Added support for line markers to the netlist preprocessor and parser.
- Added include processing to the netlist preprocessor, and reorganised plib code so this can be better utilised.
- Simplified netlist library code and improved performance.
- Moved netlists out of driver sources and organised netlists according to functionality.
- Added an extended validation mode to nltool for identifying certain kinds of issues.
- Removed some hints from pong now that performance has improved..
- chelnov.cpp: Added microcontroller dump for chelnov and hooked it up, replacing simulation. [Dirk Best, TeamEurope, Brian Troha]
- Programs for other regions created by patching the dumped World region microcontroller program.
- firetrap.cpp: Add microcontroller dump for firetrap and hook it up, replacing simulation. [Dirk Best, TeamEurope, Brian Troha]
- Program for US region created by patching the dumped Japan region microcontroller program.
- i8251.cpp, pit8253.cpp, isa/ega.cpp, isa/mda.cpp: Modernized debug logging. [Edström]
- m6801.cpp: Added more logging and reduced unnecessary serial transmit output updates. [Edström]
- mc6845.cpp: Added more logging and reduced warning spam at startup when register values are inconsistent. [Edström]
- isa/mda.cpp: Added Ericsson Monochrome HR Graphics Board 1070. [Edström]
- Moved Ericsson PC from pc.cpp to new source file eispc.cpp and added serial keyboard. [Edström]
- hp9825.cpp: Added support for external ROM cartridges to HP9825B and HP9825T. [F.Ulivi]
- hp9885.cpp: Added missing postamble when writing sectors on disk. [F.Ulivi]
- Lua engine updates: [feos]
- Added callback after a batch of sound samples are generated.
- Greatly reduced compiler memory usage by adding user type members after construction.
- Always re-generate version.cpp if top-level makefile changes. [feos]
- Start AVI recording after devices have been started so initial screen refresh rate is used rather than fixed 60 Hz. [feos]
- goldstar.cpp: Decrypted pkrmast and its clone. [Ioannis Bampoulas, Ivan Vangelista]
- goldstar.cpp: Decrypted super972. [Ivan Vangelista]
- squale.cpp: Connected the EF9365 video controller IRQ output to the 6809 IRQ input for Apollo 7 Squale. [Jean-François DEL NERO]
- wd_fdc.cpp: Improved interrupt request reset logic based on WD1772 and VG93 (1793 clone) decaps. [MetalliC]
- Fixed clang compilation error on targets where stream size is larger than long int. [Nathan Woods]
- model1.cpp: Fixed issues with TGP interface emulation. [O. Galibert]
- emumem_het.cpp, emumem_heu.cpp: Hold additional reference for in-flight handlers (fixes MT07456). [O. Galibert, smf]
- apple3.cpp: Corrected number row key layout (fixes pasting and natural keyboard mode). [pahandav]
- ppcdrc.cpp, sh2.cpp, sh4.cpp: Fixed issues causing fast RAM accesses to bypass the debugger. [Phil Bennett]
- tms34020: Implement SETCDP and CLIP opcodes. [Priit Laes]
- apple2gs.cpp: Allow slot interrupt requests to be dispatched. [R. Belmont, Peter Ferrie]
- apple3.cpp: Suppress $C800 switching on debugger accesses. [R. Belmont, Rob Justice]
- osd/sdl: Added support for RRGGBB00 pixel format used by ARM Mali GPUs. [R. Belmont]
- fmtowns_cd.xml updates: [r09]
- Replaced a number of entries with better dumps from the redump.org database.
- Added parent/clone relationships for Windows 3.1 revisions.
- Updated the list of missing dumps.
- fmtowns.cpp updates: [r09]
- Removed SCSI controller from first-generation models and the Marty as these machines lack it.
- Corrected CPU types for FM-Towns II SJ and FM-Towns II MX.
- Corrected user-selectable RAM size options.
- Mapped packed video RAM at 0x00b00000 for 386SX-based models (fixes graphical issues on FM-Towns II UX and FM-Towns Marty).
- Configured FM-Towns Marty with one floppy drive and 2 MB of RAM.
- Fixed crashes when 1 MB ROM or a single floppy drive is selected.
- Dumped and added ROMs from a first-generation FM-Towns Model 2.
- hcd62121: Implemented exclusive OR with indirect addressing. [Ricardo Barreira]
- Used by cfx9850 for zoom menu in graph mode.
