- ACER CHROMEBOOK 15 MANUAL Pdf Download
- How the heck can I print an envelope in Windows 10
- MakeUseOf - Technology, Simplified
- Stake.com: Bitcoin Casino & Sports Betting - Crypto Gambling
- Timed Typing Test, a 1 to 5 minute Timed Typing Test
- Email account hacked, is changing my password good enough
- USENEXT and the Usenet: Next Generation Usenet
PC Games, Wikis, Cheats, Walkthroughs, News, Reviews ...
Test yourself with our free English language quiz about 'Test your Spelling'. Listen on your mobile phone, desktop, TV, smart speakers or in the car. So what are you waiting for? TalkU has seamlessly integration with Facebook. Key Practice Test Numbers Only 10 Key Practice Test Numbers Only is a program collection with 90 downloads. Tracking data appears to confirm this; the thing hasn't moved in the week I've been tracking it. Without a targeting platform at my disposal, sending an activation code would only cause it to drop a payload directly on top of this area.
Key generator 11 Freeware To Detect Fake USB Flash Drives, SD Cards And
The typing of Mycoplasma pneumoniae mainly relies on the detection of nucleic acid, which is limited by the use of a single gene target, complex operation procedures, and a lengthy assay time. It lasts 8 minutes maximum. Text Generator - Font Meme. Hotkeys and commands - League of Legends Wiki. Everyone on my contact list was sent an email from a similar but. Ultimate Spongebob Best Friend Quiz.
ABCmouse: Educational Games, Books, Puzzles & Songs for
AutoDraw pairs machine learning with drawings from talented artists to help you draw stuff fast. Ten key or 10 key test and ten key or 10 key lessons for numeral speed. How to tie 10 essential Scouting knots. Two key rollover enhances speed in touch operation. I only see symbols and boxes instead of letters as text https://vt-clinic.ru/download/?file=1015. Top 10 Best Practices of Data Entry - Invensis Technologies go here.
- How to add 1 to a specified cell if cell contains certain
- Debugging - Data Analytics
- Dragon Age: Origins Cheats, Codes, and Secrets for PC
- Know Names of keyboard symbols in Computer Keyboard
- Character encoding - What is ANSI format? - Stack Overflow
- Movie Script Generator
- 43 Sexting Emoji - Definitions Of Emoji For Sexy Conversations
- Excel Test - 20 Questions to Test Your Excel Knowledge
- Trustpilot Reviews: Experience the power of customer reviews
- Cheats, Codes, Hints, Guides, Achievements & Trophies
Novel Strategy for Typing Mycoplasma pneumoniae Isolates
To get your Ten Key Certificate, take the Ten Key Test at least FIVE times, your five highest speeds will be averaged to determine your certified data entry speed. The Alamo Colleges District and it's five colleges serve the Bexar County community through its programs and services that help students succeed in acquiring the knowledge and skills needed in today's world. Websites that offer a key typing test include [HOST], [HOST] and [HOST] [HOST] has one-minute, three-minute and five-minute tests. Have you connected any external devices to the computer? Eve SC3010 Review - Total Tonal Accuracy & Stereo Imaging. Separate Adding Machine 2. Repeat Addition and Subtraction 3. Add Mode 4. Adding Machine Indicator Lamp 5. Clear Add Symbol 6. Grand Total Indicator Lamp 7. Sequential Calculation Indicators 8. Calculator Mode Correction 9. Entry Only Display 10. Running Subtotal Display.
- Html - How can I limit possible inputs in a HTML5 "number
- 5 Minute Typing Test - Text Practice
- SOLVED: There is Chinese and Japanese on my screen
- Search - Plenty of Fish Free Dating
- The Sims 3 Cheat Codes and Secrets for PC and Mac
- How to Use a Printing Calculator and Adding Machine
- WINTER/SPRING 2020 352*5$0 *8, '(
- Male Vocal Range and Voice Type
- The Classic Typewriter Page: All About Typewriters
Serial key python - Why does comparing strings using either '==' or
Fast drawing for everyone. The only way that USB drive could be more obnoxious is if it were full of bootleg Dane Cook routines. JSFiddle - Code Playground. 10 key typing test numbers only drake. Best flow, best lyrics, best beats, best singing, voice, best rapper. Configure your keyboard layout in Windows so that you can type all additional symbols you want as easy as any other text.
Download data guru living with ALS modernizes industries by typing
Deck Guide for Egg control paladin
(*Translator's note: This Control Paladin deck guide is originally written by 星辰之沙(sand of star) at 网易大神(Netease Godlike) forum. Authorized and Translated by 南冥Cynosure.)submitted by CynosureZ to hearthstone
Well met everyone! My name is sand of star(星辰之沙), I am a diehard control paladin enthusiast. Throughout the past 5 years, I have played more than 60k games of control paladin since beta. Many of you may wonder why I keep playing this deck for so many years, as an answer to that, I want control paladin to be recognized as a top tier competitive deck more than anything. In other words, I want to show the world control paladin is solid deck capable of fitting every meta-games.
I build up this incredible list based on my ladder experiences as well as my understanding of the control paladin archetype. After I proved the capability of this deck by reaching rank 1 legend on 3 servers recently(Americas, Europe, China), I would like to give everyone who wants to play this list a helping hand by sharing my knowledge and some general thoughts after my years of piloting this deck.
Legend rank 1 EU
Legend rank 1 NA
“Surging loves and hatreds in metagames
Control paladin cannot escape from its fate,
Drying out arcane dust I made it through the day
Facing everything stand in our way.” ——Conrtol Paladin for my life
My douyu.tv streaming: https://www.douyu.com/697115
Vods of reaching rank 1 legend on NA: https://v.douyu.com/show/a4Jj7lZOqN4WDk01
Vods of reaching rank 1 legend on EU: https://v.douyu.com/show/85BAvq1kERpvG4Lm
Here is my decklist:
Part 1: Nostalgia-- History and Evolution of Control Paladin
( *Translator's note: In the Chinese language background, HS players in China prefer to call control paladin “奶骑” which means healing paladin. Nowadays, we merely see the deck do well up to its name “healing” after forbidden healing and Ragnoros the Lightlord rotated out.)
Trace all the way back to the beginning age of Hearthstone, we can see the born of control paladin, a list includes cards with healing synergies like “Earthen Ring Farseer”, “Guardian of the Kings”, double “Lay on Hands” targets heavily on the almighty freeze mage. As times went on, cards like “Antique Healbot”, “Nzoth”, “Rag Lightlord”, “Forbidden Healing” have played their significant parts and they had led us to today’s “Zilliax” plus Uther death knight type of control paladin.
Maybe some of you might think without the excessive amount of healing, “奶骑”(healing paladin) cannot stand to its name. As an answer to that, I want to say control paladin nowadays is an archetype — “不以奶量惊天下，蛋以风骚动世人” (Do not heal to survive and live our lives but shock the world with Mech-Eggs). Besides that, the total healing in this deck is not greatly declined if you do some recalculations of the components in our list. Most importantly, Control paladin has always been a meta-counter deck and fitting the overall ladder environment is a decisive factor for today’s Mech-Egg control paladin build. As a control plus tempo hybrid deck, we must have the strategy of developing our winning tempo which means gradually building up our winning board while having our unique advantage which is holding the most powerful board clearing ability. Pyro+equality is a total board clear for 4 mana efficient to ignore most of the board presence and equality+consecration is the most effective way for minions to push lethal damage while surpassing any form of taunt. Basically, our win condition now is developing a strong board with deathrattle and finish off the game with our board clear synergies. That is way “Mech-Egg” and “Carnivorous Cube” are crucial cores for us to play aggressively and “Kangor’s Endless Army” is playing Nzoth’s role as a strong tempo play or a final push.
Control paladin’s rise in popularity can be observed at the beginning of every new-expansion but this trend could not last long enough due to this archetype’s piloting difficulties and overall strategic thinking. After the odd paladin and even paladin came out, It is more difficult for me to tell the world control paladin is a solid deck because odd and even paladins are well-constructed stably aggressive decks much easier get a win with. I wonder if there are people out there still feel the bitter-sweet enjoyment winning a Hearthstone game as I did when I was the only one able to say “control paladin is favored against control priest with double Entomb and Mindconrtol”. Thinking about every decision from the start of the game, planning fatigue and outlasting resources, knowing you’re in a good spot when your opponent is mindconrtoling your silvorhand recruit, this is the feeling I would never forget. Until now, many of you still have the misunderstanding of control paladin as an overly-defensive deck only capable of healing which leads to the thinking of control paladin can never beat OTK decks, Togwaggle or Malygos druid, Mech-C’thun decks, control warlock with Rin. Correcting these popular misunderstanding is part of the main reason why I wrote this deck guide in the first place.
Part 2: Keep Calm and Play Control Paladin —— Popular matchups
Control paladin has always been a meta-countering deck built up with the knowledge of mainstream popular decks in the current metagames. The rise of Razakus Priest was the darkest time for control paladin players, we could do nothing but hoping our “Bone Drake” stick to the board or praying for our opponent’s bottom two cards are Raza and Anduin DK. Going through the weaknesses of every popular deck, you will find things are much better now if we make a comparison to history.
Deathrattle Hunter, as a tier 1 hunter deck based on its powerful deathrattle synergies, its advantage against control paladin is hunters can activate its egg synergies 2-3 turns earlier and massively develop their board. However, the weakness of hunters also lies in the early game development because such play can dry out resources of a deck without any card draw synergies if they do not have “Deathstalker Rexxar” on time. Many of you would probably argue that there is a great possibility of hunters having DK cards but I want to point out that Deathstalker Rexxar is not as important as you believe in hunter paladin matchup. It can either generate real threat to us or deal with our board-presence as long as your opponent doesn’t find poisonous+bloatbat every time. What is really important for us is preparing to handle Kathrena on 8, the most powerful tempo affecting the game result. “Shrink ray”, “Meat wagon”, “Kangor’s Endless Army”, these are the most important cards for us in this particular matchup. Meat wagon can be a perfect counter for early spider bomb board control; Kangor’s Endless Army can develop a strong board presence prior to Kathrena; Shrink ray can allow us to slow down the first wave of massive board burst damage. If you believe there are a great amount of Deathrattle Hunters out there, do not hesitate to include two shrink rays in your list.
Malygos Druid and Togwaggle Druid, though having different win conditions, these two types of druid have the same defensive tools — Spreading plague and MC techs. For most of the times, do not play around spreading plague and MC techs but bait them out early, summoning 1/1 recruits only in the right time. What is vital in this matchup is adding up board pressure and delaying druid’s safely “Dreampetal Florist” play. After druid’s mana-cost reduction came into effect, everything would be very dangerous for us so you‘d better be playing aggressively. Knowing your opponent is very likely to have no silence or weapon removal, we are sure that “Spikeridged Steed” would be a great counter in druid matchups and for most of the time steed on a cube with eggs represents the game-winning. Because of druid’s naturalize, if we can have a Mech-Egg and a Carnivorous Cube in the opening, it is very unlikely for us to stop our tempo. Maybe the only way out for druids to counter control paladin’s pressure is to kill the first egg and hope we do not have the second one to create more threats.
Even Warlock is like a Big Druid with board clear ability but without mana ramp synergies to us. If we can use our eggs to clear our opponent's boards while developing our own board presence, the game is over. The only way for warlock not losing the early game is to silence the Mech-Egg and kill it immediately. Heal Zoo, Odd Rogue, Odd Paladin, Secrets Hunter, the key of winning aggro decks like these is to have the combo “Pyromancer”+ “Equality” before turn 5. Meanwhile “Hydrologist” is also a very powerful tool against aggro. If we want to build a control paladin list specifically targeting aggro decks, I would imagine a deck with two “Hydrologist”, two “Aldor Peace Keeper” and two “Spikeridged Steed” to shut down those aggressive decks merely have silence. Speaking of the reason why aggro decks do not include silence, I think the explanation would be silence synergy cards performing badly. They oftentimes serve as a dead card stuck in the hand waiting for its usage and finally be played as a terrible tempo in different situations especially aggro mirrors. Lacking silence in the current meta made Spikeridged Steed a well-performing card to turn the tide around.
All we left to discuss are some of the extremely unfavored matchups. Among those extreme decks, Shudderwock Shaman is what we encountered mostly on ladder. The normal probability for Shudderwock to Fail its combo is approximately 30% so as long as we’re holding the ability to clear the final push, we have 30 percent chance of winning. But this doesn’t mean we’re giving up trying to pressure our opponent, we have to develop our boards trying to push down the life total and kill our opponents’ Zola, “Saronite Chain Gangs” and “Grumble” playing around bouncing effect. As for rogues, any types of rogue except odd rogue is unfavored for control paladin. In order to beat Kingsbane Rogue, you must have early “Skulking Geist” plus Oozes; in order to beat miracle rogue, you must ignore the board and swing face with your weapon for damage, maximizing the value of your board clear; in order to beat Quest Rogue, you must safely deploy your “Nerubian Unraveler” to limit your opponents’ vanish. Those types of decks are not what we oftentimes encounter in this current meta because aggro decks can take care of them easily. In this sense of understanding the meta, what we targeting must be druids and mainstream aggro decks.
Part 3: Flowers fade away, Eggs gain their weights
Back in the Cubelock age, control paladins started to include Devilsaur Eggs and Cubes as well as Azalina in our first list to fight our way through the ladder after N’zoth abandoned us away. At that time I was having the clear mindset that Egg control paladin was not a completely solid deck because of the lack of some late-game shenanigans. The expansion of Boomsday project has brought qualitative change to this deck with many amazing components which made egg control paladin more viable. Zilliax, a Reno-Jackson on 8/8 or a simple healing taunt not worse than “Wickerflame Burnbristle”. Shrink ray is a card with deterrent effect for most of the time; though it’s not as good as what defile meant to aggro, this card successfully made our opponent worrying about the consequences of having mech-eggs on boards. Hunter’s eggs are always simple eggs but paladins eggs are representing victory.