- cfx9850.cpp: Corrected RAM size to 32 kB and added mirroring. [Ricardo Barreira]
- super80.cpp, super80_cass.xml: Fine-tuned software compatibility flags. [Robbbert]
- Removed unnecessary offset attribute from some software lists. [Robbbert]
- trs80dt1: Added RS-232 and Centronics parallel ports, and promoted to working. [Robbbert]
- pes.cpp: Modernised and cleaned up code, and fixed regressions caused by years of neglect. [Robbbert]
- mkit09.cpp: Improved inputs for mkit09a and got it to start and run. [Robbbert]
- Added covers to images that can be displayed in system selection UI. [Robbbert]
- imagedev/avivideo.cpp: Added an image device to provide looping uncompressed AVI frames as input. [Ryan Holtz]
- vino.cpp: Adapted to support both avivideo_image_device and picture_image_device. [Ryan Holtz]
- cdi.cpp: Switched SERVO and SLAVE microcontrollers to use the correct device type with internal memory maps. [Ryan Holtz]
- snes.cpp updates:
- Added clock divider for original Super FX chip (fixes game speed in Star Fox, Stunt Race FX, Vortex, and others). [Ryan Holtz]
- Corrected video RAM size to 64 kB (fixes graphics in Yoshi’s Island and possibly others). [Ryan Holtz, byuu]
- Fixed PPU background layer drawing based on higan ppu-fast. [Ryan Holtz, byuu]
- Adjusted horizontal blanking timing interval to the most common case (fixes off-by-one parallax in Yoshi’s Island). [byuu]
- supracan.cpp updates: [Ryan Holtz]
- Implemented sprite-to-sprite masking.
- Removed sound CPU boot hack and fixed sound CPU reset/halt behavior.
- Implemented controller input shift register protocol and removed non-existent parallel inputs in main CPU memory space.
- Removed non-existent player 3 and player 4 inputs.
- Added save status support and converted logging to use logmacro.h.
- bgfx: Do texture format conversion via a full-screen GPU pass. [Ryan Holtz]
- screen: Added support for changing horizontal width mid-frame and hooked it up to the SNES driver. [Ryan Holtz]
- Fixes dkongcu intro and others.
- bus/dmv: Added K012 and C3282 hard disk interfaces. [Sandro Ronco]
- netlist: Fixed issue with 1×1 matrix (affected gamemachine.cpp and breakout.cpp systems). [Tafoid]
- Converted osd_printf_* family of functions to use util::string_format semantics. [Vas Crabb]
- minimaws: Added support for identifying ROM/disk dumps on command line or through web UI. [Vas Crabb]
- srcclean: Improved handling of some kinds of C preprocessor abuse. [Vas Crabb]
- Improved performance of makedep.py, reducing the time taken to bootstrap a SOURCES= build. [Vas Crabb]
- apple2_flop_orig.xml: Replaced Drol with new working dump. [4am, Firehawke]
- m72.cpp Dumped 8751 microcontrollers for airduelm72 and dbreedm72j, replacing simulation. [Caius, Jorge Silva, TeamEurope, The Dumping Union]
- wardner.cpp: Corrected ROM labels for the Wardner set, and added PCB locations to all sets. [Brian Troha]
- playch10.cpp: Corrected BIOS PPU ROM loading. [brizzo]
- rbmk.cpp: Decapped and dumped AT89C51 microcontroller for rbspm. [Caps0ff, EdHunter]
- lucky37.cpp: Decapped and dumped microcontrollers for lucky21, lucky21d and lucky37. [Caps0ff, TeamEurope]
- changyu.cpp: Decapped and dumped microcontroller for changyu2. [Caps0ff, TeamEurope]
- lwings.cpp: Measured CPU clock and video timings on an original sectionz PCB. [Corrado Tomaselli]
- exedexes.cpp: Measured CPU clocks and video timings, and verified sound chip clocks. [Corrado Tomaselli]
- sidepckt.cpp: Corrected ROM labels and added PCB locations. [Corrado Tomaselli, Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- nmk16.cpp: Re-dumped the tile graphics ROM for Macross II (Korea). [Darksoft, hammy]
- chihiro.cpp, naomi.cpp: Improved software documentation, particularly title consistency. [f205v]
- Added MIDI floppy software list to some IBM PC drivers. [FakeShemp]
- bus/ata: Added skeleton PleXCombo PX-320A DVD/CD-RW Drive device. [Firmware HQ]
- gsword.cpp: Measured microcontroller clocks for gsword. [Guru]
- dec8.cpp: Verified all clocks for Ghostbusters. [Guru]
- lwings.cpp: Measured main CPU clock on a bootleg sectionza PCB. [Guru]
- m90.cpp: Updated documentation and IC locations. [hammy]
- aristmk5.cpp: Fixed error in cashcatnz layout. [Heihachi_73]
- spartanxtec.cpp: Added some IC locations, and added placeholders for undumped PLDs. [jordigahan]
- galivan.cpp: Re-dumped dangarj audio CPU ROMs. [Layer]
- triforce.cpp: Re-dumped “Triforce DIMM Updater (3.17) (GDT-0011)” to replace previous bad dump. [MajorPBX]
- seta.cpp: Switched jjsquawk to use three buttons (third button is used in the sound test). [Mike Moffitt]
- Fixed building with GCC versions that report a non-numeric version suffix. [MoochMcGee]
- at.cpp updates: [rfka01]
- Added ht12a BIOS option head12a01.
- Added at386sx BIOS options dell386sx, a3286a3886, ald93c308, intel and v514.
- Added ct386sx BIOS options m345000, dtk386sx and solutions.
- Added at386 BIOS options ssbc386at, opwb, 386atj7, vt386vt, l8949, acer310, kmxc02, frx521, frxs3b, 495sx, eemi and topcat.
- Added alim1429 BIOS options revb, alim142901, alim142902 and asaki.
- Added frxc402 BIOS option frximp.
- Added opti495xlc BIOS options op82c495xlc and mao13.
- Added hot409 BIOS option hot409v11.
- Sorted systems by chipset and motherboard, and updated comments, including RAM and cache information.
- dec0.cpp: Decapped and dumped the 8751 microcontroller for Dragonninja (Japan revision 1). [TeamEurope, Brian Troha]
- karnov.cpp: Verified the Atomic Runner (Japan) 8751 microcontroller dump. [TeamEurope, Brian Troha]
- segas16b.cpp: Replaced microcontroller simulation with dumped program for Altered Beast (set 6) (8751 317-0076). [TeamEurope, Brian Troha]
- dec8.cpp: Replaced hand-crafted microcontroller program with program dump for The Real Ghostbusters sets. [TeamEurope, Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- firetrap.cpp: Replaced hand-crafted microcontroller program with program dump for Fire Trap (US). [TeamEurope, Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- karnov.cpp: Replaced hand-crafted microcontroller program with program dump for Chelnov - Atomic Runner (US). [TeamEurope, Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- segas16a.cpp: Replaced microcontroller simulation code with program dump for the Quartet sets. [TeamEurope, Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- segas16b.cpp: Replaced microcontroller simulation with program dump for Dynamite Dux (set 1) (8751 317-0095). [TeamEurope, Brian Troha, The Dumping Unionn]
- pc98.xml, svi318_cass.xml: Corrected some spelling errors in titles and labels. [Zoë Blade]
- Updated comments, and corrected spelling, grammar and typographical errors in comments and documentation. [Zoë Blade]
Argument for Jesus Resurrection
The disciples claim they had experiences of meeting the risen Christ with full conviction..... the disciples definitely believed they seen and touched the risen Christ.... even Bart Ehrman who is an atheist-agnostic quotes...... "I dont doubt at all that some disciples claimed this,... Paul, writing about twenty five years later, indicates that this is what they claimed, and i don't think he is making it up. The new Testament: A Historical Introduction to the early Christian Writings Page 301
and another christian scholar quotes "It is an equally secure fact that the disiples of Jesus saw him (in what sense is not certain) after his death...... thereafter his followers saw him. The Historical Figure of Jesus Page 13
The reason for this is many attestations, such as Paul's Epistles, Mark, John, Matthew, Luke and Acts, and even Josephus,
And there is no way to explain the rise of Christianity if this didn't happen, something had to happen which compelled the disciples of Jesus to begin preaching this..
So.. the disciples claimed they seen and touched the Risen Christ...... but i'm sure you would say why take their claims seriously? ......