Control paladin in this meta has brought me great confidence after two of my friends made Legend no.1 on China server, eventually, I decided to give it a shot outside of China server. I began my journey started rank 4 and achieved rank 1 legend on both America server and Europe server for approximately 70% overall win rate. Many of you have argued that there is a difference in metagames between China server and other servers but I didn’t see such a huge difference during the early season. They are basically all types of aggro decks, as well as Malygos druid, even warlock, deathrattle hunter and Shudderwock shaman. I believe that in such similar ranked-play environment, playing only one list all the way to legend rank 1 can prove the capability of this deck. Though control paladin requires a lot of experiences, you can never deny the strong potential of such competitive deck just like how the quest rouge performs against aggro decks can be affected greatly by the experience of the piloting player. Pre-nerfs Raza priest, Patron warrior could all be performing completely different in a skilled player’s hands compared to that in a new player’s hands.
Part 4: What does each and every card means in control paladin list?
星辰之沙's favorite Ungoro Paladin card
[Hydrologist] I define this card to be a tempo play with great anti-aggro ability. Secrets from hydrologist can combo with pyromancer as a 1 damage AoE while they both have their particular usage. “Eye for an Eye” can be a simple damage push or the last chance of forcing our opponent to tie the game in desperate situations when they are decks like Innerfire Combo Priest, Clone Priest, or Malygos Druid. “Autodefense Matrix” can be an effective tool for us to protect our minions while sometimes deny the rush+healing effect. “Repentance” can force your opponents to not make the strongest play early but to test the secret with small minions or they will be punished. In this sense, taking a secret and pretending this secret to be another can gain you greatest tempo. If you’re facing a lot of aggro decks, having two hydrologists in your list would be a perfect option.
[Crystalsmith Kangor] This card can never have its position while giggling inventors and blood knights are out there. Since now they are gone, this card is still awkward to control paladin because it is either a well-performing card against aggro or a decisive healing support in the late game, and it is not a mech either. Its maximum value to me is healing 2 more health with true silvers. Maybe this card has its position in even paladin list.
[Mana Wraith and Lorewalker Cho] Although I don’t have these two cards in my current list, I would definitely consider the inclusion of these two cards in the future. I want to define them now together as counter tools to Mech-C’thun decks. With the help of these two folks, most of the OTK combo can never be finished and Mana wraith is also good against limiting the tempo of odd or even decks. As for Lorewalker Cho, games with him appeared randomly can always have lots to think about and fun to play.
[Aldor Peace Keeper] The greatest difference between my list and other popular modified list is the inclusion of two Aldor Peace Keeper. I have said things about the potential deterrence for shrink rays combo with mech-eggs on board so I would not recommend cutting Shrink rays for Aldor peacekeeper. Before turn 4, I can say this card is better for board-control compared to shrink ray, but after turn 5 drawing this card is much worse than a shrink ray. Change a 3/3(maybe a hunter’s wolf or a fledgling)’s attack to 1 does not solve the problem entirely so I would not consider keeping this card in the opening against aggro. In the popular matchup deathrattle hunter and taunt druid, Aldor peacekeeper is nothing compared to shrink ray.
no OTK for you today
[Time out] A new card will come out in Rastakhan’s Rumble expansion. This is an actively casted Iceblock which can bring you great tempo and healing as much as you want because you’re immune until your next turn. I am more than happy to see control paladin having this new tool and I believe after cards like Stonehill defender and Sunkeeper Tariem rotate out, control paladin will be able to include two of this card in our list. Now aggro decks can usually develop their boards rapidly during turn 3-4 and made more than 10 attacks easily; we can use this card to delay a turn of damage and move up our games into shrink ray’s turn or equality+consecration turn. This card is destructive in druid matchups because of the potential combo: time out+ endless army or time out+ Azalina. This card granted control paladin more abilities to delay OTK, handle the late game situations as well as gain more time against aggro so it’s never really a dead card in hand. I would give this card 8.5 out of 10.
[Gluttonous Ooze] A weapon removal very crucial to deal with Odd rogue and hunters. Many deathrattle hunters are able to slow down control paladin’s pace by a small candle shot. Odd rogue’s turn 2 hero power getting Oozed would greatly slow down its own aggressive tempo since it cannot play a 3 drop on 3. Against Sudderwock Shaman, an early 33 can also limit the card draws from acolyte or mana tide.
Do not think of this card as a combo piece which has to be saved for cubes or mech-eggs. This is just a tempo card for most of the times. In many situations, we would be forcing our opponent to deal with our tempo Umbra play so we can slow down their normal speed of development. If they choose to ignore our Umbra we would have many ways to punish them like meat wagon or cubes or eggs.
[Blessing of Kings]
I do not include this strong tempo card at this moment, but it could be good in the nearest future. (*translator’s note: Sand of Star control paladin had been smorcing druid’s face using blessing of kings for a long time when the whole egg thing didn’t come out. This card was a signature for his unique control paladin in CN server)
Serves as card-draw engine firstly, weapon removal secondly. One of the key cards against odd warriors, cube warlocks. If we can harriosn cubelock’s weapon on turn 5 then we basically win that game. Harrison is also a better weapon removal when we’re playing against miracle, malygos, kingsbane types of rogues.
As I said before, this card is extremely powerful for its deterrent effect. When your opponent knows you have this card in your list, there would be a lot more thinking and consideration going around. The number of this card in your deck depends on the amount of deathrattle hunter, odd warrior, non-aggro warlock you encountered. I would say that having at least one in your deck is a must.
A card targeting mostly kingsbane rogues and odd warriors, not druids. This is a card meant to help you winning late game-values but destroying druid’s 1 mana spells is contrary to this idea because it does nothing more than getting your opponents closer to drawing their combo pieces. Besides that, you would love to have the naturalized card draw getting you closer to your own healing. That is to say, this card is only a good tech choice in fatigue matchup like Jade druids in the past. The reason why we don’t have this card in our list is skulking geist now only good against odd warrior this one particular matchup.
[Nerubian Unraveler] This is an insanely powerful card not only capable of winning us almost every possible Mech-C’thun games, but also a game-winning tool in priest matchups. If we can play this card after your druid opponent’s empty hands apparently ready for UI, we can make him suffer a lot. Please keep in mind stick as many taunt minions as you can prior to playing this minion so that your druid opponent must use a three mana naturalize or seven mana Starfall to end his torture. Spellstones are very likely to be baited out early so don’t worry about that.
An overpowered defensive spell in a no silence metagame. Spikeridged Steed on eggs can win us most of the aggro matchups while 8 mana steed on Nerubian Unraveler can win us most of the slower matchups. Two of this card is necessary to increase the win rate against hunters and druids.
A card came to the build of control paladin before the giggling inventor’s meta. This is one of the key cards for control paladin to win odd paladin and also works well against shaman’s Saronite chain gangs, totems, and acolytes. Besides that, there is also a card called spreading plague out there.
If Nerubian Unraveler is not your type and you happened to have two blessings of kings and two steeds in your list, you can give her a try just for fun, but do not expect too much from her.
[Azalina Soulthief] Actually suits control paladin really well and I have her in my list for a whole Witchwood meta. Without Kangor’s Endless Army, this card is very important in the late game resources battle. I look forward to this card’s performance in the nearest future when I can have the combo timeout + Azalina.