When testimonies are unreliable is when the event happens quickly coz its hard to retain memory of the event... (the disciples of Jesus report Jesus eating and drinking with them and with them for a long period of time and even engaging in conversation with them , Acts10:41, Luke 24:26-49, John 21:1-4)... when someone is really expecting it such as people actually looking for big-foot or aliens ufos or if they are stranded and actually look for any near helicopters and start tricking their minds into seeing such things .. (the disciples were never expecting a dying messiah as the messiah would live forever, and never expecting a dying and rising God, this is so foreign to them, when their messiah died, it was like end game for them, especially dying on a cross, this is like end game for them....... and all the accounts embarrassingly report that the disciples had miss-understood the scriptures and what Jesus had claimed Mark 8:31-32 , Matt 16:21-23 , Luke 24:10-11 , Acts 1:6 , John 20:9) so they defs weren't expecting Jesus to rise from death, as even Thomas is reported not believing........ Plus the disciples all knew each-other and they knew Jesus so this event didn't happen with strangers...
But even if you write off the gospels as later myths.... we still have early creeds and oral sermons handed down which report these as-well (1 Corinthians 15:3-7 , Acts 2:32 , Acts 10:41 )
All the evidence really points to the disciples had to experience something...
Paul also passes down a creed as he received and passes down to others as-well...
1 Corinthians 15:3-7 New International Version (NIV)
3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas, and then to the Twelve. 6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles,
Plus the disciples all claim that they seen Jesus together, so if you want to claim it was a hallucination... group hallucinations don't happen.... even if you take the gospels as later myths.... there is still the early creed reporting that Jesus appeared to the group, and early sermons in Acts which report Jesus eating and sitting with the disciples (Acts 10:34-43).... As Bart Ehrman also says "I dont doubt at all that some disciples claimed this,... Paul, writing about twenty five years later, indicates that this is what they claimed, and i don't think he is making it up...
So group hallucinations are improbable as they definitely did report that Jesus appeared in group settings (1 Corinthians 15:3-7 , Acts 2:32 ; 13:30-32) and multi sensory over a period of time (Acts 10:34-43 ; 22:7-9 ; 26:12-18)
Also the narratives embarrassingly portray the disciples as cowardly running away for their lives when Jesus was going to be crucified.... (Matthew 26:31-35, 56 ; Mark 15:50 ; John 20:19 ) they even doubted the reports of the women (Luke 24:11, John 20:24-28) and when they first saw Jesus they were frightened (Luke 24:37-38)..... What this shows is that it cant be an hallucination, as hallucinations happen when someone really expects it but they weren't expecting a dying and rising Messiah God, that was foreign to them, and they definitely didn't expect Jesus to rise again and reported to be frightened when they apparently seen the Risen Christ...
Plus, all independent sources all claim the same thing about Jesus, is that He was in a bodily resurrected body, where he looks sort of like himself but slightly different and his body has new powers that they didn't have before (1 Corinth 15, luke 24, john 20-21 , Matthew 28)
The hallucination theory just doesn't fit, and even if you discount the gospels as unreliable, you still have to account for the early christians and the disciples all reporting a bodily resurrection and not a spiritual appearance...... the first christians are familiar with visions and claimed to have some... yet... they never said the appearances of Christ as mere visions... they firmly believe it was a bodily physical appearance... and that is what they preached from the beginning... ... as even sceptical scholar Gerd Ludemann quotes - we have no sound way to place the symbolic interpretation of Jesus' resurrection within the context of earliest christian resurrection beleif - Gird Ludemann
so since the appearances were in group settings, multi-sensory, do not vary, were not interpreted to be spiritual early on, weren't expecting it and weren't exited when seeing Jesus.... its pretty easy to dismiss hallucination theory
Plus Jesus appearances to skeptics.... James and the brothers (like Jude) of Jesus were not his followers before his crucifixion (John 7:5; Mark 3:31-35)
Examples of scholars who Accept this: Betz, Conzelmann, Craig, Derret, Ehrman, Funk, Hoover, Kee, Koester, Ladd, Lorenzen, Ludemann, Meier, Oden, Osborne, Pannenperg, Sanders, Spong, Struhlmacher, Wedderburn Source: The Risen Jesus and the Future Hope, Page 22, 24
And almost unanimously accepted is that Paul was an enemy of the church originally and a later convert... the reason for this is even Paul admits it himself and cites an early creed (Galatians 1:22-23 New International Version (NIV) 22 I was personally unknown to the churches of Judea that are in Christ. 23 They only heard the report: “The man who formerly persecuted us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy.”) and even another attestation from Luke the historian in the book of Acts..... it also meets the criteria of embarrassment that he says himself that he was a former persecutor and was in the wrong.........
The same goes for the conversion of James the brother of Jesus.,.. it is clear in the early material of Paul is that the early leader of the church was none other than James the brother of Jesus, (Gal 1:19; 2:9-12; 1 Corinth 15:7) and even Josephus who is outside the christian sources attests this in (Josephus Jewish Antiquities 20.9.1)....... however, all the sources suggests that James didn't believe his brother was the Christ during his early ministry (John 7:5 For even His brothers did not believe in Him., Mark 3:31-35) ........ No early christian would dare to attack a prominent leader in the church by claiming he was once Jesus' enemy.....
James wasnt even mentioned as one of them at the cross present with Jesus... and Jesus also surrendered his own mother to one of the disciples and why not to one of his own brothers if they were in the christian ranks?
(John 19:25-27 25 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus His mother, and His mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene. 26 When Jesus therefore saw His mother, and the disciple whom He loved standing by, He said to His mother, “Woman, behold your son!” 27 Then He said to the disciple, “Behold your mother!” And from that hour that disciple took her to his own home.) this can also explain why most scholars including Bart Ehrman who is an atheist-agnostic accept James and his brothers were early skeptics and only converted after the crucifixion.
So the real question is what happened that turned these apposed to Christianity into believers?
Would they lie? why on earth would they do that?? the early church was a persecuted and hated minority with a messiah who was shamefully crucified as a criminal and they were to poor to afford their own tomb... Jesus has dishonoured the family and James was already opposed to his ministry, why would he lie when there is nothing to gain but shame and dishonour to suddenly reverse and proclaim his brother is Lord after he has already mocked him openly (John 7:1-9)........... Paul also had no reason to try this.. he was on top of his game, a prominent leader on the rise and making a name for himself while he persecuted the church (Philipians 3:4-6)... he had all going for him and suddenly he wants to leave all that and join the small persecuted minority that already hate him?
would you say it was an hallucination? neither of them were grieving especially Paul wasn't, James might have been but certainly wasn't expecting a dying and rising messiah to be his own brother who was just killed, a dying and rising messiah God isn't part of second temple judaism beliefs... in-fact Jesus' death would have supported James and his brothers conviction and supported their belief that Jesus isn't the messiah............. and the possibility that Paul had an hallucination is far more lower than James because usually people have hallucinations when they are grieving the death and expecting it not to be so...
What i'm doing is looking at the surrounding facts that accompany these claimed appearances and see which theory is the most plausible with them,... the theories such as the conspiracy, mythic and hallucination theory just doesn't add up with all the facts... what you would have to do is come up with your explanation of the facts and show which plausible theory accounts for the data..
Another thing that supports the preaching of the bodily resurrection of Jesus is the expectation of the gospel to the surrounding world.. the message of Jesus dying on the cross for our sins may sound warm and loving to us.... but in the ancient world, a culture which thrived on honour and status, such a message would be disgusting and horrendous...... Walter Bauer quotes "The enemies of Christianity always referred to the disgracefulness of the death of Jesus with great emphasis and malicious pleasure. A God or a Son of God dying on a cross! that was enough to put paid on the new religion." Crucifixion page 19)
David De-Silva notes the same thing in his work...'Unlocking New Testament Culture Page 51' "christianity was founded on a premise that should have failed the moment it began"
in such a culture, the christians preached to the gentiles to worship a man that was shamefully executed on a cross... a jewish man..... and romans looked down on jews... a jewish carpenter...... Cicero (A roman statesmen who served as consul in the year 63 BC called carpeting vulgar and compared it to slavery 'De Officiis Liber I XI.II'... on-top of that they preached a physical resurrection to the roman world which was opposed to most pagans...... Even more, the christians placed such high ethical demands on new converts that would of shocked most pagans (no temple prostitutions or extra marital affairs affairs).... morality was radically challenged by christians that flew in the face of most pagans....... the message about Christ was incompatible with the most deeply rooted religious ideology within the gentile world and the roman world....
this is also seen by the christian opponents and how they attacked christianity....