[Tirion Fordring and The Lich King]
Though I don’t have Tirion in my decklist at this moment, this card is still a 10 out of 10 perfect card to me. In the past, Tirion could win us almost every tempo and provide us the damage output, but things are different now. This is a meta which your 8 mana play decides the game, Tirion Fordring can never be as good as Kathrena for hunters. Meanwhile, we can still discover our old pals from Stonehill defender so this is never a goodbye to our friend. If you do not like Nerubian Unraveler or if you don’t like having two weapon removals, you can have your Lich King in the deck for more late-game possibilities. Having an 8 drop in your list can slightly increase the win rate against Shudderwock shamans because they can not deal with big minion after big minion unless they just have everything they need.
[Lay on Hands]
This Card is the SOUL of control paladin. The card text does a great job conveying the meaning of trading life for resource advantages. I have explained for so many times why this card is an auto-include in my list. When we’re playing against Odd warriors, non-aggro warlocks, and some forms of priests, we do want to keep this card in the opening for sustainability. For so many years, a normally functioning control paladin deck must have 3.5 card-draws on average which consist of 3 stable card-draws plus 0.5 unstable card-draw. The spot for unstable card-draw has always been Harrison for a long-term and Azalina for a short period of time. For the current control paladin build, I define Crystology+meat wagon combo an unstable card-draw as well which led us to the importance of Lay on Hands. For those of you who copied my deck and deleted Lay on hands, you never understand the true spirit what control paladin really means.
[Uther of the Ebon Blade]
It’s all about the 5/3 lifesteal blade. Think of this card as forbidden healing able to deal damage. This card does a great job of restoring our life total so that our opponent cannot ignore our board presence.
Update 18.5 - Sands of Inaros
Red textcourtesy of Midnaspet
Bundle available for 795 platinum! IncludesPlease note that Looter is my, TheDarkStarChimaera 's note--it was not included in the patchnotes for some reason, and my joke about Carrier's ubiquity is not from DE"s mouth
Don't want to buy the bundle? Look below for information on acquiring these items individually!
- Inaros Anubis alternate helmet
- Dual Toxocyst infested secondary
- Mutalist Cernos infested primary
- Lesion infested melee
- Abrasys syandan NOT the conclave one, guys
- 3-day affinity booster
- 3-day credit booster
- Sands of Inaros quest itemlets you run the quest without crafting and purchasing from BaroKi'Teer
New Warframe: InarosInaros - Risen from the sands, Inaros commands the desert's fearsome power.
Purchase price, 225 platinum
- HEALTH: 550 I kid you not
- SHIELDS: 0
- ENERGY: 100
- ARMOR: 200
- DESICCATION: blasts enemies with a wave of cursed sand, blinding and damaging them while also stealing their health.
- DEVOUR marks your target, trapping it in quicksand. Charging the ability will draw them towards Inaros for devouring. Alternatively, Inaros or his allies can activate the target, transferring a percentage of its health and shields. If the target dies by the hands of Inaros, a sand shadow will spawn to assist him.
- SANDSTORM transforms Inaros into a whirling spiral of sand, gathering nearby pickups and throwing enemies away. Enemies previously marked for devour within its radius will drained of shields and health.
- SCARAB SWARM is a charged ability, converting your health into hardened scarab armor. Discharge it to inflict a swarm of insects toward your enemies. Any survivors will have their health drained and bestowed upon your allies within radius.
New Quest: Sands of InarosBaro Ki’Teer is searching for riches under the sands of Phobos, but he needs Tenno help in order to find his fortune.
How to start the quest! * BP costs 200 ducat + 50k credits from Baro Ki'Teer on the Kronia Relay on Saturn, he's there right now! * To make the BP (KEY item in the foundry) you need 400 oxium, 1 nitain extract, 5000 Nano Spores, and 5k credits. Takes 6 hours to build
New EnemiesFERAL KAVAT - A feral Kavat. Feral Kavats can be found in all Derelict Missions, except Defense.
HYEKKA - A Grineer-enhanced Kavat, trained to hunt down Infestation.
HYEKKA MASTER - Summons a Hyekka to fight for it. Hyekka Masters will replace Drahk Masters on Phobos (Grineer Settlement tileset). They will also appear in any Grineer Mission that features Infested, and may also appear in other Missions that spawn Grineer enemies.
New WeaponsLESION - Pierce enemy defenses at a comfortable melee distance
Purchase price: 150 platinum
MUTALIST CERNOS - Overcome with Infestation, this bow’s arrows now spread poisonous contagion to any surface they hit.
- Crafting Requirements
- Comparison to polearm category
Purchase price: 250 platinum
Purchase price: 175 platinum
New Landing Craft - XIPHOS - Featuring Sentry Gun air-support, this stylish Landing Craft is an asset in any battle.
ABRASYS SYANDANA - Evokes stone scarred but not destroyed by the sea’s tireless onslaught.
CELESTIA SYANDANA - Displays Daily Conclave Challenge progress, with a beam of light for each completed challenge.
INAROS ANUBIS HELMET - A uniquely-styled alternate helmet for Inaros.
'DOJO' COLOUR PICKER - a colour palette based on the Dojo Pigment colours!
NEW PROFILE ICONS - Palatine Rhino, Nemesis Nyx, and The Corpus have new Profile Icons!
NOTE: Corpus is limited time only!
New General Features:
- The Randomizer is here! Players can now customize their loadout and appearance using the ‘Randomize’ button in the Arsenal under Loadout Options!
- Players can now search through their weapons or Warframes in the Arsenal via a ‘Search’ bar in the upper left.
- Players can now access and organize their Arsenal Loadout by selecting their Loadout in the upper left corner of the Arsenal menu.
- Players can now equip a Sigil on their Operator in the Operator Customizations menu.
- Acquiring a Mod that is not yet in your collection will flag the Mod as ‘New’ in the End of Mission screen details.
- Simaris's offerings have been expanded to include THREE New Mods:
- Health Conversion: Picking up Health Orbs grants up to 450 armor, stacking up to 3 times. Taking damage will consume a stack after 2 seconds.
- Energy Conversion: Picking up an Energy Orb grants 60% more power strength to your next ability cast.
- LOOTER: Your Carrier sentinel will loot crates for you!and the ubiquity increases!
Reactor Sabotage 2.0Grineer and Corpus Ship Reactor Sabotage missions have been given a total overhaul, complete with diverse mission objectives and a new set of Sabotage-unique tiles. Reactor Sabotage 2.0 includes:
- Interactive Mission objectives that will change depending on the squad playstyle. These objectives will create unique environmental hazards and varying extraction goals depending on the squads choice.
- 6 new Grineer tiles.
- 6 new Corpus tiles.
- Enemy Caches have been added to these missions, players have the option to find 3 in each mission! Finding all 3 can yield access to rewards like Nitain and pieces of the new XIPHOS Landing Craft.
Tileset Expansion - Orokin MoonThe Orokin Moon tileset has been expanded to include new game modes. These additions include:
- 20 new environmental tiles.
- Defense, Capture, and Warframe’s most difficult Spy Missions yet!
- Overall improvements to older tileset rooms, including graphical and lighting adjustments.
Chat ChangesWarframe’s chat UI has been given a complete overhaul, including new features and more intuitive settings for private conversations and player searching. We will continue to expand upon the chat UI in the coming updates. The following changes have been made to the chat UI:
- Chat has received a visual reskin.