Celcus 177AD ... but if Jesus was really so great, he ought, in order to display his greatness, to have suddenly dissapeared from the cross. Origen: Contra Celsum 68
Even the Jews thought that this message of a crucified messiah was disgraceful.... a messiah who was shamefully crucified and murdered by the roman enemy.... their messiah was to be a conquerer, a king, who would restore an earthly kingdom of Israel and defeat Rome..... Jesus was shamed and disgraced,
So this really does cut the conspiracy theory, Knowing the expectation of the gospel would have no group of conspirators would ever have made it their core doctrine..If you'r going to make a message to gain a following, then make something that is appealing and not something that was expected to fail.....
Also taking into consideration the low status of women in the ancient world, it is unanimously accepted in the ancient world that the testimony of women were not to be accepted...
sources such as : But let not the testimony of women be admitted, on account of the levity and boldness of their sex - Josephus, Antiquities, 4.8.15 ..
.... Any evidence which a women gives is not valid to offer -Talmud, Rosh Hashana 1.8c ..
. Let the words of the law be burned rather than committed to women - Rabbi Eleazar ....
But the disciples preached this in their 4 sources Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, that women were the first and primary witnesses to the empty tomb....... this fact would be embarrassing for the early church and just couldn't be made up, ..... first they admitted they didn't even trust the testimonies of the women..
10 Now it was Mary Magdalene and Joanna and Mary the mother of James and the other women with them who told these things to the apostles, 11 but these words seemed to them an idle tale, and they did not believe them.
Also, all the early sermons in Acts and the Epistles always skip over the fact that women were the first to discover the tomb.,.. (1 Corinth 15, Acts2:22-36 , Acts 19:28-47, Acts 17:22-35, Acts 26:2-23) .... That doesn't contradict the gospels, but they tend to stay silent in this matter in order to make their early case because women aren't deemed to be credible witnesses.. but in the gospels they cant leave the fact out as they are the ones that play a key role in discovering the empty tomb and the first key eye witnesses to the resurrection therefore making their testimony necessary....... and for an ancient writer, this isn't something you would just make up...
Celsus even uses this to try discredit christianity... Celsus (177 AD).. That while alive he was of no assistance to himself, but that when dead he rose again, and showed the marks of his punishment, and how his hands were pierced with nails: who beheld this? a half-frantic woman, as you state, and some other one, perhaps, of those who were engaged in the same system of delusion." Origen: Contra Celsum 2.55
NT wright also says "As historians we are obliged to comment that if these stories had been made up five years later, let alone thirty, forty, or fifty years later, they would never had had Mary Magdalene in this role. To put Mary there is, from the point of view of Christian apologists wanting to explain to a skeptical audience that Jesus really did rise from the dead, like shooting themselves in the foot. But to us as historians this kind of thing is gold dust. The early Christians would never, never have made this up." There is a God Page 207
This fact about the women can only be explained if there really was an empty tomb and the early christians just wouldn't lie about women finding it, if they wanted to lie, men would be better candidates..
Another key evidence is the immediate proclamation in Jerusalem...
Paul mentions this as-well as Tacitus also mentions "Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome," Tacitus Analls 15.44
Paul also mentions in his early epistles that the apostles were still preaching in Jerusalem in Galations 2:1,9
IF the evidence wasn't in their favour, then it would of made sense that the early church should of gone elsewhere, as cults often do, cult leaders often round up their followers and take them away from civilisation or take them elsewhere from a place you can be disproven, just like mormonism when Joseph Smith led his people away from new york...
But the Disciples of Jesus went straight to the Sanhedrin in Jerusalem and told them that they crucified their messiah and he has been raised.... if your an imposter then you would go somewhere else to proclaim your miracle, not in Jerusalem where they have the evidence, motives and the means to debunk it...
Could you say its a really really strong group hallucination that convinced the disciples so much that they know theres an empty tomb in the Jerusalem area and they believed they seen and touched the Risen Christ that they preach in Jerusalem?..... you could... but way more improbable .... as if Jesus is truly resurrected, of-course the disciples had the boldness to proclaim it there as God would have been on their side and all the evidence in their favour...
Going to the voluntary suffering of the disciples, coz this is a big part supporting the resurrection of Jesus... and you say "Lots of people willing to die for their convictions."... but you need to understand that their conviction was seeing, touching, talking with the risen Christ...
Multiple attestations of christian and non christian sources attest that early witnesses were persecuted and even martyred for their faith,......Tacitus analls 15.44 (nero persecution), Suetonius 2.51(jews expelled from Rome because of Christus), Josephus antiquities 20.9.1 (James the brother of Jesus was martyred)...