- Tabs are now icons for default channels and text for private messages, separating chat channels from conversations you’re having with other players.
- An Emojis tab has been added to the chat UI! Share your feelings without words using Emoji’s you know and love, in addition to Warframe exclusive Emojis. Enjoy! :D
- Emoji’s can also be auto-completed with the : command.
- Emoji color settings has been added to the Chat Options menu.
- Auto-complete player name functionality has been added. This tab will open when typing @, and will only show players recently spoken to.
- Chat channel notifications will now appear in the chat tab when a player’s name has been mentioned in a channel. This effect will be brief for channels you are currently speaking in, but more prominent for channels you are not currently focused on.
- Pressing up and down while in a chat channel will display previous messages you’ve sent.
- Maximum character count in the Trade channel is 180.
- A whisper button has been added to the player Profile screen.
Lighting ImprovementsFirstly, this is a sweeping change across the entire game! Please be conscious that some areas may appear overly or underlit. We will work to fix up any rough looking spots - feel free to send screenshots are way in bug threads throughout the appropriate subforums.
With Inaros, the sands of old have been swept away from U18 Warframe leaving behind a newer, more vibrant U18.5 Warframe. In many respects, 18.5 is a remastered, more HD version of Warframe with months of technical graphical improvements and artistic relighting of many parts of the game (and more to come in subsequent updates). On top of these changes are across the board rendering performance improvements we hope you'll enjoy, keep in mind that your particular hardware may benefit more and benefit less depending on your GPU, resolution and preferred graphics settings.
- Lighting textures have been reengineered to reduce square compression artifacts and ugly color banding. You may have seen me point this out on past Devstreams.
- All PBR materials have been recompressed with a more accurate format, new and subtle details are visible on your PBR'd Warframes, gear and in the environment.
- Reflection Probes have been built through many areas of the game, grounding PBR materials with more accurate lighting.
- Character and weapon lighting includes more accurate 'dual specular' lighting which means metallic surfaces are more realistic and fancy looking.
- HDR rendering has been switched to a compact 32bit format which has improved HDR rendering performance for a wide range of GPUs.
- Tonemapping has been adjusted to use more of the range of lighting content in the game, images have more detail, particularly richer in the darks.
- Motion Blur and Depth of Field have been re-engineered to run faster and look better, fast moving and defocused objects no longer appear 'cut out' on their silhouettes.
- Draw order optimizations have been applied to every object in the game, which improves overall performance, particularly in worst-case scenarios.
- Atmospheric fog effects are now rendering in a separate lighting pass, allowing richer particle effects at distance without being 'erased' by atmosphere.
- Particle lighting has been improved to more accurately represent the local lighting environment.
- Wind force modelling on many particle systems increase realism as various environmental particles now respond to explosive forces and Warframe powers – you've also probably seen us showcase this in our most recent Devstream.
- Bloom system has been softened and made more seated in the scene. The burnt-out look is replaced with a more subtle and gentle sci-fi glow.
- Physics collision, performance and stability have all been improved, as a long-awaited upgrade of Warframe PhysX libraries has been completed.
Interception AI ImprovementsEnemies in Interception Missions have been overhauled to help improve the flow of combat over the course of the Mission. These improvements include:
- Superior objective finding and hacking agent selection.
- Better player tracking and more intuitive movement to Squad location.
- Enemies unable to hack (such as MOAs) will no longer move to engage hacking consoles.
Conclave Changes & Additions
- Recruit Conditioning has been enabled for all players who are Rank 0-2 with the Conclave Syndicate:
- Players who are Rank 0-2 will be matched together in matchmaking.
- Effects from Rare mods are disabled in Recruit matches.
- This option is turned on by default and can be turned off in the Conclave Liset Console if you want to join matches with Rank 3+ players.
- The option is disabled and removed for players who are Rank 3+ with the Conclave Syndicate.
- New Annihilation and Team Annihilation Conclave Map: Orokin Moon.
- All Capture the Cephalon maps with the exception of Gasworks are now playable in Annihilation and Team Annihilation.
- Mesa and Hydroid are now playable in Conclave.
- The Akzani and Akjagara are now available for use in Conclave.
- New Mods added to End of Mission Rewards for all game modes:
- Rapid Consequence (Sniper) - On Kill, +50% reload speed for 3 seconds.
- Static Alacrity (Staticor) - +50% Flight Speed, -50% Explosion Radius.
- Thundermiter (Miter) - 100% chance Charged Projectiles explode, -50% fire rate.
- Shrapnel Rounds (Marelok) - 200% Multishot, -66% Damage.
- Ambush Optics (Rubico) - -50% Zoom
- Brain Storm (Grakata) - On Head Shot, +100% Ammo Efficiency for 0.5 seconds.
- Skull Shots (Viper) - On Head Shot, +100% Ammo Efficiency for 1 second.
- New skins available for the following weapons from Teshin at Typhoon Rank:
- Ack & Brunt
- Dragon Nikana
- Dual Skana
- Dual Vasto
- Twin Vipers
- The following Mods and Augments are now available from Teshin:
- Anti-Flak Plating - +40% resist to Blast damage, -0.1 Mobility
- Power of Three - Ivara Quiver Conclave Augment - Quiver fires three arrows and consumes 20 more energy.
- Ward Recovery - Nezha Warding Halo Conclave Augment - 50% of the casting cost returned based on how much protection is left.
- Discharge Strike - Nekros Soul Punch Conclave Augment - Soul Punch also depletes up to 25 energy from the target.
- Deceptive Bond - Loki Decoy Conclave Augment - 50% of damage Loki takes is transferred to Decoy, and vice versa.
- Prism Guard - Mirage Prism Conclave Augment - Prism follows above Mirage for 4 seconds.
- Antimatter Mine - Nova Antimatter Drop Conclave Augment - Creates a fully charged stationary orb that explodes after 6s or when an enemy gets within proximity.
- Push & Pull - Equinox Metamorphosis Conclave Augment - Switching to Day-form staggers enemies within 6m and knocks them down when switching to Night-form.
- Rumbled - Atlas Rumbler Conclave Augment - Atlas becomes a Rumbler with rock armor that can absorb up to 500 damage.
- Mesa’s Waltz - Mesa Peacemaker Conclave Augment - Dodge roll while Peacemaker is active at the cost of 5 energy. *All Warframes now have an innate 4 second immunity to being staggered or knocked down after being staggered or knocked down in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of daggers and their Stances in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Guiding Light Nikana attack in Conclave.
- Removed staggers from all equipped melee slide attacks with the exception of Fist weapons in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Grinlok in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Furis and Dex Furis in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Snipetron Vandal in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of Dual Grakatas in Conclave.
- Removed bounce from Miter’s charged shot in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Hind in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Strun Wraith in Conclave.
- Increased AoE damage of the Penta, Castanas series, Talons and Kulstar in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of Penta series in Conclave.
- Increased the lifetime of the Castanas series and Talons in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Kulstar in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Tonkor in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of the Tonkor in Conclave.
- Tonkor projectile now has a max of two bounces before exploding on next impact in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Angstrum in Conclave.
- Increased the AoE of the Simulor series in Conclave.
- Removed the Headshot damage multiplier from the Simulor series in Conclave.
- Increase the range and damage of Ash’s Bladestorm in Conclave.
- Increased the damage and decreased the health of Chroma's Effigy in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Nova's Molecular Prime in Conclave.
- Increased the range and damage of Loki's Radial Disarm in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Frost’s Avalanche in Conclave.
- Increased the duration of Vauban’s Vortex in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Nezha’s Divine Spears in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Volt’s Overload in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Rhino’s Stomp in Conclave.
- Range and damage increased of Saryn’s Miasma in Conclave.
- Increased the range and lowered damage of Oberon’s Reckoning in Conclave.
- Decreased the damage and range of Excalibur’s Slash Dash in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Mirage’s Prism in Conclave.
- You can no longer gain energy when Mirage’s Eclipse is active in Conclave.
- Ivara’s Encumbered Arrow now has a 2m AoE and its duration increased to 5 seconds in Conclave.
- Ivara’s Null Shield Arrow duration increased to 5 seconds in Conclave.
- The Soaring Strike Mod is no longer usable with the Attica or Daikyu in Conclave.
- The Deft Tempo Mod is no longer usable with Launcher weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced the Standing cost of Void Key packs from Conclave Syndicate.
- Reduced the Standing cost of Rank 1 Conclave Syndicate Mods.
- Reduced the capacity cost of target marking Conclave Mods.
- Reduced the capacity cost of faster movement-while-aiming Conclave Mods.
- Reduced the capacity cost of damage bias Conclave Mods.
- Reduced the capacity cost of quick holstedraw Conclave Mods and lowered from Rare to Uncommon.
- Armored Acrobatics, Armored Evade and Armored Recovery Conclave Mods lowered from Rare to Uncommon.
- Adept Surge Conclave Mod - health penalty has been increased from -20 to -25
- Rising Skill Conclave Mod - Shield penalty has been increased from -25 to -30
- Calculated Spring Conclave Mod - Health bonus has been increased from +20 to +25
- Tempered Bound Conclave Mod - Shield bonus has been increased from +25 to +30
- Anticipation Conclave Mod - immunity to being staggered or knocked down after being staggered or knocked down reduced to 4 seconds.
- Secondary Wind Conclave Mod - Duration reduced to 5 seconds.
- Reduced the minimum player count to start for all game modes.
- Reduced the respawn timer for Capture the Cephalon to 10 seconds.
- Reduced the respawn timer for Annihilation and Team Annihilation to 8 seconds.
- You no longer automatically respawn after dying in Private/Friends only matches in Conclave.
- All cosmetic only Sigils are now wearable in Conclave.
- Changed the number of Excavation extractions required in The Archwing Quest to 2.
- Made various optimization improvements to the final Mission in The Archwing Quest.
- Archwing Crafting requirements have been adjusted for players crafting the Odonata in The Archwing Quest:
- Orokin Cell is now 3x Control Module.
- Wings BP Neural Sensor is now Neurode.
- Systems BP 500 Plastids is now 300 Circuits.
- Reduced crafting time for main BP to 12 hours.
Warframe Resistance and Immunity ChangesThe following changes have been made to Warfarme Ability powers when used against boss-type enemies. These changes do not affect the damage each Ability does as discussed in our Developer Workshop here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/605059-immunity-vs-resistance/
- Zephyr’s Tornado and Dive Bomb will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Zephyr’s Tailwind will no longer be able to knockdown boss-type enemies.
- Valkyr’s Paralysis will no longer be able to stun boss-type enemies.
- Valkyr’s Warcry now has diminishing returns against boss-type enemies.
- Saryn’s Venom will be able to properly spread and receive spores from nearby boss-type enemies.
- Volt’s Shock and Overload will no longer be able to electrocute boss-type enemies.
- Hydroid’s Tidal Wave will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Hydroid’s Undertow will no longer pull in boss-type enemies.
- Tentacle Swarm will no longer be able to grab boss-type enemies unless they’ve died.
- Ivara’s Sleep Arrow now has diminishing returns against boss-type enemies.
- Ivara’s Prowl will no longer be able to steal from boss-type enemies.
- Limbo’s Banish will no longer be able to ragdoll or move boss-type enemies into the Rift.
- Loki’s Radial Disarm will no longer be able to disarm, stun or dismember boss-type enemies.
- Loki’s Irradiating Disarm Augment will no longer be able to confuse boss-type enemies.
- Mag’s Pull will no longer move boss-type enemies.
- Mag’s Crush will no longer lift or ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Mag’s Fracturing Crush Augment will no longer stop boss-type enemies.
- Banshee’s Sonic Boom, Silence, and Sound Quake will no longer be able to push, stun, or stagger boss-type enemies.
- Ember’s Accelerant will no longer be able to stun boss-type enemies.
- Ember’s World on Fire will no longer be able to knockdown boss-type enemies.
- Equinox’s Rest & Rage will now slow boss-type enemies instead of putting them to sleep.
- Excalibur’s Radial Blind and Radial Javelin will no longer stagger boss-type enemies.
- Frost’s Freeze and Avalanche will no longer freeze boss-type enemies.
- Frost’s Snow Globe will no longer freeze or push boss-type enemies.
- Rhino’s Charge will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Rhino’s Stomp will no longer put boss-type enemies in stasis.
- Mesa’s Shooting Gallery will no longer jam or stun boss-type enemies.
- Mesa’s Muzzle Flash Augment will no longer blind boss-type enemies.
- Oberon’s Smite will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Oberon’s Reckoning will no longer put lift boss-type enemies.
- Nyx’s Mind Control and Chaos now have diminishing returns against boss-type enemies.
- Nekros’ Terrify will no longer fear boss-type enemies, but will continue to apply an armor reduction debuff.
- Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead will no longer be able to summon boss-type enemies.
- Nezha’s Divine Spears will no longer pin or ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Vauban’s Bounce will no longer bounce boss-type enemies.
- Vauban’s Bastille will slow boss-type enemies instead of lifting and placing them in stasis.
General ChangesSCYTHE BUFFthanks to Archwizard_Drake for bringing this to our attention as it wasn't in the patch notes!
Reaper Prime Hate Ether Reaper Impact 9 11 9 10.5 8.25 9.8 Puncture 9 11 9 10.5 8.25 9.8 Slash 42 52 42 49 38.5 45.5 TOTAL 60 74 60 70 55 65 Critical Chance 10.0% 20.0% 10.0% 20.0% 10.0% 15.0% Critical Multiplier 2.0x 1.5x 2.5x 1.5x 2x
- Players will now keep parts of their inventory when reconnecting to a Mission after having crashed or disconnected:
- Clients can only recover their previous rewards as long as the Host is still in the Mission.
- The Mission must still be in-progress and not completed for a Client to receive their rewards.
- It is now possible to finish missions during Red Text's Updates without losing your stuff.
- Players can now see Relay Instance available to them and how many slots are currently available. This should help friends and clanmates better find each other when visiting Relays.
- Void missions like Exterminate now start un-alert, allowing them to be stealthable. Enemies are un-alert until something happens (e.g they see you, you start the Mobile Defense task), which is now a temporary level-wide alert.