Paul admits intense persecution ... Colossians 1:24, 2 Corinth 11:16-33, Phil 4:12..
Clement of Rome also indicated that Paul and Peter were martyred (1 Clement 5:3-6)
and Paul even boasts about all his sufferings in (2 Corinthians 11:16-33).. and multiple attestations as-well as in Acts and the Epistles that many imprisonments and sufferings the early witnesses endured...
But of-course you would say why are the christians any different? people die for what they believe in all the time... thats true, people do die for some things that are false but they don't die for something they know to be false.... i'm not talking about christians who were martyred, but the disciples and witnesses of Jesus resurrection who died for believing they seen and touched the risen Christ......
The Disciples didn't just die for their beliefs, but for events they claimed had happened and knew very well if they were true or made up, liars make lousy martyrs, when you have nothing to gain, it doesn't make sense to make up and hold on to something that is going to get you nothing....
And the disciples weren't getting much for their new religion..
they were constantly facing persecution: Colossians 1:24; 2 corinthians 11:16-33, Phillipians 4:12; Book of Acts; 1Clement 5:3-6; Annals 15.44; Antiquities 20.9.1 ....
they didn't gain wealth .. 1 Corinth 8; 9,6; 2 Thessalonians 3:8, Acts 24:17
If they were doing it because they were insane and wanting a cult following, then they did some things that did not make any sense... like establishing churches in different regions they didn't have total control over, ... Paul moved from city to city establishing believers and then moving on, ... if your trying to establish a cult in a controlled group of people then you do what cult leaders do, you gather your followers,... remove them from society where there is a threat they will be pulled away by reality, and you keep them very close to keep them brain washed........... the apostles didn't do that, they stayed in populated cities and left their new churches to establish more churches in other cities which leaves your followers vulnerable for corruption...... and if you read the epistles that is what happened, the apostles had to revisit these churches and even write letters to correct them constantly........
it just seems there is nothing to gain in starting christianity unless its a elaborate plan to get martyred... if you say they hallucinated then it must be such a vivid hallucination to convince them that... but as i stated above, that the start of christianity, the preaching of a dying and rising messiah not being made up, and the disciples not expecting Jesus to rise from death .....plus its attested they were frightened when they seen him and not exited as usually hallucinations are when your expecting it so much and get excited when you see what your expecting.... so i doubt it could be such a vivid group hallucination.... but something that convinced them to the point they suffered and died for that belief, could only be attested is if they truly seen and touched the risen Christ.............
FINAL fact.... the existence of the empty tomb..
Skeptical scholar Jacob Kremer says "By far most exegetes hold firmly to the reliability of the biblical statements concerning the empty tomb." Die Osterevangelien Page 49-50
The evidence for the empty tomb is also strong......
Some people think that Jesus wasn't buried in a tomb as John Dominic Crossan thinks that and says the Romans would not allow a proper burial for criminals........... This is simply wrong, as we have a source from Josephus in Jewish War 4.317 that says crucified victims were buried .... and 2 independent early sources that say Jesus was buried in a tomb (Mark 15:42, - 16:8 ; Paul in 1 Corinth 15:3-8)
Also we have archaeological evidence of a crucified victim who received a proper burial (Search on google Yohanan Ben Ha'galgo)....
Jesus burial also meets the criteria of embarrassment since they say he was buried in a tomb of a Sanhedrin member which would have been dishonouring for the followers...... such a group had just murdered their Lord, and now they need to bum a tomb for him from one of the members of those who murdered their Lord?..........
Also the fact that the gospels attest the name of the person who buried Jesus.. Joseph of Arimathea means the tomb was public knowledge and its whereabouts was known, ..... so the public at any time would know about it and readily debunk it if the tomb wasn't empty......... and the account of the empty tomb is also embarrassing as its discovered by women, and as mentioned earlier, this isnt something you would make up...
Matthew also mentions the competing theory when he mentions 'the jews claim the disciples stole the body" (Matt 28)........
Justin Martyr writing later, had to respond to this theory, because it was the official story that the jews were telling people...