- Exterminate Missions now require a players to earn a kill every 15 minutes. A 20 second warning will be given before the end of the 15 minute period, at which point players that have not killed an enemy will automatically fail the Mission.
- Players will now auto-extract 20 seconds after killing the final enemy in Archwing Exterminate Missions, or upon reaching the Extraction zone. Further adjustments to this may follow to help refine the timing of extraction.
- A new ‘Hide Owned’ button has been added to the Syndicate Offerings menu
- Grineer Flameblade has now been given a flaming blade! To compensate for this lack of firepower we have given the Grineer Flameblade two flame axes. These attacks have a high chance to proc burning, which will hopefully make the Flameblade feel a little better.
- Grineer Powerfists will now slam the ground before entering melee range, setting off a
magneticelectricafter some testing proc to disorient his target. He is also really jealous of the Flameblade, but that’s life.
- Players can now access the Quest Menu anywhere in the Landing Craft by accessing the Pause menu (default ‘Esc’ key).
- New European matchmaking regions have been added for Russian players as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/594739-coming-soon-new-eastern-euru-matchmaking-region/
- A search bar has been added to the Foundry!
- A search bar has been added to Trading item sub-menus!
- The Stalker will no longer appear to attack players wearing a Warframe under Rank 10.
- The Stalker’s blueprint drop chance has been increased to 50%.
- The minimap will now display directional markers on enemies to show where their focus is, including an awareness indicator to display if the enemy has been alerted to your presence..
- The Quanta, Mutalist Quanta, and Volt have all been given a PBR update.
- Various Dojo elements, Darvo’s banner, and ice elemental hazards have been given a PBR update.
- Multiple Grineer and Corpus facilities and instruments have been given a PBR update.
- Hunhow’s textures have been given a visual update.
- Tenno Operators have been given a new level of detail on their facial expressions.
- A small hint on when to use Focus powers will now play when picking up the Operator in the Second Dream Quest.
- Increased the Audio FX volume of Madurai’s Focus blast.
- Adjusted the audio FX on the Strun’s reload.
- Ranking up at the end of a Mission or inside a Landing Craft will now play an appropriate sound.
- Interrupting a charged weapon with a melee attack will no longer fire a weapon, and instead will cancel the charge.
- Improved the quality of the HUD icons for Zenurik Systemic Override and Vazarin New Moon Focus abilities.
- Squads can now join a Relay together, instead of being paired into separate instances.
- Players will no longer be able to sell Quest-based items, or blueprints that will halt the progress of their Quest.
- Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage will now display a preview of its AoE zone before being cast.
- Scavenger Drones, Sapping Ospreys, Leech Ospreys, Mine Ospreys and Mutalist Osprey Carriers can now be spawned in the Simulacrum.
- Players will now see their Squad’s Landing Crafts outside of the Liset when preparing for a Mission.
- Players can now adjust their Matchmaking settings (ie.Public, Friends Only) while in a Squad.
- Players can now disable some ‘tutorial’ VO designed to announce enemy types (ie- ‘We have Infested’).
- Slightly adjusted the Ignis’ audio FX.
- Updated Ogris visual impact and muzzle flash FX.
- Penta explosions visual FX have been updated, and will now be based on the player’s energy color.
- Players can now purchase up to 5 additional loadout slots from the ‘Loadout Options’ menu in the Arsenal.
- Mastery Rank tests against enemy waves have been given a difficulty update.
- Mastery Rank 5 test has had its hacking puzzles reordered in order of difficulty.
- Grineer Ramparts will now play a unique overheat audio FX when the clip reaches zero.
- Added stealth finishers for Machete, Polearm, Rapier, Staff, Sword, Sword & Shield, Tonfa, and Whip weapons when used against MOAs.
- The Sonicor’s camera explosion shake will no longer affect other players in the Squad.
- Kubrow have received various improvements to their movements and pathing to help make their speed, movement, and general navigation much smoother.
- Kubrow should no longer become stuck under stairs when following a player.
- Kubrow should now ‘duck’ when close to the player, reducing the chance that the Kubrow will block the player’s line of fire.
- The Chesa Kubrow will now be more responsive when picking up multiple items in close proximity.
- Clan Tier reduction has been disabled during Leaderboard events.
- Void Exterminate Missions will now only activate a temporary alarm when the player is discovered, instead of a level-wide alert.
- Atlas’s Landslide and Rhino’s Charge now have a 0.8x energy multiplier per successive hit.
- Valkyr’s Ripline now has a 0.5x energy multiplier per successive hit.
- Fixed the Orokin Moon tileset have improperly lit light fixtures in some treasure rooms.
- Fixed Sheev Parts being untradable.
- Fixed Nezha’s secondary weapon floating out of hand when in his Noble Animation idle.
- Fixed the Liset not being properly colored when using the default color palette.
- Fixed Ivara’s Navigator Ability causing arrows shot by her Artemis Bow to fly off course.
- Fixed hazards created by destroyed Infested Hives still hitting players in Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed Banshee’s Sonar Resonance Augment not properly functioning when an enemy is ragdolled during the killing blow.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to be unable to see each other in Relays.
- Fixed Chroma’s Elemental Ward not functioning when the Cold element is used.
- Fixed security sensors not properly functioning in the first stage of the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed a pair of ramps in the Grineer Galleon tileset that would appear as completely black.
- Fixed the Arachne Arcane not producing a HUD icon when proccing.
- Fixed an ancient bug that prevented Shock Eximus auras from having any effect.
- Fixed players being able to control other player's ship flaps during the loading screen.
- Fixed a permanent ‘Please Wait’ message appearing when backing out of the Conclave Arsenal back to the Conclave Game Mode Terminal in the Landing Craft.
- Fixed some cinematic sound FX continuing to play when skipping cinematic cutscenes.
- Fixed Clients being unable to switch out of a Synthesis Scanner when they only have a * secondary weapon equipped in a Mission.
- Fixed n error causing extraction to trigger early in Archwing when the first Cache is found before the main objective of The Archwing Quest.
- Fixed fan shadow FX in Grineer Galleons disappearing when not watched for several seconds.
- Fixed some cracks in the Grineer Galleon’s walls that would allow players to see out of the tileset.
- Fixed a slightly out of place skybox that was poking through terrain in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed an invisible barrier preventing players from fully exploring the ‘cave hangar’ portion of the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed Ivara’s Dashwire causing players to fall out of the level when used to walk into an area that would normally teleport the player in-bounds.
- Fixed some issues with VO not playing properly in The Archwing Quest.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when rushing an Archwing Blueprint in The Archwing Quest.
- Fixed Alt+F4 allowing players to close Warframe then rejoin a Mission with their revives refreshed.
- Fixed Wukong’s Iron Staff animations breaking if a player uses their melee attack on a Nullifier.
- Fixed Kubrow appearing as recovering in the Arsenal after rushing a Kubrow from Stasis.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from respawning in the Simulacrum if they die, forcing them to restart the game.
- Fixed Infested Brood Mothers not doing any damage with their melee attacks.
- Fixed Missions showing a Kubrow as ‘Expired’ after putting a Kubrow in stasis without equipping another companion.
- Fixed Atlas’ Landslide not functioning on enemies impaled by Nezha’s Divine Spears.