"*his disciples stole him by night from the tomb, where he was laid when unfastened from the cross, and now deceive men by asserting that he has risen from the dead and ascended to heaven." -*said by Trypho ..Justin Martyr Dialogue with Trypho Chapter 108
So Justin Martyr writing later, had to respond to this theory, because it was the official story that the jews were telling people... which is an interesting admission, because it says the body cannot be found, if the Sanhedrin still had the body, they could of had the gentiles bring it out for them and show the tomb was never empty..... but the christians never had to respond to this charge (so both sides agree the tomb was empty)...
Also we have the Nazareth Inscription, a stone found in the area and has written on it an Imperial Decree from around 41 AD.. it says...
"EDICT OF CAESAR: It is my decision [concerning] graves and tombs*—whoever has made them for the religious observances of parents, or children, or household members—that these remain undisturbed forever. But if anyone legally charges that another person has destroyed, or has in any manner extracted those who have been buried, or has moved with wicked intent those who have been buried to other places, committing a crime against them, or has moved sepulcher-sealing stones, against such a person I order that a judicial tribunal be created, just as [is done] concerning the gods in human religious observances, even more so will it be obligatory to treat with honor those who have been entombed. You are absolutely not to allow anyone to move [those who have been entombed].* But if [someone does], I wish that [violator] to suffer capital punishment under the title of tomb-breaker."
So it says the penalty for grave robbing is death, which is interesting because its very severe of how romans punished thieving, the romans wouldn't give such a high penalty for stealing something... normally they would need to pay for the damages 2 or 4 fold, and possibly face a flogging.... ......
But this would all make sense with the rise of Christianity and what Suetonius tells us..
Life of claudius 25.4 Since the jews constantly made riots at the instigation of Chrestus, he expelled them from rome
So 1.Some jews in Rome were preaching about Christs resurrection and riots resulted from it.
2 If Jesus tomb was not empty.
- There would be no need for this imperial decree about grave robbing because Rome could just produce the body to dispel the riots.
So it appears to be that from all sides, the body was missing (Jews, Romans, Christians).... either way, theres no evidence the empty tomb was just a fabrication and this is why most scholars today accept the empty tomb
The only theory that accounts for all this data is that Jesus indeed died and resurrected after 3 days....... the conspiracy theory doesn't account for the quality of the testimony of the disciples,...... the empty tomb,.... and why skeptics would join a small persecuted minority.......
the hallucination theory would only work if you posit some pretty miraculous hallucinations that causes the disciples to change their idea, skeptics to convert and posit crazy ideas of a dying and rising messiah no one was expecting or looking for... and a crazy hallucination that the tomb was empty as-well..
The resurrection theory that God raised Jesus from the dead accounts for all the data, it has
1.explanatory scope because it explains all the facts, it has
2.explanatory power as it explains all the facts with the least amount of effort, and
- Illumination, as it offers other areas in history as it offers how christianity truly did start.
"This Christian hypothesis is of greater explanatory scope and power than other hypothesis which try to account for the relevant evidence, but is less plausaible and more ad hoc than they are." C Behan Mccullagh in his book Justifying Historical Descriptions Page 21.
Ofcourse there has been replies and arguments about if it really is less plausible and more ad hoc.... because it makes one more supposition..... (That God exists)....
I believe the hallucination theory cant account for multiple sensory hallucinations and group hallucinations and that they were so powerful that the disciples took it to their death and suffered for it.... plus a mass city hallucination of an empty tomb....
The conspiracy theory wants us to believe a bunch of frightened followers of Jesus , stole the body in secret in an over crowded city, to make up a story they weren't expecting and wasn't inline with jewish messianic expectations in order to get themselves martyred, and some of the skeptics decided to join this persecuted minority for no reason at all..
The resurrection theory only allows us to add the assumption that God exists, so it isn't more ad hoc than the other theories, and there are many arguments for the existence of God,...
If one insists on a naturalistic world view, and leaves no reason for theism being a possibility, then they can say the resurrection theory is improbable, but that also argues from a presupposition and not being open to evidence regardless of how one feels about it....
So the resurrection theory is more plausible and less ad hoc than the rest of the theories.... the evidence is mounted and that is why the non christian Anthony Flew was bold enough to say
"The evidence for the ressurection is better than for claimed miracles in any other religion. Its outstandingly different in quality and quantity - Anthony Flew "
The resurrection theory is the only theory that accounts for all the data and being less ad hoc and more plausible than the rest, its evidence is mounted, as Paulo Frederickson admitted "They must have seen something", and all the evidence favours that what they saw was the risen Christ.