- Fixed Loki being able to get stuck between invisible walls on the Orokin Moon tilesets debris after using Switch Teleport.
- Fixed Wall Cling not properly stopping all momentum when used as a Client.
- Fixed enemies improperly ragdolling when impaled by Nezha's Divine Spears.
- Fixed some Interception Missions only spawning 2-4 enemies for Missions that are active with only 1-2 players.
- Fixed Mobile Defense terminals displaying a ‘Release Lockdown’ context action when there is no actual lockdown.
- Fixed hacking terminals becoming unhackable if the Stalker teleports a player mid-using the terminal.
- Fixed toggled Abilities preventing energy drain effects from Leech Eximus enemies.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when switching audio devices.
- Fixed sale icons not properly appearing on items in the Relay Arsenal.
- Fixed some instances of your Companion or Companion’s weapon not appearing in the End of Mission results screen.
- Fixed some boss abilities still being able to hit Limbo when in the Rift via Rift Walk.
- Fixed the Vectis Prime not displaying any hit FX.
- Fixed beam weapons playing excessive audio FX when coming in contact with some surfaces or being parried.
- Fixed Codex and Synthesis Scanner audio FX playing for entire squad, instead of just for the player using the Scanner.
- Fixed Landing Craft skins not properly displaying the correct skin after highlighting a not-purchased skin in the Customize Landing Craft menu before starting a Mission.
- Fixed players being able to see a portion of the skybox when inside their Landing Craft.
- Fixed Mesa’s Specter / Infested Mesa not being able to cast Peacemaker.
- Fixed Wyrmius’ key bindings not being properly set until after the first time the player had revived.
- Fixed Excavators disappearing for a brief moment after falling from the sky.
- Fixed Dojo room messages not properly appearing for Clients.
- Fixed an issue where picking up an item while using Ivara’s Artemis Bow would cause the player to be unable to drop the object, or have it disappear forever.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Snipetron to skip reload animations.
- Fixed the Adhesive Blast Mod causing Penta weapons to detonate after a certain amount of time.
- Fixed Kubrow and the Diriga attacking enemies after a stealth kill. They will now wait for a target to be ‘alerted’ before choosing to attack.
- Fixed an error allowing High Noon’s Final Showdown combo to loop indefinitely.
- Fixed Glaive holster animations not properly playing if a player uses a terminal after a charged throw.
- Fixed Omega Isotopes appearing as common resources.
- Fixed the Atomos causing Mag’s Bullet Attractor bubble to turn black when hit.
- Fixed multiple enemies hitting twice with one melee attack, instead of only hitting one.
- Fixed Clients not being able to properly hear Grineer Manic audio FX.
- Fixed Void Laser Plates having no Codex entry.
- Fixed the Stalker’s Acolytes looking like Excalibur in the Codex.
- Fixed an issue enabling players to exceed the Mod capacity of their Warframe.
- Fixed the Grineer Galleon Defense tileset showing out of place environment decorations.
- Fixed the Grineer Galleon Defense tileset missing a minimap.
- Fixed secondary weapons not properly displaying a flashlight.
- Fixed an error causing Trinity’s Energy Vampire to potentially instant kill bosses.
- Fixed the Ninkondi disappearing from the player’s hands when pulled and dragged.
- Fixed multiple weapon holsters that did not sit properly on the Trinity Strega Skin.
- Fixed the Sensor Regulator Eximus not properly showing next to his thrusters in the Codex as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/585417-sensor-regulator-eximus-codex-animation/
- Fixed players necks turning in the wrong direction while running with a charged weapon.
- Fixed the Grakata, Prisma Grakata, and Embolist improperly using the Ignis’ reload animation.
- Fixed an issue with Equinox’s visual Ability FX lingering for too long.
- Fixed Vay Hek’s radial explosion FX when landing in Terra form displaying at the wrong axis.
- Fixed some choke points in various tilesets where MOAs would get stuck.
- Fixed an issue causing tutorial Transmissions to be played in the Landing Craft even when disabled in the audio options.
- Fixed Clients not being able to migrate to their own lobby when disconnected from a Host while in their Landing Craft.
- Fixed a portion of the Void Exterminate tileset where players could exit the map.
- Fixed Mods sometimes not properly applying when equipped.
- Fixed the Clan treasury not properly updating after a trade when Trade Tax is enabled.
- Fixed some Dark Sector Missions having duplicate +% bonuses, instead of two bonuses for separate weapon types.
- Fixed Mastery Tests 1,2 3, and 7 not spawning enemies.
- Fixed an issue causing gamepad button notifications to be missing in Tutorial Missions.
- Fixed enemies not properly spawning in Wyrmius from the login screen.
- Fixed Wyrmius’ Osprey enemies vibrating when attempting to move.
- Fixed turrets in Wyrmius getting stuck in the ceiling on spawn.
- Fixed turrets in Wyrmius not firing properly.
- Fixed the Login button not functioning properly when accessed with a controller or gamepad.
- Fixed an error that would occur when viewing Ability stats.
- Fixed Chesa Kubrow getting stuck when trying to pick up unreachable items.
- Fixed Chesa Kubrow becoming stuck when trying to attack a crate it can’t reach.
- Fixed icons not displaying properly with the Steam controller in Big Picture mode.
- Fixed Nullifier Bubbles not properly deactivating abilities for Clients.
- Fixed Warframes with ‘alternate weapon’ ultimates (i.e. Valkyr, Excalibur, etc) not properly earning Focus when using these Warframe-specific weapons.
- Fixed Warframes not properly earning Focus from kills earned from NPC’s summoned by Warframe powers (i.e. Rumblers, Shadows of the Dead, etc).
- Fixed an error allowing players to improperly wall jump off certain items.
- Fixed an error causing sniper rifle scope damage modifiers to be applied twice.
- Fixed an error allowing players to access Dojo rooms that had not had their required contributions met.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain in the Corpus Outpost tileset in Excavation Missions.
- Fixed Excavation Power Cell carriers not properly dropping Power Cells when killed in melee.
- Fixed multiple Syandanas not sitting properly on Loki Prime when wearing the Knave skin.
- Fixed the Misa Prime Syandana floating too far off multiple Warframes.
- Fixed the left Edo and Left Prisma Edo Shoulder Plate clipping through Mag Prime’s shoulder.
- Fixed Pakal armor accessories sitting improperly on Excalibur when wearing the Proto-Armor skin.
- Fixed Ivara’s agile unarmed idle animation clipping through her hood.
- Fixed the Vulkar Wraith not appearing in the codex.
- Fixed both Nova animation sets using the same picture.
- Fixed the Focus Booster HUD notification improperly blinking multiple times when activated.
- Fixed a visual issue causing Heavy Gunners bodies to turn completely black.
- Fixed various terrain and lighting issues in the Orokin Halls Conclave Map.
- Fixed the ‘Loadout’ button being barely visible in the Conclave Lobby.
- Fixed the Body Count Mod adding excessive time to Wukong’s melee combo counter due to his passive.
- Fixed ammo pickups not properly restoring the Staticor’s ammo to full capacity in Conclave.
- Fixed various localization issues.
EDIT 3/6: just tweaked some of the text formatting, no information altered